It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gorilla123: I've compiled a small compendium of desired keys...

Too bad I can't have them for a month or three XD

I know It's gonna be a while, but what does the community suggest?
Easiest way is to join community games. If you know how to play those mafia games, might as well join it. By joining a game you will surely make posts and be active.

Other way is to join discussions. Find a topic that you're interested in and put in your well thought opinion out there. Discuss / talk with people

You can read older posts and see if you have something to contribute. There are many general topic threads here. Music, humor, news etc.

Don't forget to joke around. We're here for fun after all
Post edited March 25, 2017 by kusumahendra
Can I call for....THE SHINING FORCE!......? No really, not asking for a westernized sentai squad

I have heard only good from this, besides, I need to know if that really has a track that the lead developer of Zelda stole for OoT with the fairy's fountain track
Gorilla123: I know It's gonna be a while, but what does the community suggest?
Hang around the place for a while, get to know people, get people to know you, crack jokes, learn about The Great Keaning, just generally participate and be a member of the community.

There's no real "checklist" of things you have to do, just find stuff in the joint that interests you and have at it. The main reason for the rule, in case you're wondering, is primarily to ensure that there's no scamming going on, as we've had a HUGE problem in the past with a few morons puppeting about in tons of accounts entering every giveaway in sight hoping to get multiple entries and funnel everything to one person.

TheNerdyPlane: Please may I request: A Fistful of Gun and Bionic Dues? Thanks!
Granted.
kusumahendra: Why don't you put down all those Desura code for a while.
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and do that. It's obviously gonna be a while before Desura ever pops back up.
GioVio123: Can I call for....THE SHINING FORCE!......?
Granted.
Post edited March 25, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: There's no real "checklist" of things you have to do, just find stuff in the joint that interests you and have at it. The main reason for the rule, in case you're wondering, is primarily to ensure that there's no scamming going on, as we've had a HUGE problem in the past with a few morons puppeting about in tons of accounts entering every giveaway in sight hoping to get multiple entries and funnel everything to one person.
"Had"? Really? I did not know that it's over but great to hear.
zeogold: learn about The Great Keaning
Ok, now I'm interested, where can I find out about said person/event?

As for the participant portion, I've seen complaints about scammers, and I completely understand. As for community activity... well, I am the creator of pee incoming (Adventurine, I'm gonna change the name ASAP). So, I guess there's that. I've just meandered around the community other than that. I took part in the poetry off cuz why not.
zeogold: learn about The Great Keaning
Gorilla123: Ok, now I'm interested, where can I find out about said person/event?
You can hear of Our Savior Keane whispered in tales and legends that drift throughout the land...they say that his words heal wounds, his touch brings life, his gameplay cures cancer...
zeogold: There's no real "checklist" of things you have to do, just find stuff in the joint that interests you and have at it. The main reason for the rule, in case you're wondering, is primarily to ensure that there's no scamming going on, as we've had a HUGE problem in the past with a few morons puppeting about in tons of accounts entering every giveaway in sight hoping to get multiple entries and funnel everything to one person.
MarkoH01: "Had"? Really? I did not know that it's over but great to hear.
HAVE had. Progressive tense. Ongoing.
Edit: Have been having? Had been having? Been hadding haves?
zeogold: You can hear of Our Savior Keane whispered in tales and legends that drift throughout the land...they say that his words heal wounds, his touch brings life, his gameplay cures cancer...
Is this some sort of top of the mountain style stuff? If so, which mountain?
zeogold: Edit: Have been having? Had been having? Been hadding haves?
Having been has hadding Ben beens
Post edited March 25, 2017 by Gorilla123
zeogold: HAVE had. Progressive tense. Ongoing.
Hey, I am Gernan, I am supposed to misunderstand these things. ;)
zeogold: HAVE had. Progressive tense. Ongoing.
MarkoH01: Hey, I am Gernan, I am supposed to misunderstand these things. ;)
Fair enough. I'm an American, and I'm supposed to miscommunicate them.
zeogold: You can hear of Our Savior Keane whispered in tales and legends that drift throughout the land...they say that his words heal wounds, his touch brings life, his gameplay cures cancer...
Gorilla123: Is this some sort of top of the mountain style stuff? If so, which mountain?
[spoiler]
https://www.gog.com/game/jack_keane_2_the_fire_within
[/spoiler]

Gorilla123: Having been has hadding Ben beens
I know what I'm naming my neo-prog rock-polka fusion band.
Yep, I can see the why there's gossip the way it is, definitely looks cancer curing
zeogold: I know what I'm naming my neo-prog rock-polka fusion band.
Sweet, good luck with that
Gorilla123: Yep, I can see the why there's gossip the way it is, definitely looks cancer curing
Close but not quite correct (and the game is not even bad). The real solution to the so called "keaning" can be found by doing a search for the mentioned Jack Keane combined with GOG imnsomnia (something I miss this year) and you will soon find this:

http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/120291/gog-com-drm-free-fall-insomnia-sale-stuck-on-jack-keane-2/
Post edited March 25, 2017 by MarkoH01
Cancer curing?

That's a first. :P
I was not present for the Great Keaning, and yet it was a well-referenced backdrop for the Double Insomnia event, which was when I discovered the forum community.

And indeed, lost sleep.
Oh my god, it all makes sense now...
TheNerdyPlane: Please may I request: A Fistful of Gun and Bionic Dues? Thanks!
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks zeogold! And thanks MarkoH01 and A.Ryan for donating!