It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmmmm. Let me see. I'm checking titles that have been on the list for a while now. May I request Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, Oniken: Unstoppable Edition, and X-COM: Terror From the Deep?
hyperagathon: Okay! May I have Lovely Planet? And if the dagger games don't count towards the limit, I'm also interested in Circuit Breakers and Wickland. Actually, there's a bunch of others, but greed is ungood :p
Hey, now. Don't be too afraid on those daggered ones. I'm desperate to get rid of the suckers.
Granted.
ljyoun: Since it's been a while, and no one has seemed to ask for this game, may I ask for DiRT 3 Complete Edition?
Granted.
bler144: Been a while and my backlog isn't any shorter (bought a TitanQuest key but might gift it, not sure yet), but I'll support the quest to shorten the list by asking for Cognition Chap 1.
May as well take the other chapter as well.
Granted.
HijacK: Hmmmm. Let me see. I'm checking titles that have been on the list for a while now. May I request Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, Oniken: Unstoppable Edition, and X-COM: Terror From the Deep?
Granted.
hyperagathon: Okay! May I have Lovely Planet? And if the dagger games don't count towards the limit, I'm also interested in Circuit Breakers and Wickland. Actually, there's a bunch of others, but greed is ungood :p
zeogold: Hey, now. Don't be too afraid on those daggered ones. I'm desperate to get rid of the suckers.
Granted.
ljyoun: Since it's been a while, and no one has seemed to ask for this game, may I ask for DiRT 3 Complete Edition?
zeogold: Granted.
bler144: Been a while and my backlog isn't any shorter (bought a TitanQuest key but might gift it, not sure yet), but I'll support the quest to shorten the list by asking for Cognition Chap 1.
zeogold: May as well take the other chapter as well.
Granted.
HijacK: Hmmmm. Let me see. I'm checking titles that have been on the list for a while now. May I request Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, Oniken: Unstoppable Edition, and X-COM: Terror From the Deep?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks once again to zeo for running this and to Deemedrol for the key.
Thanks to zeo for hosting and wanderer_27 for keys to Cognition Ep.1 and apparently a bonus episode for good measure!

Thanks! :)
I feel as if I am nowhere near close enough to getting keys to anything, so I'm not going to ask.

but if I was... Stardew Valley, that or another roguelike of that sort...

or maybe a sandbox too...

again, not expecting anything due to today being my first presence here
Hey zeo, is there a way for thread creators to toggle the sticky flag on their own posts, or the first post at least like GOG can on the sticky threads? If so, it might be a good idea to have the 1st post stickied so that it appears at the top of every page in the thread so everyone can see the rules more clearly. By default when perusing a thread it automatically goes to the last page, so if someone does not manually go to the first page there is a chance that they may miss crucial information about the rules and whatnot.
skeletonbow: Hey zeo, is there a way for thread creators to toggle the sticky flag on their own posts, or the first post at least like GOG can on the sticky threads?
Nope, unfortunately.
Thanks again to zeogold and to the three donators, omega64, MarkoH01 and Anonymous.

About Wickland...game is still being sold, but the servers are down. Sort of like an opposite Burstfire. Just in case anyone else goes "why, a grimey, Heretic-y, Hexen-y AFPS? sign me up!". There are bots, and that's it.
Please may I request: A Fistful of Gun and Bionic Dues? Thanks!
Gorilla123: I feel as if I am nowhere near close enough to getting keys to anything, so I'm not going to ask.

You should first read the OP to see what actually is on the list. You may be correct that you probably dont have enough forum activity to get a game from the list granted but even if this would be the case only games from the list in the OP can be given away. Good luck. :)
Many thanks to zeo for his efforts in keeping this giveaway going and many thanks to Crackpot.756 and nercomagiks for their donations! They will be put to good use.
Just an idea for getting some more space for list of games, zeo. Why don't you put down all those Desura code for a while. I just give it a try and I can't even login to my old Desura account. I think it's safe to assume those code wont be redeemable until we have more news from new owner of Desura .
Gorilla123: I feel as if I am nowhere near close enough to getting keys to anything, so I'm not going to ask.

This giveaway is actually kinda friendly for newcomers. But you can't just join in and request. The holder of this GA, zeogold, ask requester to be an active and positive forum member. Meaning, you are joining discussion, talking to each other, makiing posts or threads, contributing to forum in positive way. Usually 3-4 months forum activity is enough for him to decide if a requester is ok or not.

As for how it works, you need to read first post on 1st page. The rules is stated there, along with available games.
tldr :
people donate game keys to zeogold, then zeo put the list of available games. People can request up to 2 games per month (with some exception, read the rules). Zeo will have total authority on deciding to granted the request or not.

Hope that explains. Cheers
I've compiled a small compendium of desired keys...

Too bad I can't have them for a month or three XD

I know It's gonna be a while, but what does the community suggest?
Post edited March 25, 2017 by Gorilla123
Gorilla123: I know It's gonna be a while, but what does the community suggest?
Justin Bieber jokes.