It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Any serials I issued are no longer valid. They are to be removed from any records.
Roger that. Your remaining keys have been bounced back to you and your wasted time will be refunded.
te_lanus: Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete Pretty Please
Granted.
Post edited April 24, 2017 by zeogold
JunglePredator: Any serials I issued are no longer valid. They are to be removed from any records.
Did they hack your account?
Disregard the request I had entered if it's not too late. After reading about it I found it isn't what I thought it was, and changed my mind.
Thanks
Post edited April 25, 2017 by Gerin
Would The Escapists - Alcatraz DLC still be available? If so... please?
May I humbly request Commander: Conquest of the Americas? Colonial era Americas are a fascinating subject and I find much of the history rich and intriguing. It would be awesome to be able to play a more modern game set in the time period.

Age of Empires 3 wasn't exactly at the strategic level I wanted it to be.
Minimann: Would The Escapists - Alcatraz DLC still be available? If so... please?
Denied due to lack of participation.
HijacK: May I humbly request Commander: Conquest of the Americas?
Granted.
Post edited April 26, 2017 by zeogold
Beautifully administered as always, Zeo.
So i can ask for games here ?
low rated
sleptwolf: So i can ask for games here ?
Yes,you can ask.
BlackSoul: Extended Edition

Is just my type of game.
Read post 1 before asking!
You are not eligible for anything as of yet, given your post is, from what I can tell, your first post on the entire forum. Hang around and participate in the community a little while first, then come back later after we've gotten to know you.
Kobi_Blade: BlackSoul: Extended Edition

Is just my type of game.
Granted.
You'll have to let me into your PMs if you're going to receive anything though.
Post edited April 26, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
May I have Indie Game: The Movie to end my month?
low rated
TheBlondMagician: May I have Indie Game: The Movie to end my month?
Your month of what, leeching?

That's all you do here, leech and make alt accounts.
low rated
TheBlondMagician: May I have Indie Game: The Movie to end my month?
Granted.
Kleetus:
I'm going to kindly ask you to cease your constant accusations on this thread. Witch hunting does nothing productive whatsoever, especially taking into consideration that a majority of your posts here are doing nothing but attacking that same exact user and you've made no other contributions to the thread in any form or fashion.
Post edited April 29, 2017 by zeogold