It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and thank you Doc0075.
Lord_of_D: Can i has Arcanum? it reminds me to Legend of Grimrock, and i LOVE Legend of Grimrock.
Cavalary: Just don't go into it with wrong expectations, because I can't see how Arcanum has anything whatsoever in common with LoG, be it in gameplay or setting.
Yeah, Arcanum is more like Fallout 1 & 2 as a turn-based (or real-time, if you play it that) strategic party-based CRPG with steampunk & Victoria era mixed w/ some traditional fantasy elements (with elves, dwarves, etc) with a twist (some of these guys might carry guns or know magic).
Thank You Doc0075 and Finkleroy for the game!
Oh my, would I be able to request Dorfromantik? It looks so peaceful
high rated
personthingy: Oh my, would I be able to request Dorfromantik? It looks so peaceful
Granted.
Lionel212008: May I request for Stalker: Call of Pripyat.
Accatone: May I request Growbot?
ShellDNMS: Hello to yee, people.
Can i request Spiritfarer, please?
Videopirate: I don't know if I meet all of the qualification for this giveaway, but if I do, could I request "Hedon Bloodrite"?
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
pferreira1983: Hi please can I ask for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth?
kultpcgames: May i request a key for Hedon Bloodrite?
JakobFel: Nice drop! Could I request Helium Rain?
ikrananka: I'd like to request Hedon Bloodrite, but I see that there are a few requests ahead of me. So, if it is already taken then I'd like to request Control Ultimate Edition.

Many thanks.
TheBigCore: I am requesting Hollow Knight if it's still available.

If Hollow Knight is already taken, then I would ask for Fury Unleashed if that one is not already taken.
SvitlaSveta4: Hello Gamers community :)
May I ask for Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion game please.
Cymepa: Ahoy there! I would like to request Control Ultimate Edition. If this has been taken I would be very happy with Yaga Armful Edition, failing that, the equivalent Yaga + Yaga Soundtrack (DLC) + Yaga - Roots of Evil (DLC).
Thanks a bunch :)
No problem, doesn't hurt to ask, and thank you though, maybe I'll qualify in the next giveaway. :)
low rated
Interested in Tunguska
high rated
LhynnS: Interested in Tunguska
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Isn't that a Christmas miracle here? Thank you, finkleroy and Doc0075, for Spiritfarer, you're the best!
Hi finkleroy, may I have Fury Unleashed pls.

THanks for this initiative.
high rated
RavenCrowwise: Hi finkleroy, may I have Fury Unleashed pls.

THanks for this initiative.
Granted.
I was wondering if I could ask for Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones since I wasn't on the giftee list (due to the daggered request)? If someone else wants it, they can have it first of course.
Thanks to Doc0075 for the Fury Unleashed key and finkleroy for the initiative.
Thanks a lot to Dominacanoed for Stalker: Call of Pripyat and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway. Much appreciated.
Thank you so much, Doc0075 and finkleroy! Looking forward to some relaxing downtime with this one :)