It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lexor: So the next update here is the matter of several hours?
finkleroy: Not several hours, no. Longer than that.
Ah, ok, Thank you for the answer, so I can go to sleep in peace. :D
vgezer: May I request Reventure?
finkleroy: Granted.
Lords3: Hi, Can i request Othercide ?

I strongly recommend holding off on requesting non-daggered keys for a bit. I'm going to release an update in the Non-GOG giveaway very soon, and when that dies down, I'll add another 125+ keys to the list here, and that'll only be the second of three big updates in this giveaway this month.
Great, I'm isolated with Covid so now I havesomething to entertain myself :D
Everybody's like how soon?
finkleroy: I strongly recommend holding off on requesting non-daggered keys for a bit. I'm going to release an update in the Non-GOG giveaway very soon, and when that dies down, I'll add another 125+ keys to the list here, and that'll only be the second of three big updates in this giveaway this month.
125 more? Holy crap. I mean, Doc's comtributions were always impressive, but this is surreal.

Edit: And I mean that in the best way possible :D
Post edited January 12, 2022 by Breja
vgezer: May I request Reventure?
Lords3: Hi, Can i request Othercide ?

I strongly recommend holding off on requesting non-daggered keys for a bit. I'm going to release an update in the Non-GOG giveaway very soon, and when that dies down, I'll add another 125+ keys to the list here, and that'll only be the second of three big updates in this giveaway this month.
holy...
finkleroy: I'll add another 125+ keys to the list here, and that'll only be the second of three big updates in this giveaway this month.
Hachi machi!...
Post edited January 12, 2022 by TheDudeLebowski
low rated
maxleod: I probably don't qualify, not enough forum activity, but i'll try anyway: A Boy and His Blob or Icewind Dale EE.
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I've already donated a key -Blade Runner discount, in The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread, page 75

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread/page75

And I'm not here only to get free games, I bought like 20 games last month (granted most of them were on sale); these two games just happen to be on my wishlist.
Post edited January 12, 2022 by maxleod
maxleod: I've already donated a key -Blade Runner discount, in The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread, page 75

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread/page75

And I'm not here only to get free games, I bought like 20 games last month (granted most of them were on sale); these two games just happen to be on my wishlist.
finkleroy has a tough (and unpaid) job managing this, and certainly his feline take matters more than mine, but the 'community' part of this GA is really the heart of it.

Typically "here" only to get free games is about participating in the community, not whether one buys on GOG or not (since these are community donated games, and not GOG corporate gifts). In that same vein, a donation of an expiring discount in a complete different thread (like the Ninja Giveaway or Expiring Codes Clearinghouse) probably isn't going to hold a lot of weight as compared to the donation of a purchased key for a complete game, though certainly the intent is good.

So he may opt in your favor, but if he does not (which I think the more likely), don't take it personally.
high rated
maxleod: And I'm not here only to get free games, I bought like 20 games last month (granted most of them were on sale); these two games just happen to be on my wishlist.
By "here", I mean the forum, not the store. I can't verify what you have or haven't donated elsewhere. Also, I don't take discount keys. I used to, but nobody ever requested one.
low rated
maxleod: I've already donated a key -Blade Runner discount, in The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread, page 75

bler144: finkleroy has a tough (and unpaid) job managing this, and certainly his feline take matters more than mine, but the 'community' part of this GA is really the heart of it.

Typically "here" only to get free games is about participating in the community, not whether one buys on GOG or not (since these are community donated games, and not GOG corporate gifts). In that same vein, a donation of an expiring discount in a complete different thread (like the Ninja Giveaway or Expiring Codes Clearinghouse) probably isn't going to hold a lot of weight as compared to the donation of a purchased key for a complete game, though certainly the intent is good.

So he may opt in your favor, but if he does not (which I think the more likely), don't take it personally.
It's all good, I wouldn't take it personally, I just wanted to rectify some facts, I'm not a freeloader -that's kinda what the templated/automated reply to my request implyied.
high rated
maxleod: It's all good, I wouldn't take it personally, I just wanted to rectify some facts, I'm not a freeloader -that's kinda what the templated/automated reply to my request implyied.
It's not meant to imply anything. It's meant to inform you that I've been unable to verify that you're not a freeloader/scammer/trader/someone who's previously been banned from the giveaway, that's all.
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy!
finkleroy: I strongly recommend holding off on requesting non-daggered keys for a bit. I'm going to release an update in the Non-GOG giveaway very soon, and when that dies down, I'll add another 125+ keys to the list here, and that'll only be the second of three big updates in this giveaway this month.
That´s really impressive, a huge thanks to all donors involve, specially to doc!
Could I possibly have TVGHF Support Pack? I really wanted to try out Chaos Gate, reminds me a bit of the old xcom.
high rated
comradegarry: Could I possibly have TVGHF Support Pack? I really wanted to try out Chaos Gate, reminds me a bit of the old xcom.
Granted.