It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

comradegarry: Could I possibly have TVGHF Support Pack? I really wanted to try out Chaos Gate, reminds me a bit of the old xcom.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and Lone_Scout for the game :)
May I have a request for Ghost Master?
edit: nevermind, I posted in the wrong topic, sorry
Post edited January 13, 2022 by Abderian32
Anyone need Iratus lord of the dead ? got a gift key that will expire soon
Post edited January 13, 2022 by apfelnymous
apfelnymous: Anyone need Iratus lord of the dead ? got a gift key that will expire soon
Thanks for the offer, but that's not what this thread is for. You could donate the key to finkleroy for him to distribute (he only lists three so far, so it might actually be used before it expires).
Alternatively, try: The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread, or if you just want to drop the code, Ninja Giveaway 2.0.
Post edited January 13, 2022 by gogtrial34987
apfelnymous: Anyone need Iratus lord of the dead ? got a gift key that will expire soon
gogtrial34987: Thanks for the offer, but that's not what this thread is for. You could donate the key to finkleroy for him to distribute (he only lists three so far, so it might actually be used before it expires).
Alternatively, try: The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread, or if you just want to drop the code, Ninja Giveaway 2.0.
Thx didnt know this
low rated
Pls, don't take this post too seriously. I only want to ask ♪when♪-♪when♪-♪when♪ ||| ♪when♪-♪when♪-♪when♪ a new awesome pack of awesome games will be published in the topic?
high rated
LifeLover: Pls, don't take this post too seriously. I only want to ask ♪when♪-♪when♪-♪when♪ ||| ♪when♪-♪when♪-♪when♪ a new awesome pack of awesome games will be published in the topic?
He adds 15 minutes every time someone asks X-D
LifeLover: Pls, don't take this post too seriously. I only want to ask ♪when♪-♪when♪-♪when♪ ||| ♪when♪-♪when♪-♪when♪ a new awesome pack of awesome games will be published in the topic?
Sometime in the month of January.
low rated
DELETED
Post edited January 14, 2022 by Apunami
high rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9793cuoNpQ0
May I request Cyberpunk 2077?
Can I please request for Tokyo Xanadu eX+?
I was hoping this would show up, and nope, I can't resist. I'd like to request Megaquarium
Awesome additions indeed :o)

May I ask for Baldur's Gate 3

Thanks
May I request Cyberpunk 2077?