It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
pointless conversation

I do not care about these keys, I thought that if there is such a possibility, I will take a voice in the thread, so that I could later find it easier and take part.

I do not understand why you're clinging to Gentlemen :)
Post edited September 17, 2018 by erwin87
I was asking, because:

erwin87: If I make my keys available several times
There is no key dropping in this thread.

erwin87: at some point the author will want to reward me.
Zeogold's keys are not treated as reward for some other person's keys.
Lexor: I was asking, because:

erwin87: If I make my keys available several times
Lexor: There is no key dropping in this thread.

erwin87: at some point the author will want to reward me.
Lexor: Zeogold's keys are not treated as reward for some other person's keys.
truly said brother, truly said
low rated
deleted
high rated
bjgamer: Perhaps this can help -
Requests so far, since zeo's last post (including duplicates):
Thanks! This is a huge help.

enpy: Can I ask for Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete please?
Dogmaus: Mmm, since nobody is asking I will ask for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala. It has Japanese language after all. May I get it?
Makotolia: May I have the key(s) for Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC? Does it count as one against the month limit, or?
Geralt_of_Rivia: May I ask for Age of Wonders 3 + Golden Realms, Eternal Lords DLC?

I've been looking at that game for quite some time but since the DLCs were never in a deep sale (around 50% off at most and they are quite expensive) I always held off buying because I dislike playing incomplete titles and the complete package was simply too much for my wallet.
Nicole28: I was wondering if I could *cough* ask for Vikings - Wolves of Midgard?
Not_you: If possible, I would like to ask for Mirror's Edge?
Ghorpm: I have just finished Into the Breach and thus I would like to ask for

Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! + Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!
All granted.

Lexor: Is it possible to ask only for Age of Wonders 3's DLCs as I have the base game already?
Donor specified it's to be the full package. Sorry.
pkk234: I was wondering the same thing.
If they are separate listings, I kind of want the Forbidden Cults DLC lol.

If they are one whole package, then that's a sweet deal you just grabbed. ToME is very fun.
Whole package.
phaolo: Age of Wonders 3 + Golden Realms, Eternal Lords DLC!!?

I expect to be uber-ninja'd..
i_hope_you_rot: May i request Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC ?
SkelettalAngel: may i request mirror's edge?
Wolfehunter: I would love this for my collect if possible. Vikings - Wolves of Midgard Thanks Zeogold.
Andrey82: Can I ask for Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! + Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! or just Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! ?
Already beaten to 'em, sorry.
Post edited September 18, 2018 by zeogold
I remember that Children of the Nile Complete was requested as well (4 days or so ago).
AWG43: I remember that Children of the Nile Complete was requested as well (4 days or so ago).
You're right. Thanks for pointing that out.
bjgamer: As far as I can see it has not been requested yet so is still available. If you want the game it might be best to post an official request so zeogold will know you are asking for it. :)
v1989: Thanks. Then I humbly ask for Children of the nile completed.
Granted.
Thank you, DampSquib for generously donating Vikings!
AWG43: I remember that Children of the Nile Complete was requested as well (4 days or so ago).
zeogold: You're right. Thanks for pointing that out.
You got it. Glad to see you back.
Thanks to Lone_Scout for Mirror's Edge and zeogold for hosting this giveaway thread.
Thanks DampSquib for donating Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! + Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! and zeogold for hosting this giveaway :)
zeogold: You're right. Thanks for pointing that out.
v1989: Thanks. Then I humbly ask for Children of the nile completed.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you Zeogold and thank you Bjgamer for recollection and donation. :)
v1989: Thank you Zeogold and thank you Bjgamer for recollection and donation. :)
You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy the game. :)
Geralt_of_Rivia: May I ask for Age of Wonders 3 + Golden Realms, Eternal Lords DLC?

I've been looking at that game for quite some time but since the DLCs were never in a deep sale (around 50% off at most and they are quite expensive) I always held off buying because I dislike playing incomplete titles and the complete package was simply too much for my wallet.
zeogold: All granted.
First I'd like to thank DampSquib a lot for this really generous donation. Together with the DLCs this game costs easily around 25-30€ even when on sale. And of course my thanks also go to zeogold for his tireless work with this giveaway.
Hi! That is all.
Post edited September 18, 2018 by ashwald