It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vyraexii: well that was a wall of text
zeogold: Huh?
Edit: Wait, nevermind, I see from the post numbers that there used to be another post between you and Aramandur. Another spammer, I take it?
yeah looked like it it kinda looked like some kind of advertising thing in another language but its gone naw
RickyAndersen: May i ask Consortium then?
Since it's daggered now :p
Themken: Just a warning: That game feels like it is a third or a fourth of a full game. It is a lot of talking.
Well it is the first part in a series but there also already (more or less) exists the second part.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/626250/Consortium_The_Tower/

Vote for it here.
Can me ask for this? Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum
Themken: Just a warning: That game feels like it is a third or a fourth of a full game. It is a lot of talking.
MarkoH01: Well it is the first part in a series but there also already (more or less) exists the second part.

Vote for it here.
No real need to do it. Consortium: The Tower was announced to be released on GOG (Fig Backer Dixit). The first Consortium is barely a prologue to the upcoming Consortium games, and quite unpolished. Still, it is a very good game and worth playing.
MarkoH01: Well it is the first part in a series but there also already (more or less) exists the second part.

Vote for it here.
Lone_Scout: No real need to do it. Consortium: The Tower was announced to be released on GOG (Fig Backer Dixit). The first Consortium is barely a prologue to the upcoming Consortium games, and quite unpolished. Still, it is a very good game and worth playing.
Cool. Thank you for the information. Happy to hear that it will arrive here as well :)
Can I have a key for Simon the Sorcerer 2, please?

However, I only recently started being active in the forums, even though I've been a member since 2011. Hope this doesn't disqualify me.
Post edited September 20, 2018 by TheDudeLebowski
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks zeo, also thank you again for theslitherydeee!

Thanks for the heads-up. I like the art style and yes I heard I need a lot of talking to avoid raising my weapon.

Vote for it here.
Thank you for the information. VOTED!

Lone_Scout: No real need to do it. Consortium: The Tower was announced to be released on GOG (Fig Backer Dixit). The first Consortium is barely a prologue to the upcoming Consortium games, and quite unpolished. Still, it is a very good game and worth playing.
The votes give more assurance for GOG to release it here. :)
zeogold: Granted.
RickyAndersen: Thanks zeo, also thank you again for theslitherydeee!

RickyAndersen: Thanks for the heads-up. I like the art style and yes I heard I need a lot of talking to avoid raising my weapon.

Vote for it here.
RickyAndersen: Thank you for the information. VOTED!

RickyAndersen: The votes give more assurance for GOG to release it here. :)
Votes show support from our community, even if the game is almost confirmed to be released here, so they're always good.
I've just remembered I added that wish myself during the game crowdfunding campaign, as a way to give it some visibility... :)
Post edited September 20, 2018 by Lone_Scout
Lone_Scout: I've just remembered I added that wish myself during the game crowdfunding campaign, as a way to give it some visibility... :)
:D
Many thanks to Doc0075 for the Enigmatis 3 key. I'm gonna enjoy it in Japanese with a friend who is not much of a gamer. And thank you Zeo for taking care of the giveaway as usual.

A New Beginning is a good point and click adventure, very good German dub, "serious" adventure with environmentalist themes and reasonable puzzles. Make it yours if you like the genre.
Post edited September 22, 2018 by Dogmaus
Hello zeogold i would like to have the Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition collection if possible Thanks

Wolf
Can I have Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition please?
Ooooh totally in for Wizards and Warriors, please please!
I can't resist the temptation of Tales of Maj'Eyal so I respectfully ask for it.
I see there are 2 copies of Wizards and Warriors, so I would like to ask one please. Thank you.
Post edited September 22, 2018 by triock