It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SkelettalAngel: might and magic has been requested you're a little late
UterusMaximus: oh, whoopsies.
thx for the hint!
youre welcome np
Dogmaus: Bad Old Games XD
Well, yesterday I inflicted to myself to finish Kyrandia 3 (I actually watched one ending on Youtube because I couln't take it anymore).
Never had a problem with the second Kyrandia game Hand of Fate. I guess it's just what people consider bad.
Was actually quite surprised that one lasted for some 12h before being requested.
May I please request, if possible, Quest for Infamy?
I played the demo ages ago, and enjoyed the "Quest For Glory" style adventuring.
Post edited September 24, 2018 by Braggadar
Cavalary: Was actually quite surprised that one lasted for some 12h before being requested.
same here, i thought people wouldve jumped right on it like the way they did with witcher 3
Dogmaus: Bad Old Games XD
Well, yesterday I inflicted to myself to finish Kyrandia 3 (I actually watched one ending on Youtube because I couln't take it anymore).
pferreira1983: Never had a problem with the second Kyrandia game Hand of Fate. I guess it's just what people consider bad.
The second game is the best one, tainted by a rushed ending. 3rd game is a chore, expecially the jungle/gems part.
Cyberia 2 is ugly even by Cyberia 1 standards.
Post edited September 24, 2018 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: Cyberia 2 is ugly even by Cyberia 1 standards.
I bought both back then and sort of liked them. When it was released it was something new and used the CD technology pretty well.
Pouyou-pouyou: This time, if it's not a cursed replicating key, I'd like to request STALKER - Shaodw of Chernobyl. :)
te_lanus: Can me ask for this? Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum
Wolfehunter: Hello zeogold i would like to have the Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition collection if possible Thanks

Wolf
theslitherydeee: Can I have Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition please?
bler144: Ooooh totally in for Wizards and Warriors, please please!
zlaywal: I can't resist the temptation of Tales of Maj'Eyal so I respectfully ask for it.
triock: I see there are 2 copies of Wizards and Warriors, so I would like to ask one please. Thank you.
Random_Coffee: May I ask for Quest for Infamy, please? :)
pferreira1983: Hello, any chance I could have a copy of Cyberia 2: Resurrection?
Korotan: Any chance that I can get Grim Fandango Remastered?
All granted.

TheDudeLebowski: Can I have a key for Simon the Sorcerer 2, please?

However, I only recently started being active in the forums, even though I've been a member since 2011. Hope this doesn't disqualify me.
You don't really qualify for the giveaway as of yet, sorry. Stick around for a while though, and feel free to come back later after you've been around a bit more.
Denied due to lack of participation.

ikrananka: If the Tales of Maj'Eyal package has already been taken then I'd like to ask for Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum.

Thanks
Braggadar: May I please request, if possible, Quest for Infamy?
I played the demo ages ago, and enjoyed the "Quest For Glory" style adventuring.
Already taken, sorry.
May I ask for Tyranny - Commander Edition + Bastard's Wound + Portrait Pack ?
Thank you caffeinewriter for Might and Magic 6 pack collection. and always thanks Zeogold for hosting the gifts.
zeogold: Already taken, sorry.
No problems. I must have missed the request post, my bad.
Thank you caffeinewriter for Dragon Age and thank you Zeogold for continuing to run this for almost a year and a half now.
Thank you DampSquib, another one from your generosity. ToM is the first roguelike in my library and it's easy on the spec too. Thanks as always to our very own Puzzlemaster.
Thanks also to DampSquib for Wizards & Warriorsing it up! Thanks also to Zeogold for continuing to collect, sort, and distribute for the community!
Greetings!
Since it looks like a good game but has remained unnoticed for a while, could I ask for Conquest of the New World, please?