It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Doc0075 for the King Arthur Collection and zeogold for patiently hosting this thread.
A thanks to gixgox for the Samorost 3 donation and zeogold for passing it along.
Thnaks Zeo, for King Arthur II and DampSquib. for the donation ::)
RickyAndersen: Hi zeo,
May I have Neverwinter Nights Diamond (†) & WARSOW (†) please?
Granted.
Thank you Zeogold and bjgamer for the key!
Thank you for Hammerwatch, Beatrice and Zeo! Much appreciated! :)
PMPMGamer: Thank you Zeogold and bjgamer for the key!
You are very welcome. Now go have some Serious FUN! :)
Thank you bjgamer and zeogold for the key! :)
Point_Man: Thank you bjgamer and zeogold for the key! :)
You are very welcome. I found it to be a balanced, but challenging, TBS with an interesting campaign and more depth than I had expected. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I did. :)
(Disciples 2 Gold for those interested.)
PMPMGamer: Thank you Zeogold and bjgamer for the key!
bjgamer: You are very welcome. Now go have some Serious FUN! :)
I already played this afternoon and I really enjoyed it. Both Serious Sam are fun enough.
Thanks again for the offer. :)
Enebias: I recommend both Serious Sam games. They are great (even if I prefer the Second Encounter over the First)!

I played the whole Second Encounter in Serious difficulty in LAN with a friend, in one seat. Just awesome.
bjgamer: You are very welcome. Now go have some Serious FUN! :)
PMPMGamer: I already played this afternoon and I really enjoyed it. Both Serious Sam are fun enough.
Thanks again for the offer. :)
I'm glad you're enjoying them. :D Like Enebias, I prefer the Second Encounter, but despite the name, the Serious Sam games aren't meant to be serious at all - just some crazy fun.
Hey, idk how these fourms work but is Sid Meier Civilization 3 available?
DyNaer: Thnaks Zeo, for King Arthur II and DampSquib. for the donation ::)
You're welcome.
BCSonic: Hey, idk how these fourms work but is Sid Meier Civilization 3 available?
Well, forums typically work by reading at least the thread's first post stuff before writing. In this particular case, before skipping right to post 2, you may have wanted to see point 2 in the first one, as in this bit:
"2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION.
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so. I WILL BE THE JUDGE on whether you are reputable enough or not."
BCSonic: Hey, idk how these fourms work but is Sid Meier Civilization 3 available?
Cavalary: Well, forums typically work by reading at least the thread's first post stuff before writing. In this particular case, before skipping right to post 2, you may have wanted to see point 2 in the first one, as in this bit:
"2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION.
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so. I WILL BE THE JUDGE on whether you are reputable enough or not."
Oh, ok. Thanks for the info, disregard my previous post.