It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

These gifts (base game+DLCs) are probably bundled under a single code, so if you pick one already having the base game, part of the code is wasted. I don't think the code could be redeemed a second time to get the remainders. So they probably should be asked only by people who don't already own any part of the game. But I'm not sure if this is the case, or how it works.

It's a pity, because that Eternal Lords DLC had been haunting me for a long time...
Post edited September 12, 2018 by Lone_Scout
I have just finished Into the Breach and thus I would like to ask for

Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! + Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!
Ghorpm: I have just finished Into the Breach and thus I would like to ask for

Finished? Isn't it an endless game? :P
Lone_Scout: These gifts (base game+DLCs) are probably bundled under a single code, so if you pick one already having the base game, part of the code is wasted. I don't think the code could be redeemed a second time to get the remainders. So they probably should be asked only by people who don't already own any part of the game. But I'm not sure if this is the case, or how it works.

It's a pity, because that Eternal Lords DLC had been haunting me for a long time...
You can select individual games off a code, as far as I know plenty of times codes with multiple games were donated and giftees were asked to just take their game and leave the rest. See rule 9 for that matter. Just know of one case when someone accidentally took all and seemed like it was by mistake, and he tried to make up for it after.
So in case of AoW I'd consider the current situation as Lexor getting the DLCs and Geralt_of_Rivia being asked whether just the base game will be ok, and if not that question moving to phaolo.
However, also know that donors can specifically ask for multiple titles (usually this case of base + DLC but maybe not only) to be gifted to a single recipient, and if that applies here I'm guessing Lexor will be uneligible for that and Geralt will count as first ask.
Much clearer now, thank you. I just didn't know how those multi-game codes worked. In that case, I suppose Zeogold, or the donor, has the last word on this dilemma.
Ghorpm: I have just finished Into the Breach and thus I would like to ask for

Lone_Scout: Finished? Isn't it an endless game? :P
After four island victory on hard difficulty with every single squad I believe I can assume there is no new timelines :P
Ghorpm: After four island victory on hard difficulty with every single squad I believe I can assume there is no new timelines :P
Amazing!! I bow to you, Master. :)
May i request Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC ?
i_hope_you_rot: May i request Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC ?
i_wish_you_read

:P
may i request mirror's edge?
SkelettalAngel: may i request mirror's edge?
It has already been requested.
SkelettalAngel: may i request mirror's edge?
MarkoH01: It has already been requested.
aw man just when my gog started working again
although the guy who requested.....apparently when i went to check it to see something....browser came up empty n broken
Post edited September 13, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
I would love this for my collect if possible. Vikings - Wolves of Midgard Thanks Zeogold.
muntdefems: i_wish_you_read

I see it now . Thanks .
Wolfehunter: I would love this for my collect if possible. Vikings - Wolves of Midgard Thanks Zeogold.
Another non-reader.