It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

73vwtodd: Dumb question. What exactly is being given away here? I assume when we say "keys," it's the registration key for a game that someone has offered to donate?

How does that work? Does that mean if I have a game that I'm really not interested in anymore (let's say, I beat it and don't plan to ever play it again), I can then donate the "key" to it or something and then you guys give it away?
We are talking about GOG keys here which you cannot give away anymore after you played the game at all.
73vwtodd: Dumb question. What exactly is being given away here? I assume when we say "keys," it's the registration key for a game that someone has offered to donate?

How does that work? Does that mean if I have a game that I'm really not interested in anymore (let's say, I beat it and don't plan to ever play it again), I can then donate the "key" to it or something and then you guys give it away?
MarkoH01: We are talking about GOG keys here which you cannot give away anymore after you played the game at all.
Actually after you downloaded the game, or 14 days have passed, whichever comes first.

And all explanations should be in first post. People donate codes for GOG games (obviously game must be purchased as a gift to get the code, and mailed to yourself if you don't want to be able to give away later and not send to someone else directly) and others can ask for them, as long as they have some active community participation outside giveaway threads. Anything unclear there?
MarkoH01: We are talking about GOG keys here which you cannot give away anymore after you played the game at all.
Cavalary: Actually after you downloaded the game, or 14 days have passed, whichever comes first.
O.K. - I should have mentioned that even downloading would be enough to not be able to give the key to others. But what about those 14 day rule?
Cavalary: Actually after you downloaded the game, or 14 days have passed, whichever comes first.
MarkoH01: O.K. - I should have mentioned that even downloading would be enough to not be able to give the key to others. But what about those 14 day rule?
Oh, right, I was thinking of refunds. Would they still turn a purchased game to a code if you didn't download it and it's out of the refund window? (Ofc, turning it to code is something they do if they want to anyway.)
Can i have S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky? Many ths
Hello everyone,
If possible, I would like to request the Age of Wonders 3+DLC if no one else wants it.

I know I haven't been active here (i don't really talk much) and I tend to barely trickle through 1 or 2 multiplayer games at once now. I still remember the first AOW, and while it was okay, I simply couldn't get into it. I skipped AOW2 after hearing that it played differently. I couldn't handle the first Spellforce and still haven't played SF2 (in my steam Library).

AOW3 has me very interested. Thank you very much and apologizes if I'm begging or out of line in any way!

-Ike
Falkentyne:
Even if you would be eligible, you've been beaten to it by a long time unfortunately, been a few requests right after it was added to the list, just that zeo hasn't gotten around to updating since then.

And as far as I'm concerned AoW2 improved on the recipe from 1 a fair bit. SM maybe somewhat less, but still all right.
low rated
Hi Guys !
I have a break from playing until end of this month, so at this moment I have no keys to giveaway, but if this topic will last until October, I will add something :-)
Also please don't send me any giveaway keys right now, because I do not want to break my promise: D
erwin87: but if this topic will last until October, I will add something :-)
Also please don't send me any giveaway keys right now, because I do not want to break my promise: D
Just to be sure - have you read first post in this topic?
erwin87: but if this topic will last until October, I will add something :-)
Lexor: Just to be sure - have you read first post in this topic?
Yea.
Is it Opposite Day today???
Lexor: Just to be sure - have you read first post in this topic?
erwin87: Yea.
Maybe you should read it again since it seems you did not understand it completely. This giveaway is intended for the active community and given your rep and registration date makes me think that you won't have to fear any key given to you at the moment through this giveaway - wanted or not wanted. So all is fine and no need to worry you would break your promise you've given to yourself.
low rated
erwin87: Yea.
MarkoH01: Maybe you should read it again since it seems you did not understand it completely. This giveaway is intended for the active community and given your rep and registration date makes me think that you won't have to fear any key given to you at the moment through this giveaway - wanted or not wanted. So all is fine and no need to worry you would break your promise you've given to yourself.
Apparently you didn't notice the sarcasm hidden in my words :)
It's obvious for me that I don't meet the criteria at this point, however author of this thread mentioned that he decides who can get the key. If I make my keys available several times, at some point the author will want to reward me.
Post edited September 17, 2018 by erwin87
erwin87: If I make my keys available several times
?

erwin87: at some point the author will want to reward me.
?
MarkoH01: Maybe you should read it again since it seems you did not understand it completely. This giveaway is intended for the active community and given your rep and registration date makes me think that you won't have to fear any key given to you at the moment through this giveaway - wanted or not wanted. So all is fine and no need to worry you would break your promise you've given to yourself.
erwin87: Apparently you didn't notice the sarcasm hidden in my words :)
It's obvious for me that I don't meet the criteria at this point, however author of this thread mentioned that he decides who can get the key. If I make my keys available several times, at some point the author will want to reward me.
Yeah, sorry. The sarcasm was just a bit too hidden for me to spot it. Well, good luck then with your hope of getting rewarded by the author zeogold.