It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Huge thanks to DampSquib for the whole package of ToME4! And I sincerely hope all this donation is not too heavy a burden for you, since I can see that you've really given away a lot of games recently.

Also huge thanks to zeo as always!

And sorry for pkk234, I think in terms of the love for ToME4 series, yours must be much deeper than mine is...
Post edited September 18, 2018 by Makotolia
Lexor: Is it possible to ask only for Age of Wonders 3's DLCs as I have the base game already?
zeogold: Donor specified it's to be the full package. Sorry.
Oh, it's a pity :( Congratulations to the other user who got this.
Thanks to bjgamer and zeogold as always!
ashwald: Hi! That is all.
"Hi" to you too. Have a nice day :)
Not_you: Thanks to Lone_Scout for Mirror's Edge and zeogold for hosting this giveaway thread.
Not_you're welcome! ;)
Enjoy the game!
enpy: Thanks to bjgamer and zeogold as always!
You are very welcome! Beware the "just one more turn" syndrome, but have FUN! :)
Nicole28: Thank you, DampSquib for generously donating Vikings!
Welcome, have fun :)

Ghorpm: Thanks DampSquib for donating Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! + Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! and zeogold for hosting this giveaway :)
Welcome, enjoy.

zeogold: All granted.
Geralt_of_Rivia: First I'd like to thank DampSquib a lot for this really generous donation. Together with the DLCs this game costs easily around 25-30€ even when on sale. And of course my thanks also go to zeogold for his tireless work with this giveaway.
You are welcome, enjoy.

Makotolia: Huge thanks to DampSquib for the whole package of ToME4! And I sincerely hope all this donation is not too heavy a burden for you, since I can see that you've really given away a lot of games recently.

And sorry for pkk234, I think in terms of the love for ToME4 series, yours must be much deeper than mine is...
Welcome, sales help stretch more out, another game i'm more than happy to see given out.
Changed my mind about the genre, i still suck at them, anyway have fun :)
I think The Consortium: Master Edition was given away for free at some point in the past. Shouldn't it be daggered?
well that was a wall of text
Aramandur: I think The Consortium: Master Edition was given away for free at some point in the past. Shouldn't it be daggered?
Ah, good catch. Done.

Vyraexii: well that was a wall of text
Huh?
Edit: Wait, nevermind, I see from the post numbers that there used to be another post between you and Aramandur. Another spammer, I take it?
AprelSW: Can i have S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky? Many ths
It suddenly dawns on me I failed to reply to this, my apologies.

Unfortunately, you don't really qualify for the giveaway. Hang around the place a while more, though, and come back after you've been a bit more active.

Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited September 19, 2018 by zeogold
May i ask Consortium then?
Since it's daggered now :p
RickyAndersen: May i ask Consortium then?
Just a warning: That game feels like it is a third or a fourth of a full game. It is a lot of talking.
Makotolia: Huge thanks to DampSquib for the whole package of ToME4! And I sincerely hope all this donation is not too heavy a burden for you, since I can see that you've really given away a lot of games recently.

You lucky son of a gun, don't be sorry lol
Make sure to have a lot of time open for the game, it's easy to sink a couple hours without even noticing.

Have fun!

Thanks to Zeo as well, hope all is well with yer life
high rated
RickyAndersen: May i ask Consortium then?
Granted.
This time, if it's not a cursed replicating key, I'd like to request STALKER - Shaodw of Chernobyl. :)
Post edited September 19, 2018 by Pouyou-pouyou