It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is the month limit reset yet? If so, may I request Eador: Genesis? Please tell me there's no Master of Magic key coming this way...
May i have a copy of Simon the Sorcerer 2 if it's still available?
Is it possible that I could get Witcher: Enhanced Edition, if it's still available?
HagridPotter: Is it possible that I could get Witcher: Enhanced Edition, if it's still available?
It's already in your library.
Why do you want another one?
would love Grim Fandango Remastered if still avalible
Post edited May 02, 2018 by shomi87
HagridPotter: Is it possible that I could get Witcher: Enhanced Edition, if it's still available?
gixgox: It's already in your library.
Ha, profiles (and the bugs in them) sure add some interesting data here...
Cavalary: Ha, profiles (and the bugs in them) sure add some interesting data here...
Yep - for every bad, there's good (or something like that).
Oh, I thought this was for a copy of it on Steam.
Sorry everyone!
HagridPotter: Oh, I thought this was for a copy of it on Steam.
Sorry everyone!
No worries. No kitten was harmed.
May i have a copy of Simon the Sorcerer 2? ty
REDVWIN: Hey! Not much options to choose from these days but, may I get "Atlantis: The Lost Tales", Mr Puzzle Master Zeo Gold?

Muchas gracias.

>:D

REDVWIN
Granted.
Makotolia: Is the month limit reset yet? If so, may I request Eador: Genesis? Please tell me there's no Master of Magic key coming this way...
Also granted.
Point_Man: May i have a copy of Simon the Sorcerer 2 if it's still available?
Granted as well.
shomi87: would love Grim Fandango Remastered if still avalible
I'd normally deny this one due to lack of participation, but I'll make an exception yet again just because it's a freebie there's a lot of. You have to change your privacy settings or friend me so I can access your chat and get it to you, though.
Granted.
V_irving: May i have a copy of Simon the Sorcerer 2? ty
This one, however, I will deny. You'll have to be more active in the community to receive anything from this giveaway besides the occasional daggered game. Stick around and join some threads!
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited May 02, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to zeogold and plagren for the key!
Thanks to zeo as always, and thank you bjgamer for donating a nice TBS like Eador: Genesis!
Hello.

Can I have Deus Ex: GOTY Edition?
low rated
Hello everyone !
Anyone has a key for Dungeons Keeper 2 ? :)
Post edited May 02, 2018 by ChanceTom