It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ChanceTom: Hello everyone !
Anyone has a key for Dungeons Keeper 2 ? :)
Can't you read OP? ><
Makotolia: Thanks to zeo as always, and thank you bjgamer for donating a nice TBS like Eador: Genesis!
You are very welcome! Have fun! :)
I played Deus Ex just once many years ago and I'd like to try it with mods now, especially the GMDX which came last year and is supposed to improve a lot of stuff in the game. And The Nameless Mod. And the Apocalypse Inside. And the rest of them.

So, may I have Deus Ex GOTY Edition?
Makotolia: Thanks to zeo as always, and thank you bjgamer for donating a nice TBS like Eador: Genesis!
bjgamer: You are very welcome! Have fun! :)
I definitely will ;)
Thanks to muntdefems an zeogold for the key and this giveaway!
REDVWIN: Hey! Not much options to choose from these days but, may I get "Atlantis: The Lost Tales", Mr Puzzle Master Zeo Gold?

Muchas gracias.

>:D

REDVWIN
zeogold: Granted.
Makotolia: Is the month limit reset yet? If so, may I request Eador: Genesis? Please tell me there's no Master of Magic key coming this way...
zeogold: Also granted.
Point_Man: May i have a copy of Simon the Sorcerer 2 if it's still available?
zeogold: Granted as well.
shomi87: would love Grim Fandango Remastered if still avalible
zeogold: I'd normally deny this one due to lack of participation, but I'll make an exception yet again just because it's a freebie there's a lot of. You have to change your privacy settings or friend me so I can access your chat and get it to you, though.
Granted.
V_irving: May i have a copy of Simon the Sorcerer 2? ty
zeogold: This one, however, I will deny. You'll have to be more active in the community to receive anything from this giveaway besides the occasional daggered game. Stick around and join some threads!
Denied due to lack of participation.
done privacy set to evryone, and ty :)
gixgox: It's already in your library.
Why do you want another one?
HagridPotter: Oh, I thought this was for a copy of it on Steam.
Sorry everyone!
That's this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition
Just wanted to bump this thread by thanking Zeogold. I've got to try a lot of great games from this thread that otherwise I would have missed out on. So thank you so much to all the contributors as well.
ChanceTom: Hello everyone !
Anyone has a key for Dungeons Keeper 2 ? :)
Hey buddy, this may not be the kind of giveaway you think it is. Read the OP and you'll get a better idea how it works. Before that, you probably won't be granted anything here anytime soon.
If it's still available may I please have "Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers"?
It does not seem to me that anyone has expressed interest in STAR WARS: Rogue Squadron 3D before. I would not mind getting it, but if someone wants it badly I can step out.
May I ask for Saint's Row 2, pleasde? :)
May I have a copy of Stonekeep, please, especially since it's on sale for four bucks right now?

Thank you oh so very much, kind contributor.
Meldaras: May I have a copy of Stonekeep, please, especially since it's on sale for four bucks right now?
Read the OP first.
high rated
LootHunter: Can I have Deus Ex: GOTY Edition?
greeklover: So, may I have Deus Ex GOTY Edition?
AB2012: If it's still available may I please have "Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers"?
Dogmaus: It does not seem to me that anyone has expressed interest in STAR WARS: Rogue Squadron 3D before. I would not mind getting it, but if someone wants it badly I can step out.
Sjuan: May I ask for Saint's Row 2, pleasde? :)
All granted.

Meldaras: May I have a copy of Stonekeep, please, especially since it's on sale for four bucks right now?

Thank you oh so very much, kind contributor.
Sure, I'll be happy to get it for you. Just send me $4 and I'll send it right over.

On the other hand, you could read the first post in the thread. That might be easier. The offer still stands, though.