It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Sure, I'll be happy to get it for you. Just send me $4 and I'll send it right over.

On the other hand, you could read the first post in the thread. That might be easier. The o%ffer still stands, though.
Bonus: it's actually on sale for $3.39 US, so you'd be looking at a healthy 15% ROI on your 5 minutes of work.
zeogold: Sure, I'll be happy to get it for you. Just send me $4 and I'll send it right over.

On the other hand, you could read the first post in the thread. That might be easier. The o%ffer still stands, though.
bler144: Bonus: it's actually on sale for $3.39 US, so you'd be looking at a healthy 15% ROI on your 5 minutes of work.
$0.61 service fee.
Post edited May 05, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks zeo and UncleColdBeer for Deus Ex GOTY. Now you are both on a surveillance list for spreading games that are dangerous for the elite. We don't want people to think, we are the Illuminati!

Buhahahahahahaha
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you very much!
greeklover: Thanks zeo and UncleColdBeer for Deus Ex GOTY. Now you are both on a surveillance list for spreading games that are dangerous for the elite. We don't want people to think, we are the Illuminati!

Buhahahahahahaha
Don't worry, the Cult of Zeo protects its own.
May I request Dungeon Rats? I guess I was not that fast this time but oh well ;)
May I ask for Braid?
Ghorpm: May I request Dungeon Rats? I guess I was not that fast this time but oh well ;)
You were still scarily close.
Granted.
Enebias: May I ask for Braid?
Also granted.
Post edited May 05, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to the the host Zeo and to the living portrait of generosity: Doc0075!
Can me ask for this :
Star Control: The Ur-Quan Masters
te_lanus: Can me ask for this :
Star Control: The Ur-Quan Masters
Granted.
Thanx Zeo and toxicTom
Shit, you must be really quick to grab anything here...
May I ask for Frozen Synapse: Red, please?
Lone_Scout: Shit, you must be really quick to grab anything here...
May I ask for Frozen Synapse: Red, please?
Granted.
Thanks zeogold and Gede!

Time to enjoy weekend!