It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: May I request Dungeon Rats? I guess I was not that fast this time but oh well ;)
zeogold: You were still scarily close.
Granted.
Fair enough ;) Thank you and thank you Doc0075 for the game - it doubled unfinished game that I still have in my library (the other one is This War of Mine)
Can I ask Star Control: The Kessari Quadrant? I have the first pack of Star Control games but I wasn't able to take the second before they took it off... again.
Thank you, zeo and UncleColdBeer for Deus Ex GOTY - one of the best (if not THE best) action-RPG-FPS of all time.
Not sure if it's still available but if it is may I put my hand up for Deus Ex GOTY Edition. Many thanks :)
REDVWIN: Hey! Not much options to choose from these days but, may I get "Atlantis: The Lost Tales", Mr Puzzle Master Zeo Gold?

Muchas gracias.

>:D

REDVWIN
zeogold: Granted.
Makotolia: Is the month limit reset yet? If so, may I request Eador: Genesis? Please tell me there's no Master of Magic key coming this way...
zeogold: Also granted.
Point_Man: May i have a copy of Simon the Sorcerer 2 if it's still available?
zeogold: Granted as well.
shomi87: would love Grim Fandango Remastered if still avalible
zeogold: I'd normally deny this one due to lack of participation, but I'll make an exception yet again just because it's a freebie there's a lot of. You have to change your privacy settings or friend me so I can access your chat and get it to you, though.
Granted.
V_irving: May i have a copy of Simon the Sorcerer 2? ty
zeogold: This one, however, I will deny. You'll have to be more active in the community to receive anything from this giveaway besides the occasional daggered game. Stick around and join some threads!
Denied due to lack of participation.
Cool. Thank you all!

REDVWIN
Thanks DyNaer for thew key and Zeogold for the Giveaway! :)
te_lanus: Thanx Zeo and toxicTom
You're welcome :-)
may i ask for Deus Ex GOTY Edition 8-D Thanks!
Dear Zeogold,

May I ask for Simon The Sorcerer 2 please, or am I too late?
Thanks for the key for Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D, to Zeogold and Licurg who donated it. I will try it soon. :) I have to follow a guide to make it work with W10, I can't just fire it up in Galaxy! I might play it on a W7 pc so while I am at it it's the good time I play Atlantis 2 there as well!
It is the first key I get, let's see if it is true that you get downrepped a lot for winning keys XD I am at 261 now
Post edited May 06, 2018 by Dogmaus
stealth989: may i ask for Deus Ex GOTY Edition 8-D Thanks!
You forgot the secret word. Did you not see it when you read the first post on this very page?

:)
Alexim: Can I ask Star Control: The Kessari Quadrant? I have the first pack of Star Control games but I wasn't able to take the second before they took it off... again.
Granted.
Pajama: Not sure if it's still available but if it is may I put my hand up for Deus Ex GOTY Edition. Many thanks :)
Also granted.

stealth989: may i ask for Deus Ex GOTY Edition 8-D Thanks!
aLPHa_NRG: Dear Zeogold,

May I ask for Simon The Sorcerer 2 please, or am I too late?
I'm afraid that both of you will need more activity here before I can grant either of you much from this giveaway. Join some threads, get to know the lovely folks here a bit! Come on back after you've stuck around the place more.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited May 09, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: Not sure if it's still available but if it is may I put my hand up for Deus Ex GOTY Edition. Many thanks :)

Also granted.
A big thank you to both you and UncleColdBeer. Downloading now and looking forward to playing later :)
I see you have two copies of Bombshell. Since Ion Maiden is coming up and it includes Shelly as the protagonist, mmmm...

I could ask for it. Bombshell.

Thanks as always for the giveaway! (And for being a good friend.)
PookaMustard: I see you have two copies of Bombshell. Since Ion Maiden is coming up and it includes Shelly as the protagonist, mmmm...

I could ask for it. Bombshell.

Thanks as always for the giveaway! (And for being a good friend.)
Granted.