It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Wii menu music is pretty fucking annoying.
Zchinque: The Wii menu music is pretty fucking annoying.
Which game are you playing?
None right now, it's just on... I played some Kirby's Epic Yarn earlier, and might try some Twilight Princess later. The latter just came in the mail today. ^^

And while I'm at it, I can bitch about how there was no Club Nintendo code included in the case. How am I ever going to get to 2000 points if the few Nintendo games I purchase don't even have the codes? :/
Lan party got cancelled last night.

Date got cancelled today.

Huge drama erupt cuz of the communication issues.

Only thing that I feel better is that I had some lumpia for lunch so I'm a-okay.
I'm getting tired of my headaches; every fucking night they come on full force just as I head towards bed and keep me awake for hours. If I'm really unlucky I manage to fall asleep and then BAM! wake up in the middle of the night with half my head throbbing and my eyes not standing any light.

It's even more fun because the medics have no idea what's wrong with me and painkillers kind of stop working after abusing them for so long. Can't wait for spring to pass as it seems that this is the worst season when it comes to my head.

So here I am at 2:37 AM, squinting at a barely visible screen (or else my eyes feel like burning) and trying to do something to pass the time until I'm able to fall asleep.
AndrewC: So here I am at 2:37 AM, squinting at a barely visible screen (or else my eyes feel like burning) and trying to do something to pass the time until I'm able to fall asleep.
2:37AM? Where are you?
AndrewC: So here I am at 2:37 AM, squinting at a barely visible screen (or else my eyes feel like burning) and trying to do something to pass the time until I'm able to fall asleep.
Damuna: 2:37AM? Where are you?
Romania until October.
AndrewC: It's even more fun because the medics have no idea what's wrong with me and painkillers kind of stop working after abusing them for so long. Can't wait for spring to pass as it seems that this is the worst season when it comes to my head.
Weird thought, have you tried antihistamenes? If its seasonal it could be a side effect of allergies. I know that hayfever has a weird new symptom every season for me
The Wii shop music is pretty fucking annoying as well.

*ponders just turning off the Wii....*
Easy, mute the tv
And while we're bitching about Nintendo, it really annoys me that content bought through their online store is tied to the console it is purchased on.
Zchinque: And while we're bitching about Nintendo, it really annoys me that content bought through their online store is tied to the console it is purchased on.
Ooh, ooh! Masses of games that are never released outside of Japan! Widely varying customer reward schemes! Incredibly poor global coverage for Pokémon events! Releasing prototypes of new handhelds! Constant support of DRM!
I think I'mma gonna fail 2 of classes this 9 weeks. Dammit.
Post edited March 05, 2011 by Rohan15
Rohan15: I think I'mma gonna fail my 2of classes this 9 weeks. Dammit.
What is "2of"?
Rohan15: I think I'mma gonna fail my 2of classes this 9 weeks. Dammit.
Damuna: What is "2of"?
fixed.