It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My iPod decided to erase itself. Stupid fucking piece of shit. I don't even know why I still buy that garbage.
:(
I dislocated my shoulder in my first mma class, and they probably think I'm a pussy now. I did pop it back in right there, though, and tried to be like, so...what are we doing next week?

I have to do a lab paper, which will take me forever because I am retarded at excel for graphing, and I haven't been keeping up on my reading so I am behind in all my classes, plus I have tests this coming week.

I severely need a job this summer, and I want to ask this girl out but I haven't seen her since I actually worked up the courage to ask her out, and I have no idea what I will talk about with her anyway because I'm socially retarded.

GOG is actually the only thing I am enjoying right now, so thanks GOG and community. Oh, and minecraft, too.
Well, I have no job. I am going to college, community, and taking one class, that I don't even want to take (Math, one level above ABE). I'm single, tend towards hating people, and keep myself going with video games and movies, mainly. My computer got a nasty virus yesterday. I created an Ubuntu boot disc, saved some files, and then nuked the entire thing. Planned to install Windows XP (previously used Vista, which was too much for my computer, really). The extra XP disc we had lying around is broken, keeps giving me an error when I try to set it up, and blue screens. I see no way out of this, I didn't get a Vista disc when I got the computer. I installed Ubuntu, and when I tried to activate my wireless card driver, it gave me an error and refused to see that I had a driver, unless I booted up with the disc, but except for formatting, nothing I do in the boot disc environment carries over. I tried running some games (dosbox), but it wouldn't actually run the .exe, it would try to open the archive. I don't feel like I have any control over my own computer any more. I'm looking at other computers (laptops), and none of them are really in reach for me. I have no real skills, and I'm getting desperate enough that I am fully willing to punch an old lady in the face for a bit of cash. I am depressed as hell.

Edit- Forgot to mention, I've been sick for an entire week.
Post edited March 07, 2011 by doccarnby
doccarnby: *Snip*
I don't suppose you can get onto Steam?
doccarnby: *Snip*
Damuna: I don't suppose you can get onto Steam?
I wish. Right now I have nothing installed. I don't even have an OS, I'm running off a boot disc.
doccarnby: I wish. Right now I have nothing installed. I don't even have an OS, I'm running off a boot disc.
Well...sign up for GogPM?
Post edited March 07, 2011 by Damuna
doccarnby: I wish. Right now I have nothing installed. I don't even have an OS, I'm running off a boot disc.
Damuna: Well...sign up for GogPM?
Might as well, but I won't be able to do too much. It's past 1:30 AM where I'm at.
Yesterday I ordered some hot chocolate from "The chocolate factory" over here in the centre of Dublin

Talk about Overpriced shit

I actually felt bad after it. "Chocolate masters" my ass
Roman5: Yesterday I ordered some hot chocolate from "The chocolate factory" over here in the centre of Dublin

Talk about Overpriced shit

I actually felt bad after it. "Chocolate masters" my ass
Try Hotel Chocolat

As for me its after 2am and in the last 15 mins ive had to get up 6 times cause my dad needs help with his game, and every time the solution is follow the quest log. Why do people who struggle with MS Paint try to play games other than solitare. And he refuses to let me teach him. Its the same with his mobile phone, he bought a blackberry curve and doesnt even know how to unlock the screen let alone use the fucking thing
What game is it?
doccarnby: What game is it?
Two worlds 2. Hes put 79 hours into it and is about 60% complete. I finished it and every side quest in 34 for perspective if you havent played it.
And at near 3 am you would think hed turn the volume down. Im gonna go flip the power switch for that room at the fuse box if he doesnt give me some peace
enough about Charlie Sheen!!!

every time i turn on tv it's all about Charlie Sheen!!!!!

there's more important stuff going on in the world, i don't care what Charlie Sheen tweeted or what he's doing!

i've been not watching thew news or any tv for a while now because it's all about Charlie sheen!
I cannot believe that I got peer pressure'd to play WoW again.

Not kewl.

I could have used that 15 bucks to get very fine burger at Claim Jumper, dammit.
Dammit, I want a job. I'll work 10 hours per day if I have to (if it has to do something with computers). The closer to the end I come with my university, the more I feel the pressure.

Oh, and I may have the opportunity to move out of the country. But... my girl is here... and I kind of don't want to because of that. Dammit!

/rant :)