It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I fucking HATE this town. Is it too much to ask that my shitty life be made even slightly bearable by being able to buy games on their ucking release date??
WrathOfTheAngels: thank you :)
hedwards: No worries, the procedure itself is less of a big deal than people make it out to be. And usually they'll have at least a preliminary before you leave.
You won't remember a thing, you'll just gradually become aware that you're in a room full of farting, old people, recovering from the drug they give you (causes memory loss, not unconsciousness). The farting is due to colonoscopies, which it doesn't sound like you'll be having. Your doctor should be checking for a particular cancer since he's down there, it's rare, but catching it early makes a huge difference in survival so they do. Make sure they will be doing that for you.
MGShogun: The auto shops are all full up and I need to get oil change. X.X

Not kewl.
reaver894: Thats easy to do though, just grab a haynes manual and follow it.
On some models of cars this is so not worth it, especially if some jackoff didn't put any oil on the seal before cranking it on there. And the cost of the Hayne's manual will be hard to recoup unless he does his own changes multiple times. Of course, you can change your own sparkplugs and a lot of stuff with a Hayne's manual, so they are, in general, a good investment.
Post edited March 09, 2011 by orcishgamer
hedwards: No worries, the procedure itself is less of a big deal than people make it out to be. And usually they'll have at least a preliminary before you leave.
orcishgamer: You won't remember a thing, you'll just gradually become aware that you're in a room full of farting, old people, recovering from the drug they give you (causes memory loss, not unconsciousness). The farting is due to colonoscopies, which it doesn't sound like you'll be having. Your doctor should be checking for a particular cancer since he's down there, it's rare, but catching it early makes a huge difference in survival so they do. Make sure they will be doing that for you.
reaver894: Thats easy to do though, just grab a haynes manual and follow it.
orcishgamer: On some models of cars this is so not worth it, especially if some jackoff didn't put any oil on the seal before cranking it on there. And the cost of the Hayne's manual will be hard to recoup unless he does his own changes multiple times. Of course, you can change your own sparkplugs and a lot of stuff with a Hayne's manual, so they are, in general, a good investment.
I love my haynes manuals ive had 5 cars 4 of which were for restoring and i was supposed to learn to drive in the other. Anyhow ive had a manual for each of them, do what work i know needs done, take it to the garage and the mechanic checks it to see if its gonna pass the mot. Job done, i have only paid for the mots and checks and i rented his ramps to do a bit of welding.

But yeah <3 my haynes
Ahhh frick, i just went to bed and cant sleep now due to guily.

I was at my advanced ECDL class earlier today and left early because i had bread in the oven, i didnt take into account that the member of staff there cant lock the door properly, (it needs a mixture of brute force, timing and knack)

I cant even go sort it cause i dont have a key.

Thats gonna keep me awake now, not happy.
reaver894: Ahhh frick, i just went to bed and cant sleep now due to guily.

I was at my advanced ECDL class earlier today and left early because i had bread in the oven, i didnt take into account that the member of staff there cant lock the door properly, (it needs a mixture of brute force, timing and knack)

Drink until you pass out? :)
reaver894: Ahhh frick, i just went to bed and cant sleep now due to guily.

That's not really your fault. I used to work security in a local high rise and there would be locks like that. We'd come across them and report them. They were generally fixed pretty much immediately because they were a serious security risk. Anything in a room that's valuable enough to be behind a locked door is valuable enough to have the door functioning properly.
hedwards: That's not really your fault. I used to work security in a local high rise and there would be locks like that. We'd come across them and report them. They were generally fixed pretty much immediately because they were a serious security risk. Anything in a room that's valuable enough to be behind a locked door is valuable enough to have the door functioning properly.
Clearly, you've never played any video games. :P
Its pissing with rain and the roof started leaking, to add insult to that i put a tray to catch the drips and went to find the stuff i used to use on boat hulls as temp fixes. I come back inside and the dog has taken the tray and chewed it to buggery and my front room has a wee soggy bit on the carpet. Fucking mutt
Gotta move all my stuff to my mother's house. Hopefully, nobody will threaten to stab me.

Not sure if I'll be able to take my computer with me to where I'll be staying until I can find somewhere to rent. :\
Damuna: Gotta move all my stuff to my mother's house. Hopefully, nobody will threaten to stab me.

Not sure if I'll be able to take my computer with me to where I'll be staying until I can find somewhere to rent. :\
Is there a council list you can get on
I just wasted 1 hour and 24 minutes watching The Loved Ones which is a horrible horrible aussie horror movie; the main problem isn't that it's dreadful, it's that one of the main characters reminds me of a former girl friend :|
The US post office fails so much.
Right now my package is at a post office 13 miles away, and it's going to take them 3 days to get it to me. I mean really? I work in the same town that my package is in.

But since I live in a different town, they have to mail it to my town and then take another full day to get it to my house when that post office is exactly a mile away. I wish the shipper would have just went with UPS or FedEx.
Post edited March 10, 2011 by Kingoftherings
So, is this "just" ?

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/141/index/6459941

Where is this world going...
Post edited March 11, 2011 by KneeTheCap
KneeTheCap: So, is this "just" ?

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/141/index/6459941

Where is this world going...
Well thats fucked. I was going to wait till the price dropped, but now if i get it at all i shall get it pre-owned so that i still legaly own it but nothing from me goes to bioware and the evil that is EA
reaver894: Is there a council list you can get on
That would take at least two years, and there is no emergency housing here. I don't even intend to be here in two years.