It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bought NWN here a week ago.

The game's total crap. They've managed to get jack shit out of something remarkable as d20 and Forgotten Realms. The person who gave them licenses, should be fired from WotC into oblivion.
Story is a complete dull in any of the modules I've tried and NPC's are like cardboard cutouts.

How was this touted best or even good RPG, I'll never know.
I have sent quite a few resumes and no calls for job offers. :(
kiva: I have sent quite a few resumes and no calls for job offers. :(
That shouldn't get you down.
I also sent a lot of resumes everywhere, and only got one call back - from a person I didn't even send resume!
And, to top it, the job offered was better than any I sent resume to!

Best of luck.

:)
kiva: I have sent quite a few resumes and no calls for job offers. :(
dsirijus: That shouldn't get you down.
I also sent a lot of resumes everywhere, and only got one call back - from a person I didn't even send resume!
And, to top it, the job offered was better than any I sent resume to!

Best of luck.

:)
Thanks man :) its been almost 8 months since I finished with the classes. Hopefully ill get one on USA for a change in climate zone.
SOMEONE is using my computer when I'm not home and when I'm asleep.
I'm VERY sure it's my little brother. but I have found traces of what appears to be stuff my mom would do and visit. I'm going to have a long, long, LONG discussion when she gets home. And I will make it perfectly clear; If they ever do this shit again, I'm out.

OH! And I have decided that computer I am building on iBuypower is going to be bought, with or without my mother's consent. See, she is going to Vegas all weekend next week and I don't trust her with my money. I am going to take my debit card and account information out of her purse while she is sleeping on Thursday and act as if I have no idea where it went (I'm a GREAT liar.). If she tries anything, I am moving in with my father as he is my backing force. This is going to be one fun week.

So...done bitching.
I accidentally punched myself in the balls when I was taking off my coat. It was hard enough to make me throw up a little.

That's never happened to me before, I don't know if I should go to the hospital.

I also hit my dick on a metal tree stand ladder when I was five, and bled out of the hole. When I was in the bathroom a few minutes ago making sure everything was still functional from the coat smash I discovered I actually have a little scar on it from back then. My brother had called me Mark Wiener for a while afterwords, after the guy from the show Wienerville on Nickelodeon back in the day.

So my scars are physical as well as emotional.

Sorry for talking about my junk this whole time.
shadesofdeath320: I accidentally punched myself in the balls when I was taking off my coat. It was hard enough to make me throw up a little.

That's never happened to me before, I don't know if I should go to the hospital.

I also hit my dick on a metal tree stand ladder when I was five, and bled out of the hole. When I was in the bathroom a few minutes ago making sure everything was still functional from the coat smash I discovered I actually have a little scar on it from back then. My brother had called me Mark Wiener for a while afterwords, after the guy from the show Wienerville on Nickelodeon back in the day.

Don't worry, you're not the only one with scarred genitals. :U
shadesofdeath320: I accidentally punched myself in the balls when I was taking off my coat. It was hard enough to make me throw up a little.

Damuna: Don't worry, you're not the only one with scarred genitals. :U
Thank you for your kind words in this trying time.
Rohan15: SOMEONE is using my computer when I'm not home and when I'm asleep.
I'm VERY sure it's my little brother. but I have found traces of what appears to be stuff my mom would do and visit. I'm going to have a long, long, LONG discussion when she gets home. And I will make it perfectly clear; If they ever do this shit again, I'm out.
OS passwords would solve that as long as you make one thats hard to guess

Rohan15: OH! And I have decided that computer I am building on iBuypower is going to be bought, with or without my mother's consent. See, she is going to Vegas all weekend next week and I don't trust her with my money. I am going to take my debit card and account information out of her purse while she is sleeping on Thursday and act as if I have no idea where it went (I'm a GREAT liar.). If she tries anything, I am moving in with my father as he is my backing force. This is going to be one fun week.
Sounds like this is overdue man,
I'm poor and smell funny :(
Aliasalpha: Sounds like this is overdue man,
You should read my text document that has all of my actions recorded in it. I have it planned down to the slightest detail.
Aliasalpha: OS passwords would solve that as long as you make one thats hard to guess
The irony is that it WAS a very hard password, and I believe she goes through my phone when I'm not using it or when I'm grounded (Pass was in it.). And since then I have changed the password (thebeast666. I have a thing for shit they'd never expect)
Post edited November 07, 2010 by Rohan15
Rohan15: <snip>
Put the password on the bios start up.
and make it a long rambling explanation of how great I am, she'd never guess that one
Rohan15: SOMEONE is using my computer when I'm not home and when I'm asleep.

OH! And I have decided that computer I am building on iBuypower is going to be bought, with or without my mother's consent. See, she is going to Vegas all weekend next week and I don't trust her with my money. I am going to take my debit card and account information out of her purse while she is sleeping on Thursday and act as if I have no idea where it went (I'm a GREAT liar.). If she tries anything, I am moving in with my father as he is my backing force. This is going to be one fun week.

So...done bitching.
Stealin' from yo mama's purse? U mad?

J/K

Why did she take your debit card in the first place?
Post edited November 07, 2010 by Dori34543
Aliasalpha: and make it a long rambling explanation of how great I am, she'd never guess that one
I could, but I might forget it because it changes so much.
Dori34543: Stealin' from yo mama's purse? U mad?

J/K

Why did she take your debit card in the first place?
I 'lost' my first one (I had her deactivate it on purpose without her knowing for this plan I have in my head and on file. I'm a strange child.) and she frankly doesn't trust my spending habits. It's funny since she is always tight for cash and blows money on dinner at restaurants when I can cook.
Post edited November 07, 2010 by Rohan15