It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bah! I'm sick of hearing about the rep (in general, I'm not targeting anyone)! It's not that important for us to be bickering about every single day. Can't we just all admit it doesn't mean that much, ignore it, and move on?
At this point my throat hurts like a bitch despite being OK when I went to bed.

Also, what the fuck is with the forum? It seems that every thread is either about a gift/contest or about rep; it's boring and stupid and annoying.
AndrewC: Also, what the fuck is with the forum? It seems that every thread is either about a gift/contest or about rep; it's boring and stupid and annoying.
Yup. I come regulary to check out what's happening, and I usually have to scroll looong way down to find anything of interest.
Fuck your gifts. GOG admins, go make a subforum for that kind of crap.
AndrewC: Also, what the fuck is with the forum? It seems that every thread is either about a gift/contest
Its not often one can legitimately complain about generosity but I do tend to agree
AndrewC: Also, what the fuck is with the forum? It seems that every thread is either about a gift/contest
Aliasalpha: Its not often one can legitimately complain about generosity but I do tend to agree
Same here. There are just way too much gift threads right now.
My mom just called from the vet, and she said that our cat has a brain tumor and we're going to have her put to sleep. She hasn't been acting like herself lately, which may mean the tumor was getting worse.

=(((((((((((((((((((((
TheJadedMieu: My mom just called from the vet, and she said that our cat has a brain tumor and we're going to have her put to sleep. She hasn't been acting like herself lately, which may mean the tumor was getting worse.

=(((((((((((((((((((((
That sucks, friend. Just remember, it's for the best. This way she won't be in any more pain.
TheJadedMieu: My mom just called from the vet, and she said that our cat has a brain tumor and we're going to have her put to sleep. She hasn't been acting like herself lately, which may mean the tumor was getting worse.

=(((((((((((((((((((((
Ah, that's really too bad. My folks just had to have the old family dog put down...absolutely sucks. :(
Gentlemen...I won. Early.

=(((((((((((((((((((((
Kitty. :(
Also sorry about your cat.

I think I posted here last week that we put ol' Ariel to rest last Wednesday. Pretty rotten day. I went to the vet today to pick up her ashes after cremation (yeah, we're keeping her ashes. What can I say?) and that was a bit tough, too.

Hang in there. <virtual hug>
Thanks for all the support guys. And we are keeping her ashes, gonna bury them next to her brother's.
I've had so many pets and now relatives die over the years I should be a hard hearted prick but something about cats and birds dying always depresses me

Rohan15: Gentlemen...I won. Early.
Explain. Mum selling you into slavery so she can buy shiny things?
Post edited November 09, 2010 by Aliasalpha
God Fucking Dammit After months of peace between my two dogs, one of them attacks the other because she accidentally wondered into the attacker's crate. I tried to break it up and one of them sunk their teeth deep into the middle finger of my left hand. This happened five minutes ago. I'm worried because the teeth went deep, and their isn't that much flesh on a finger.
sauvignon1: God Fucking Dammit After months of peace between my two dogs, one of them attacks the other because she accidentally wondered into the attacker's crate. I tried to break it up and one of them sunk their teeth deep into the middle finger of my left hand. This happened five minutes ago. I'm worried because the teeth went deep, and their isn't that much flesh on a finger.
umm... aren't you planning to go to the hospital? If it really hit an artery, you should hurry to get it fixed