It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KneeTheCap: So, is this "just" ?

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/141/index/6459941

Where is this world going...
Damn, that sucks. Someone objects to your practices and insults you, so you make sure he'll never buy anything else from you ever, and has evidence to point to when he tells people that they suck? That's retarded, somewhat evil, and definitely counterproductive.
Some brighthead decided to transfer a convicted triple-murderer from a "normal" high security prison to an open prison. Guess what....HE ESCAPED...

Gotta love Finnish justice system...
KneeTheCap: Some brighthead decided to transfer a convicted triple-murderer from a "normal" high security prison to an open prison. Guess what....HE ESCAPED...

With any luck, they've finnished that procedure.

Yes, I know bad.
KneeTheCap: Some brighthead decided to transfer a convicted triple-murderer from a "normal" high security prison to an open prison. Guess what....HE ESCAPED...

I thought there was precedence for this under various Nordic justic systems... Isn't Bastoey Island Prison like ultra low security (with a boat just tied to the dock and all), I'm pretty sure there have been murderers sent there. I realize, Finland and Norway are not the same country, but you all have a similar mindset for certain, social issues (one I prefer, I might add).
Just went to auto shop for oil change.

The mechanic told me that I would need to drop really really really serious amount of cash to fix up my truck. X.X

I literally OTL'd in the shop.
MGShogun: I literally OTL'd in the shop.
which is?
Korean emoticon expressing desperation /disappointment.
(an image of a man kneeling down with both hands to the ground)

O = head
T = arms to the ground
L = legs
Post edited March 12, 2011 by MGShogun
Koreans must look awfully strange when kneeling...
MGShogun: Korean emoticon expressing desperation /disappointment.

O = head
T = arms to the ground
L = legs
Why, its an oil change, get a second oppinion
MGShogun: Korean emoticon expressing desperation /disappointment.

O = head
T = arms to the ground
L = legs
reaver894: Why, its an oil change, get a second oppinion
Well, it's not just an oil change. They told me that I have serious problem with engine that need to be looked at. Also, they said that I wouldn't pass the smog test. So I'm going to hit up the dealership tomorrow morning to have my truck look at.

I'm glad that they didn't dick me over and only did oil change. I much appreciated that gesture.
reaver894: Why, its an oil change, get a second oppinion
MGShogun: Well, it's not just an oil change. They told me that I have serious problem with engine that need to be looked at. Also, they said that I wouldn't pass the smog test. So I'm going to hit up the dealership tomorrow morning to have my truck look at.

I'm glad that they didn't dick me over and only did oil change. I much appreciated that gesture.
Careful, expensive car repairs and dental work always deserve a second, and sometimes third, opinion.
Enemy_Ace: enough about Charlie Sheen!!!

every time i turn on tv it's all about Charlie Sheen!!!!!

there's more important stuff going on in the world, i don't care what Charlie Sheen tweeted or what he's doing!

i've been not watching thew news or any tv for a while now because it's all about Charlie sheen!
I know its a taboo subject for you but Hot Shots with Charlie Sheen is still stupidly funny.
Damuna: snippidy snip
If you dont mind me asking, Hows things going with the accomedation situation?
Post edited March 20, 2011 by reaver894
Huge pre-con drama just explode. Apparently, some high school girl think it's great idea to run the panel by friggin' skype on laptop for the panel. Such poor choice on her part because she rejected many good people who can be there to be panel members in person yet she opted to run whole thing by skype?

One of my close friends were so enraged about this so both of us will be trolling that panel with her wearing 4chan meme mask and me wearing Joker makeup in one of their favorite characters costumes just to spite them.

Honestly, the con organizers need to do better job by arranging the panels than letting fangirls run it.

Also, I signed up for the volunteering at that con like..... century ago and I just got an email few days ago about it, which killed any of my desire to volunteering because I already have plans set up.

I really really really hope that this disorganization do not hurt the con this year because I had so much fun last year at the same con.
reaver894: If you dont mind me asking, Hows things going with the accomedation situation?
Things haven't changed very much. I have no money coming in at the moment, which effectively puts me at a standstill. I should hopefully have an influx of cash soon, but I may postpone finding somewhere semipermanent to stay until after Easter, since I'm planning on visiting England during that period.

I'm managing to stay at my mother's house without any problems for the moment, though I'm not there all the time, since I'm at my boyfriend's house every other day or so. I haven't received any stabbing threats yet, which is good.

Don't worry, I'm not sleeping on the street. :D
reaver894: If you dont mind me asking, Hows things going with the accomedation situation?
Damuna: Things haven't changed very much. I have no money coming in at the moment, which effectively puts me at a standstill. I should hopefully have an influx of cash soon, but I may postpone finding somewhere semipermanent to stay until after Easter, since I'm planning on visiting England during that period.

I'm managing to stay at my mother's house without any problems for the moment, though I'm not there all the time, since I'm at my boyfriend's house every other day or so. I haven't received any stabbing threats yet, which is good.

Don't worry, I'm not sleeping on the street. :D
Im glad you doing ... ok. The money issue must be really hard. So hopefully that sorts out quickly.
Good to hear you've not been being threatened and that you managing at your mums.