It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: First a hero, then a champion, now a royal. Yours for the cheap, cheap price of only €83!
What the hell is with this price increase are they insane. Even AAA games don't cost that much. I guess that must be a bug in the conversion.

Edit: Damn its for real. O_o
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Matruchus
Matruchus: What the hell is with this price increase are they insane. Even AAA games don't cost that much. I guess that must be a bug in the conversion.

Edit: Damn its for real. O_o
Its only ten dollars less (US price) then the ridiculously named and priced exclusive PC edition of the upcoming AAA game Evolve.

http://evolvegame.com/news/the-evolve-digital-versions-breakdown
Post edited January 14, 2015 by stg83
stg83: Its only seventeen dollars less then the ridiculously named and priced exclusive PC edition of the upcoming AAA game Evolve.

http://evolvegame.com/news/the-evolve-digital-versions-breakdown
Yes but that's a game from a big company with many more developers working on a game then this indie one. I thought Divinity and Age of Wonders were expensive but this really topps them all. This game now goes officialy to my rip off regional pricing list for sales.

Well I should have known since Paradox is the publisher and they like these kind of pricing plays.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Yes but that's a game from a big company with many more developers working on a game then this indie one. I thought Divinity and Age of Wonders were expensive but this really topps them all. This game now goes officialy to my rip off regional pricing list for sales.

Well I should have known since Paradox is the publisher and they like these kind of pricing plays.
The American price would still be ridiculous. "Just" $90 (about €76)
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Grargar
Matruchus: Yes but that's a game from a big company with many more developers working on a game then this indie one. I thought Divinity and Age of Wonders were expensive but this really topps them all. This game now goes officialy to my rip off regional pricing list for sales.

Grargar: The American price would still be ridiculous. "Just" $90 (about €76)
Yes its about there. No way I can afford that. This is about three weeks worth of food in this country.
Matruchus: Well I should have known since Paradox is the publisher and they like these kind of pricing plays.
Indeed Paradox is no different when it comes to constantly nickle and dime their customers with a plethora of DLCs as well.
Grargar: First a hero, then a champion, now a royal. Yours for the cheap, cheap price of only €83!
F that. For that kind of money I expect a physical box full of goodies, including a manual, a soundtrack CD, and a freaking statuette of some character or monster from the game. I ain't dropping that kind of cash for extra ones and zeroes.
IAmSinistar: I ain't dropping that kind of cash for extra ones and zeroes.
But you will be getting amazing preorder exclusives like Pre-Order Bonus Item #1: Giant Miniature Space Piglet + Pre-Order Bonus Item #2: Gaun's Pledge. :P
stg83: But you will be getting amazing preorder exclusive like Pre-Order Bonus Item #1: Giant Miniature Space Piglet + Pre-Order Bonus Item #2: Gaun's Pledge. :P
So tempting! But I've gone with the non-pre-order exclusive of $90 in my wallet. :)
Nearly $100 for a digital game is insane. especially for a game that was kickstarted. I'm not even sure it belongs on the regional priced games list anymore. Think it deserves it's own list, something like "Insanely overpriced games by indie developers who completely lost their mind".
PaterAlf: Nearly $100 for a digital game is insane. especially for a game that was kickstarted. I'm not even sure it belongs on the regional priced games list anymore. Think it deserves it's own list, something like "Insanely overpriced games by indie developers who completely lost their mind".
You know the thing about this is also that if I remember correctly - don't hold me by word - the prices were supposed to be ordinary non AAA while the kickstarter lasted. Now look at it.
Greetings. I have a question and didnt know where to write it. I am from Turkey and I want to buy Witcher 3 just to support Project Red. However the prices on GOG is almost twice as on Steam.

Steam: %20 discount. 71 Turkish Lira.
GOG: %20 discount 48$ = 110 Turkish lira. 40 TL more expensive.

Dont get me wrong. I am not whining. I have 149 games in my library and I bought witcher games both on Steam and on GOG just to support them even tho i dont have time to play any of these games. MY laptop cant handle Witcher 3 (6 years old Vista) but I still want to support CD Project RED.

So, What is the reason of this being more expensive? Should I still buy the game on GOG?
Thanks.
Engerek01: Greetings. I have a question and didnt know where to write it. I am from Turkey and I want to buy Witcher 3 just to support Project Red. However the prices on GOG is almost twice as on Steam.

Dont get me wrong. I am not whining. I have 149 games in my library and I bought witcher games both on Steam and on GOG just to support them even tho i dont have time to play any of these games. MY laptop cant handle Witcher 3 (6 years old Vista) but I still want to support CD Project RED.

So, What is the reason of this being more expensive? Should I still buy the game on GOG?
Thanks.
I think that the issue is in the gogs currency conversion system that changes game prices about once a month now since euro, dollar and rubble values are highly fluctuating and the result is in the price you get. While steams prices are fixed.
Engerek01: Greetings. I have a question and didnt know where to write it. I am from Turkey and I want to buy Witcher 3 just to support Project Red. However the prices on GOG is almost twice as on Steam.

Thanks.
Matruchus: I think that the issue is in the gogs currency conversion system that changes game prices about once a month now since euro, dollar and rubble values are highly fluctuating and the result is in the price you get. While steams prices are fixed.
I believe Steam supports payment in Turkish Lira and since this game is regionally priced I presume Turkey gets a better (lower) price there, whereas on GOG, Turkey is considered the "Rest of the World" and pays the baseline (US) price, which is higher. In other words, Turkey is a region on Steam, not on GOG.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by mrkgnao
Srsly wtf?
I just checked it and it's real: $97.89

This completely blows my mind.
Post edited January 14, 2015 by Klumpen0815