It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoy the Perp Games creations, this is the news for you – because two of their titles are joining the GOG catalog today!

Pneumata
The tenants are going missing, screams echo and blood seeps through the walls of Clover Hill. As a detective, unravel the truth that lays within and recover your fragmented memories, or succumb to the horrors that lurk in the shadows within this sinister blend of survival and psychological horror.

You can get it with a -25% launch discount until September 27th, 8 AM UTC.

Retchid
You are a TEC Engineer from Earth ordered to retrieve and return sensitive data from the TEC Mining Facility on Titan. On arrival, you discover that the facility has been invaded by beings from another realm. Contend with these abominations as you complete your mission and escape Titan.

This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Check them out!
I want Doom 3, but mom says we've got Doom 3 at home.
Doom 3 at home:
GOG.com: Retchid
You are a TEC Engineer from Earth ordered to retrieve and return sensitive data from the TEC Mining Facility on Titan. On arrival, you discover that the facility has been invaded by beings from another realm. Contend with these abominations as you complete your mission and escape Titan.

This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
I don't mind it though. In fact, I like it. Doom 3 is my favourite Doom. Please also bring Retchid's Soundtrack and Deluxe Edition here.

PS: A concept art book would be nice to have too. Please consider making one.
Post edited 7 hours ago by SargonAelther
Pneumata has a good Condemned vibe, I like it.
And just after I got Retchid on steam and spent too much time on it to get a refund, ye bastards.
thraxman: And just after I got Retchid on steam and spent too much time on it to get a refund, ye bastards.
Never had this problem.
Just don't use Steam.
Retchid, other than the terrible name is giving me serious "we have Doom 3 at home" vibes.
ReynardFox: Retchid, other than the terrible name is giving me serious "we have Doom 3 at home" vibes.
Yes, I have the same feeling.
Was naming it "Wretched" a bit too on the nose?