It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I could rob a bank and escape without getting shot at, hell yeah I'd donate that much too.
Vitek: Increased my pledge to 35$ to show my GOG appreciation. I still wonder why they offer GOG code only for 25$ and higher backers and not 20$. Can't it be just because it was already full so they offered to people only those available tiers and that 20$ will get code too?
Damuna: I think that was it. I'd grabbed a $20 pledge that became available before, but basically all of them are accounted for unless someone cancels/switches pledge. I think the statement was directed towards people who hadn't backed the project already or hadn't pledged an amount which got them a copy of the game, since it's intended to get support from people who wanted a DRM-free option. I'm pretty sure the early $20 pledgers will get the game on GOG (if they want it), though obviously I can't be certain.

tajemniczybeton: Little suggestion: Maybe create article on gog front page about it?
Damuna: This, definitely. It's already been posted on Twitter and Facebook, but a lot of GOG users have said they don't use these services.
We will be. First thing tomorrow morning.
ne_zavarj: Wow . Two people paid $10000 ?
Probably Gabe and Notch ;-)
SimonG: Probably Gabe and Notch ;-)
Or the GOG staff .
Well this was unexpected for me:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.388702-Obsidian-CEO-Publishers-Are-Trying-to-Sneak-Into-Kickstarter
Tricky bastards. Something like that was bound to happen, though. It's going to be a matter of being more careful around any other "big name" KS in the future... at least for those who care about such things.
I just hope the GOG version doesn't miss any features of the Steam version in terms of game content. But Project Eternity is going to be single player only, right? So without multiplayer considerations, I suppose.
For anyone who's not willing to be bothered to click through that twitter exchange.

I'm definitely interested in the project, but it's all so vague still. I'd like to see something a bit more concrete in the coming days before considering a pledge.
Fantastic news. Now I will have to massively upgrade my pledge.
lowyhong: If I could rob a bank and escape without getting shot at, hell yeah I'd donate that much too.
Totally off-topic, but in the US at least, the vast majority of all bank robberies are the quiet variety. They just hand a note to the teller that says "give me your money, don't press the alarm etc" and then they walk right out of the bank. Sometimes they even stand in line like a regular customer beforehand. Drawbacks are that you don't get the entire vault, but on the plus side you don't get murdered by the police, you just get arrested.

Back on topic, they now have all of my monies. ALL OF THEM.
Okay, I just read my Kickstarter newsfeed about PE.

Aaaaaaaand I think I should go ante up my pledge right about now.
Great news, I expected it but it's good to have the confirmation (about the DRM-free part, having the game on GoG is the cherry on top).
Choosing the GOG version over steam is a given. This is great news.
too lazy to check today... but will the disc version be drm free or require steam?
tapeworm00: Tricky bastards. Something like that was bound to happen, though. It's going to be a matter of being more careful around any other "big name" KS in the future... at least for those who care about such things.
Publishers worried at all ya think, especially since they will be cut out of the loop more significantly if a lot of games go ks route in future? (big if)
Post edited September 19, 2012 by nijuu
mistermumbles: For anyone who's not willing to be bothered to click through that twitter exchange.
And THIS is why I prefer people being awesome to people being "professional" ^^.