It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone is feeling generous, I'd love to have Dragon Age Origins on Steam.
Guncraft
ANNA

If anyone happens to have them
Thank You
LordTarin: If anyone is feeling generous, I'd love to have Dragon Age Origins on Steam.
Is it on sale anywhere?
I would like nothing at this point except time to play :). Does anyone have some of that?
LordTarin: If anyone is feeling generous, I'd love to have Dragon Age Origins on Steam.
KneeTheCap: Is it on sale anywhere?
Its not on sale on Steam, not sure if it is anywhere else.
Ki11s0n3: Guncraft
ANNA

If anyone happens to have them
Thank You
You don't want Anna...

edit: I suppose no-one has an extra UnderRail Steam key?
Post edited October 09, 2013 by DProject
Men Of War Red Tide: steam who want's it up for grabs
KittyRules: Men Of War Red Tide: steam who want's it up for grabs
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway
KittyRules: Men Of War Red Tide: steam who want's it up for grabs
Sachys: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway
Thanks Sachys, I know about the Ninja Thread is that for all sites or just gog and desura, but this is the non-gog gifting thread. So I assume steam goes here? I will ninja the game the thanks!

Foxy
KittyRules: Thanks Sachys, I know about the Ninja Thread is that for all sites or just gog and desura, but this is the non-gog gifting thread. So I assume steam goes here? I will ninja the game the thanks!

Foxy
Ninja thread is ninja thread. This is a gift request thread - and whilst theres nothing wrong with bombing a game here technically, you're better offering it in ninja as you'll at least get a few reponses within a short amount of time.
KittyRules: Thanks Sachys, I know about the Ninja Thread is that for all sites or just gog and desura, but this is the non-gog gifting thread. So I assume steam goes here? I will ninja the game the thanks!

Foxy
Sachys: Ninja thread is ninja thread. This is a gift request thread - and whilst theres nothing wrong with bombing a game here technically, you're better offering it in ninja as you'll at least get a few reponses within a short amount of time.
Thank you Sachys, I ninjad it thanks
A little bump (the last one, since the Humble Nordic Bundle expires today) :P

The bundle above (Tier 1) or the current Indiegala Tier 2 would be great, thanks anyway :)
If anyone has spare keys for Dawn of Magic 1 and 2 i would be really grateful.
Post edited October 10, 2013 by tAnt0
If anyone has a spare key for Knights of Pen and Paper or Neighbours From Hell Compilation and wont use I really would like to play them. Thanks!
high rated
Man-Eater: If anyone has a spare key for Knights of Pen and Paper
Who am I to deny you knighthood? Check PM