It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man-Eater: If anyone has a spare key for Knights of Pen and Paper
samlii: Who am I to deny you knighthood? Check PM
Thank you very much! :)
I don't have much game but does anyone would like a medal of honor key on origin ?
If anyone has a spare STEAM key from the BundleStars Quickfire Bundle, specifically either Septerra Core or Dark Sector.. I would appreciate it!

I have a bunch of coupons and STEAM cards to trade if needed.. plus a few game guest-passes =)
YellowAries: If anyone has a spare STEAM key from the BundleStars Quickfire Bundle, specifically either Septerra Core or Dark Sector.. I would appreciate it!

I have a bunch of coupons and STEAM cards to trade if needed.. plus a few game guest-passes =)
Sorry buddy I don't have them anymore but would you like SPAZ ?

Btw if anyone has a spare trine 2 key i will really really appreciate it.
YellowAries: If anyone has a spare STEAM key from the BundleStars Quickfire Bundle, specifically either Septerra Core or Dark Sector.. I would appreciate it!

TekilaShot: Sorry buddy I don't have them anymore but would you like SPAZ ?

Btw if anyone has a spare trine 2 key i will really really appreciate it.
I already own SPAZ but thanks anyway =) If I had a Trine 2 key I would have given it to you, but alas I do not. =(
sorry for asking but could someone gift me the non BTA Humble Focus Bundle?
Before you guys start asking specific games from the weekly bundle, the keys are once again split in two. One key for games under the average, and another key for the BTA tier.
non BTA Humble Focus Bundle if someone can do that .Thank you
if anyone could spare the low tier key from the weekly bundle it would be awesome! :D
Looking for:

BTA tier on Focus HB Weekly.

Any Steam key of following the 1C games in the Groupees 1C Build-A-Bundle:
Star Wolves 1
Star Wolves 2
Star Wolves 3
Men of War
Men of War: Vietnam
Men of War: Assault Squad
Fantasy Wars

Any Steam key of following games from BundleStars Quickfire Bundle:
GTR Evolution
Dark Sector
Space Pirates And Zombies

Thanks in advance for reading! :D
Post edited October 11, 2013 by MysterD
New new weekly bundle, if someone feels gifty. (either the bta or 1 tier would be awesome)
Thanks for reading!
The one game in the Indie Gala bundle I'm interested in is Knights of Pen and Paper if anyone happens to end up with a spare key that they don't plan on using. If not, no worries and thanks either way.

Edit: Sir samlii was generous enough to knight me with this game. Do give a +1 to any of his posts when you see one. Thanks again!
Post edited October 11, 2013 by teshra
Medal oh honor key given, I'll come back to give some game from the bundlestar later.
Hello everyone! If anyone buy anything and don't want The Witcher, i have origin codes from origin bundle in return.
Humble Weekly non-BTA Bundle, pretty please?