It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Timboli: Clearly how I couched and explained things went right over your head.
In short, it is down to the user whether it is free or not.
TurdFerguson87: It didn't go over my head. This is going over YOUR head. You're puprosely being obtuse, and going on the attack to willfully ignore the point of Prime.
I feel a deja vu. Both of your opinion are valid, because it depends on how you understand the situation. If you read the link TurdFerguson87 provides you can see:
"Prime Gaming: At no additional cost, Prime members enjoy free games, a Twitch channel subscription, and more gaming benefits every month."

For instance:someone can think... It is free because there is no additional cost and it is not the reason why I have paid for amazon prime, and another one can think it is not free because there is an initial cost and it is one of reason why I have paid for amazon prime.

How you interpret it and the "meaning" of no additional cost and free in the prime gamimg description is "in the Eye of the Beholder". Both of you are totally right and it is very important to accept a different opinion even though you do not agree with it.
Post edited Yesterday by maestroruffy
TurdFerguson87: It didn't go over my head. This is going over YOUR head. You're puprosely being obtuse, and going on the attack to willfully ignore the point of Prime.
Mate if you truly believe that you have a reading comprehension issue.
I suggest you re-read all, I have written, and this time take the blinkers off.

I've not made any claims about Amazon Prime, other than it is up to each of us whether we feel we are getting free games or not.

As I said earlier, I don't subscribe to Amazon Prime, so I don't actually have a horse in the race. I am purely following the logic and reason.

If you want to be black & white about it all go ahead, but just accept you are being black & white, and that my opinion is at least as valid as yours.

And insults will get you nowhere, as you are really just talking about yourself.

Have a good day and enjoy your life you funny person. ;)
If it's all merely a matter of perspective, I don't see why not include Humble Bundle deals as well. You can give all your money to charity and receive free games as a bonus.

People arguing that something they get as part of subscription they pay for is free sounds like a segment from Idiocracy.
Timboli: Mate if you truly believe that you have a reading comprehension issue.
I suggest you re-read all, I have written, and this time take the blinkers off.
Blinders. The word is blinders. You need to read Prime's TOS and actually try to understand how things work.

Timboli: I've not made any claims about Amazon Prime, other than it is up to each of us whether we feel we are getting free games or not.
It's not up to you. It's initiated by Prime, since it is a promotion that's part of the subscription. You get it when you're a subscriber. They don't add the cost because you're already a paying subscriber.

Timboli: As I said earlier, I don't subscribe to Amazon Prime, so I don't actually have a horse in the race. I am purely following the logic and reason.
I'm not a subscriber either. I'm explaining to you what the subscription service is about.

Timboli: And insults will get you nowhere, as you are really just talking about yourself.

Have a good day and enjoy your life you funny person. ;)
You're the one who threw in the first insult at me while being totally arrogant, and you've demonstrated that by being wrong about how Prime works.

You get the free stuff regardless just for being a paying subscriber. That's exclusive to subscribers. It's "free" because they've removed the incentive for purchase, since that's already in exchange for the fact you paid with your membership. So, in effect, it's not free since you've spent money for getting it. It's not about your feels. It's open to anyone who is a subscriber.
Please stop pitching a fit, i keep thinking there's a new free game.
If you don't like how the people who are running and contributing to this thread are running it, just go start your own. The general consensus is that it is fine. The games that are on prime are clearly label led so it's not like you are tricked. People have spent more time arguing the issue than they spend checking the thread in a year. Just move on.
This thread should be used as it was initially. The Thread Title here is: List of Free Games on GOG.

Thread titles should be relevant to the content within the topic.

Please, start a new Thread: Games At No Extra Charge For Amazon Prime Members
Hooyaah: This thread should be used as it was initially. The Thread Title here is: List of Free Games on GOG.

Thread titles should be relevant to the content within the topic.

Please, start a new Thread: Games At No Extra Charge For Amazon Prime Members
The primary contributors don't see it that way. They are providing a service to the community. If you don't like it, please feel free to start your own thread and people who see it your way will join you. They could just add easily stop entirely. Will you step up to the plate to run this thread if they leave?
THESLITHERYDEE: If you don't like how the people who are running and contributing to this thread are running it, just go start your own. The general consensus is that it is fine. The games that are on prime are clearly label led so it's not like you are tricked. People have spent more time arguing the issue than they spend checking the thread in a year. Just move on.
all i see is people looking for excuses to pitch a fit, don't care about your argument, i just find it annoying that 9/10 updates on this thread isn't a free game. i would recomend you go find a hobby as a healthy alternative to your abbarent behavior.
If you are going off the thread title alone, you are so-called "readers" who just read headlines... context and clarifications be damned

Startrail has recently edited the OP and added multiple internal links within this very thread, even listing multiple free giveaways with purchase required. The purpose of this thread has already been decided. Deal with it
ssling: If it's all merely a matter of perspective, I don't see why not include Humble Bundle deals as well. You can give all your money to charity and receive free games as a bonus.

People arguing that something they get as part of subscription they pay for is free sounds like a segment from Idiocracy.
This is the last time I am gonna talk about this topic because many people are complaining about talking about this.
And example:
I have paid for going to a gym to learn boxing. In that gym, if you are a child, you would receive sweets in a regular basis. This activity is a kind of subscription for learning boxing, however if you are a child you will alse receive sweets. Some people will say that the sweets are free because they are only paying for the classes.
Another example, now I'm trying to learn pole dance. Every year the gym teacher give her students a slice of cake for her birthday. Pole dance classes are again a kind of subscription because I paid every month for the classes. However if a year I do not receive a slice of cake I cannot ask for a discount, or I cannot complain for not receiving the cake. The teacher will tell me that I am paying for her classes, not for her cakes.

If people consider that they are paying for the games the games are incluided in the subscription and, there is a initial cost, they will consider tthat they are not free.
But if other people consider that they are paying for another services and assets they will consider that games are free.

Both opinions are totally right. and again, I think it is very important to respect other people, and other people opinions, even though you don't agree with them.

P.D. I have eddited the post for some misspelling
Post edited 2 hours ago by maestroruffy