It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This weekend, we're celebrating the 11th anniversary of GOG.COM's launch. We've been preserving classic games for over a decade now, hand-picking unique modern indies, and sharing all of them DRM-free. Time flies, right?

There's no better way to celebrate this round-plus-one anniversary than with even more games! That's why, together with Anuman Interactive, we're bringing back the classic version of XIII! This unique shooter from 2003 will make you feel like you’re playing a living comic-book, as you chase a gang of conspirators that framed you for murdering the President of the United States. With David Duchovny as the voice of your protagonist, this is a game you simply cannot ignore.

That's not all, as more highly requested games join our DRM-free catalog today! Battle through an onslaught of monsters in DUSK (-25%) with its retro visuals, powerful guns, cross-play multiplayer, and the exclusive THE GOGATORIUM map for the endless mode. Platforming more your style? Explore a fantasy world and crawl through dungeons in procedurally-generated adventure platformer Chasm (-35%). Finally, take a trip to Mars to master your skills and discover the secrets of the Red Planet in two exciting RPG titles - Mars: War Logs (-75%) and The Technomancer (-65%).

We also asked the GOG.COM team what they've been playing recently and picked their brains to learn more about their favorite titles on the platform. Why? To bring back the classic tradition of GOG.COM Staff Picks and provide gamers with great deals on some of our most outstanding and memorable titles. Grab The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Pathfinder: Kingmaker (-50%), Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-50%), Dead Cells (-33%), Stardew Valley (-25%), Hollow Knight (-40%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%), Gothic (-75%), Dungeon Keeper 2 (-75%), The Mystery of the Druids (-75%), and many more up to -80%, all hand-picked by our staff!

Discounts for new releases are valid until October 10th, 1 PM UTC and the GOG.COM Staff Picks deals are available until October 7th, 1 PM UTC.

We would also love to know what some of your favorite games are! How many of them are already available on GOG.COM and which ones are you still waiting for?

Drop your lists in the comments or join us over on Twitter with the #My11Games hashtag!
Vol. 1 & Vol. 2
GOG.com: ...which ones are you still waiting for?
11 indie games I'm still waiting for, Vol. 3:

Antichamber
>Trailer

Bud Spencer And Terence Hill: Slaps And Beans
>Trailer

Creepy Castle
>Trailer

Life Goes On: Done To Death
>Trailer

Outland
>Trailer

Pharaoh Rebirth+
>Trailer

Roundabout
>Trailer

Streets Of Fury EX
>Trailer

Super Daryl Deluxe
>Trailer

Super House Of Dead Ninjas
>Trailer

Wings Of Vi
>Trailer
Post edited October 04, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
Happy Bday guys! Let's celebrate another 50 more!!!
I've been looking for a way to play xiii again for so long. Thank you.
Happy birthday GOG!

Here are 11 titles/series I've enjoyed from GOG!
01. Heroes of Might and Magic
02. King's Bounty
03. Disciples
04. Fallout 1+2+Tactics+New Vegas
05. Wonder/Monster Boy.
06. Journeyman Project
07. XCOM
08. Monkey Island
09. Spellforce
10. Anno
11. Age of Wonders

Here are 11 titles/series I'd enjoy seeing on GOG!
01. ALL the series by Westwood: Command and Conquer, Red Alert, Generals, Dune
02. Mass Effect
03. Hexplore
04. Theocracy
05. Myth, by Bungie
06.Transport Tycoon
07. Axiom Verge
08. Skyrim
09. Halo(personally, I've only played the first and that should be enough, considering that the series has no end in sight, plus the first is a pretty self contained game)
10. Battlefleet Gothic
11. Dawn of war
Happy Anniversary!!! ^^

My favorite game on GOG is:
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

I would love to see these games released here:
- Elvira 1+2
- Dark Seed 1+2
1. Batman: Arkham Asylum
2. Batman: Arkham Origins
3. Batman: Arkham City
4. Batman: Arkham Knight
5. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
6. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
7. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
8. L.A. Noire

I have all these already elsewhere, but nowhere is it as nice and drm-free as here. Happy Birthday, GOG!

I would also like to have Achievements for Mafia III, Vampire, Titan Quest, Darksiders 1 & 2 and a few other titles.
Post edited October 04, 2019 by Pygmalion_4678
Happy anniversary GOG! Stay who you are for the next 11 years to come.
awesome games on sale!
Congrats.
Very happy to share another anniversary with you guys. A gaming oasis in the digital age.
Seems like i missed the part of listing 11 favorite games, so I'll add them now:

01. Dark Age of Camelot (*)
02. Rainbow Six ... oh those times on MSN Zone, from "dustk till dawn" :-)
03. Diablo 1 + 2 - never played 3 thought
04. Ravenshield
05. Baldurs Gate 1 and Baldurs Gate 2
06. Doom 2
07. Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit
08. Screamer 2
09. Command & Conquer
10. Bundesliga Manager Hattrick
11. Prince of Persia (Orginal, before Ubisoft butchered it)

(*) before it turned into "get everything easy and for free"-mode - I know, not that kind of game, that will appear on gog, but still a game and my lifetime favorite. Makes it even worse to see it in its current state :-(
11 favorites here:

1. Fallout: New Vegas
2. Diablo + Hellfire (yes, having Hellfire is essential to me, thrilled about it).
3. The Age of Decadence
4. Inquisitor
5. Amnesia: The Dark Descent
6. Mafia II (love whole series though).
7. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
8. Outlast
9. Dying Light
10. Anachronox
11. Gothic

11 I would like to see here:

1. Alien Logic: Skyrealms of Jorune
2. Quarantine II: Road Warrior
3. Savage Warriors
4. Last Bronx
5. Obscure
6. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Butcher Bay
7. RPG Maker (any)
8. Fire Pro Wrestling World
9. Mortal Kombat 4
10. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
11. Tekken 7
faroot: I feel like this sort of post of yours attracts downvotes not because everyone thinks you're completely wrong, but because multiple people think that you're violating the commonly-accepted norms of civil conversation.

That suggests that you'd get less downvotes if you'd put some work more often into upgrading your phrasings to things that sound more...polite. IMHO.
By norms of conversation did you mean being polite or not posting to staff via PMs to keep it private?

If the former then yes....it may have come off as a bit snarky/insulting but that was not my full intention with that post(I wanted to not beat about the bush and express my concerns in a proper manner while not seeming happy about the situation with too nice language). If it was the latter I have to say what would posting off the public forums to staff accomplish? They would send me yet another form reply about "working on it" and go on their merry way and nothing would get done. You need to "hold their feet to the coals" sometimes to get things done and make it public so they can't keep sweeping it under the rug.

As for rep: People low rate me whether I am nice or blunt/even when I give away games & help people with their problems, for starters....and I DO often post civilly and apologize when/if I offend, yet it does nothing to sway some here & I cannot keep track of every single thing that might possibly offend someone or i'd likely go mad.

Also, there are some here who either like to troll under the guise of fighting "trolls" they claim exist(like some label me as) and also others who I rubbed the wrong way with some stance or comment years ago and they cannot let it go. To them I likely cannot help their issues with me as they cannot be helped no matter what I do short of leaving the site/etc.

==================
That said, I will stop the offtopic to keep this thread from going more off the rails. If you want to know more I have an offtopic thread and PMs for further talks on such topics.

Thanks for replying as well, btw. It is appreciated and refreshing to hear other's takes on the situation surrounding me here when written civilly and politely as you did.
=================

=============
Planescaper: Happy anniversary GOG! Stay who you are for the next 11 years to come.
Noooo....I would rather they got better, much much better....especially in several key areas. :)
Post edited October 04, 2019 by GameRager
Planescaper: Happy anniversary GOG! Stay who you are for the next 11 years to come.
GameRager: Noooo....I would rather they got better, much much better....especially in several key areas. :)
I'd like to see even more Linux support. There are too many games that are lacking their Linux versions on this site.
Games, I would love to see here:

Discworld Noir
Freelancer
Chicago 1930
No One Lives Forever 2
Mass Effect 1,2 & 3
Blade Runner
Max Payne 1 & 2
Midtown Madness: Chicago Edition