It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This weekend, we're celebrating the 11th anniversary of GOG.COM's launch. We've been preserving classic games for over a decade now, hand-picking unique modern indies, and sharing all of them DRM-free. Time flies, right?

There's no better way to celebrate this round-plus-one anniversary than with even more games! That's why, together with Anuman Interactive, we're bringing back the classic version of XIII! This unique shooter from 2003 will make you feel like you’re playing a living comic-book, as you chase a gang of conspirators that framed you for murdering the President of the United States. With David Duchovny as the voice of your protagonist, this is a game you simply cannot ignore.

That's not all, as more highly requested games join our DRM-free catalog today! Battle through an onslaught of monsters in DUSK (-25%) with its retro visuals, powerful guns, cross-play multiplayer, and the exclusive THE GOGATORIUM map for the endless mode. Platforming more your style? Explore a fantasy world and crawl through dungeons in procedurally-generated adventure platformer Chasm (-35%). Finally, take a trip to Mars to master your skills and discover the secrets of the Red Planet in two exciting RPG titles - Mars: War Logs (-75%) and The Technomancer (-65%).

We also asked the GOG.COM team what they've been playing recently and picked their brains to learn more about their favorite titles on the platform. Why? To bring back the classic tradition of GOG.COM Staff Picks and provide gamers with great deals on some of our most outstanding and memorable titles. Grab The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Pathfinder: Kingmaker (-50%), Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-50%), Dead Cells (-33%), Stardew Valley (-25%), Hollow Knight (-40%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%), Gothic (-75%), Dungeon Keeper 2 (-75%), The Mystery of the Druids (-75%), and many more up to -80%, all hand-picked by our staff!

Discounts for new releases are valid until October 10th, 1 PM UTC and the GOG.COM Staff Picks deals are available until October 7th, 1 PM UTC.

We would also love to know what some of your favorite games are! How many of them are already available on GOG.COM and which ones are you still waiting for?

Drop your lists in the comments or join us over on Twitter with the #My11Games hashtag!
Hemaka: Been here since the start and it's kinda cool to see how this portal grew from giving out free games published by cdproject in Poland (there was some kind of points -> reward system as far as I remember) into this big player we know today.
HunchBluntley: My guess is that you're mixing together GOG.com and CDP.pl -- outside of some (time-limited) major sale events, I don't think there's ever been any such "points -> reward system" here on GOG.
You were awarded points - propably on cdp.pl or gram.pl as you say - which could be exchanged for games here on gog.com. That's how I got almost half of my collection :)
I'm still waiting for Resident Evil 1-3 to be released on GOG.
HunchBluntley: My guess is that you're mixing together GOG.com and CDP.pl -- outside of some (time-limited) major sale events, I don't think there's ever been any such "points -> reward system" here on GOG.
Hemaka: You were awarded points - propably on cdp.pl or gram.pl as you say - which could be exchanged for games here on gog.com. That's how I got almost half of my collection :)
That was on old cdprojekt.pl site, namely loyalty CDPROGRAM, you bought the game on CD/DVD of which they were distributor/publisher in PL, registered the code, got the points that later could be exchanged for the GOG code. I was late to the party so before they stopped the program managed to get only Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition, Shogo: Mobile Armor Division and Rise of the Triad: Dark War. Nowadays I would go for the Blood instead, but shareware didn't leave the best first impression at that time.
Post edited October 04, 2019 by HenitoKisou
Hemaka: You were awarded points - propably on cdp.pl or gram.pl as you say - which could be exchanged for games here on gog.com. That's how I got almost half of my collection :)
I didn't know that, thanks for the clarification.

CDP.pl was spun off from CD Projekt Group and is now completely independent, right? I remember reading something about that in the past, but when I tried to find info to that effect last night, I came up with nothing.
I see from Polish Wikipedia that Gram.pl was in the same boat -- started by CDPG, became independent later. Hadn't heard of that site before (and why would I have, I suppose :P ), so thanks again.
Pygmalion_4678: 6. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
Aaand HERE it is, with a free copy of Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles if you buy it until October 11th, 1PM UTC ;)
Thank you for XIII.

I would like to see these games:
Heretic 1 & 2
Hexen 1 & 2
Grand Theft Auto games (so nobody can mutilate the soundtracks anymore...)

Gog on \m/
Pygmalion_4678: 6. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
Aramandur: Aaand HERE it is, with a free copy of Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles if you buy it until October 11th, 1PM UTC ;)
Yes, I like it that way. Please continue! Next week Batman, please? :)

No, seriously: Great offer, definitely recommended. Instabought for me, of course.
GameRager: Noooo....I would rather they got better, much much better....especially in several key areas. :)
jalister: I'd like to see even more Linux support. There are too many games that are lacking their Linux versions on this site.
GOG has improved so much over the years back from when it started as GoodOldGames. I expect that to continue and hope it will include more Linux love :)
Happy Anniversary!

I hate hashtags
high rated
Games that would be great to have on gog :

HellGate : London
How to survive
Condemned
Monster hunter world
Xcom 2
Zeno Clash
Just Cause
Rage
Infernal
Silverfall
Mistmare
Thunker: Games that would be great to have on gog :

HellGate : London
How to survive
Condemned
Monster hunter world
Xcom 2
Zeno Clash
Just Cause
Rage
Infernal
Silverfall
Mistmare
uh uh uh XCOM 2 would be really nice...
Classics , classics and more classics .
Post edited October 05, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
GOG.com: We would also love to know what some of your favorite games are! How many of them are already available on GOG.COM and which ones are you still waiting for?
My favorite game on GOG probably is Alpha Centauri. And I'm waiting for the classic Age of Empires games.
GOG.com: which ones are you still waiting for?
More classics from the 80s and 90s, like these:

More Sierra games (Manhunter series, EcoQuest series, Dr. Brain series, Shivers 2 etc.);

All Infocom games (we only have Zork series and Planetfall): GOG.com and Activision could re-release Classic Text Adventures Masterpieces (1996) (https://www.mobygames.com/game/classic-text-adventure-masterpieces);

Wizardry 1-5 (I know it's in legal hell...)
low rated
Glaucos: More classics from the 80s and 90s, like these:

More Sierra games (Manhunter series, EcoQuest series, Dr. Brain series, Shivers 2 etc.);

All Infocom games (we only have Zork series and Planetfall): GOG.com and Activision could re-release Classic Text Adventures Masterpieces (1996) (https://www.mobygames.com/game/classic-text-adventure-masterpieces);

Wizardry 1-5 (I know it's in legal hell...)
On the bolded games above: My man...you have some fine taste. :)

I also love Shivers 2 and I would buy it again in a heartbeat if it came here(I have the first game on physical disc and also the second I believe).