It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Cadaver747: .
I don't want to get you too excited but I'm thinking of making you my science editor on Kleetus News.
low rated
Today: 27 Oct 2016 - 11 days

Part 1

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Russia preparing for WW3, 40 million people drill, Russia messing with election is '<i>Hysteria</i>', Angelina Jolie grilled for 4 hours by FBI but only questioned Hillary 3.5 hours regarding emails. Kaine cancels FL event as no one's showing up. Clinton putting out creepshots of sanders and he still campaigns for her? Ex-Secret Service going to file defamation lawsuit against Clintons specifically Media Matters and David Brock, Trump star smashed with sledge hammer, suspect arrested, NYT reporter threatens to publish address over trump story, CA Polls, Yahoo's Anti-Trump propaganda, another claim Trump grabbed girl's butt in taxi... 50 years ago. Trump warns about Vote Flipping, Megyn Kelly seeking $20M salary, UK growth after Brexit vote! after only 3 months. Merkel is demanding Facebook/Google release algorithms. 76er's stop singer from performing national anthem, New system at Detroit airport allowing quick airport security checks using CLEAR, Possible Youth elixir using Broccoli cucumber and cabbage on mice, Dinosaur brain tissue found!. Alinsky and rules for radicals and 'blame your opponent', Leaked emails show Clinton Staffers having issues handling Bill's Women 'issues', Hillary starting Birtherism. The knock on your door. How Hillary investigations went sideways: What happened to the FBI? 'This is not your Grandfather's FBI or your Father's FBI, this is Obama's FBI'. Erica Garner blasting Clinton over staffers talking about her father's death and trying to write gun-control narrative. Brock thinks Black voters are stupid. Citizens For Trump: DDOS attack on , skewed Media polls and internal RNC, '<i>you will take the most flak when you're right over the target</i>', [url=http://www.infowars.com/clinton-campaign-circulated-paul-ryan-relative-as-possible-supreme-court-pick/]Relative to Paul Ryan as possible supreme court pick, RNC not honoring pledge and even not paying staffers who support Trump.
low rated
Cadaver747: Breaking News: Natural compound reduces signs of aging

"NMN can be given safely to mice and is found naturally in a number of foods, including broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, edamame and avocado. The new study shows that when NMN is dissolved in drinking water and given to mice, it appears in the bloodstream in less than three minutes. Importantly, the researchers also found that NMN in the blood is quickly converted to NAD in multiple tissues."

link:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161027122047.htm
Yep I remember seeing that early this morning and queued it up; Got around to reading it a little bit ago.

A little funny thing. When I was younger and much poorer, I'd set aside $3.50 for lunches at Fred Meyers. I'd buy day-old bread, a quart of soy milk, and an avocado. This was literally my lunch, treat the avocado like butter and spread it on bread. It worked for months.

Although with as many pesticides and GMO's around, not to mention lack of minerals and nutrients for the plants to pull it will be an issue even if you ate a bunch of all of those.

Still, I'd like to see further research and what it shows. Meditation also will have huge impacts on physical health.
high rated
Part 48.3

Today: 28 Oct 2016 – the end is nigh

Fist psot whohoo: debate chair disappointed over Trump’s newfound sexual attraction to flags, Hillary will start WW4 today if you don’t vote for Trump in November, Hillary also started last year’s WW3 but the government hushed it up (wikileaks reveal), Trump so rich he can’t be corrupted besides by his own money duh, democrats hiding in ballot boxes will literally eat your votes for Trump, will not even use fork and knife, BARBARIANS, Syrian refugees have eaten your son’s shoe, yes the one you’ve been searching for since yesterday, outraged crazy SJWs to openly question Trump’s totally legit “I win or else” election strategy, Clinton “fit to serve” doctor allegedly female, can’t be real doctor, Trump to accusers: “I never said I even had a tongue”, 8chan activists disadvantaged by gender inequality, “can’t really call Hillary cuck”.

Twond hour: Trump to claim copyright for all his book reports posted on twitter, Fox News reporter finds both Obama and Clinton “too rich” and “too inexperienced” to hold office, 8chan activists find “cuckquean” to be made up word, disgusting: 1000s of female Syrian refugees known to smuggle even more refugees into Europe in their own bellies, Trump wall to definitely be paid for and built by Mexican slav… I mean virtually voluntary workers, Art of the Deal ghostwriter Tony Schwartz had a ghostwriter and it was Donald Trump (sources only known to Alex Jones reveal), Clinton email scandal: assistants defo asked pope for exorcism, delusional SJWs to demand “human rights” supposedly “applicable to everyone”, destruction of capitalism imminent, Trump wall to evidently go through most of California in a kind of zigzag way, Trump: “I pay the best taxes of them all, I’m the best at paying taxes, just need more practice”.

Threest hour: all the white people holding up „Blacks for Trump“ signs at Trump rallies recently were actually REALLY BLACK, they were just painted white so the crowd wouldn’t beat them up too soon, Trump to redirect 500bn into audio technology: “need better microphones, that’s what I meant with infrastructure”, communist SJWs claim that affordable health care for everyone is impossible in unbridled capitalism, want to put citizen health BEFORE economy – UNAMERICAN MADNESS, Syrian refugees have licked your 10yo daughter's butt yesterday, Clinton to change first name to “Shillary” so 8chan activists will still recognize her once she’s president, Melania’s “I can’t believe he did it” read off teleprompter even more convincing than yesterday, perfect first lady, Trump condemns rigged debate: “Worst chair I ever fucked, 1/10”, Hillary email scandal final truth: ***redacted because Hillary controls GOG forum***.
low rated
Vainamoinen: .
I want you to run for President so I can vote for you.
low rated
Cadaver747: But there is one video about food toxins, the interesting part is that many of the "facts" mentioned there are actually proven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xqgkqJBP6s
Don't forget part 2 (Split at the 10 minute mark, so the whole thing is 15 minutes long, I kinda wish it was a lot longer, this is fascinating, even more I didn't know about).

Wow, 6 years and he looks a lot different now. I really wish I noticed/started watching this years and years ago.
Looks like the Zionist liberal media took one of the OP's stars.
Post edited October 28, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: Looks like the Zionist liberal media took one of the OP's stars.
The stars are physically ripped off by GoG staff, one at a time.

It's the last one that really hurts, and then you have nothing, absolutely nothing.
low rated
tinyE: Looks like the Zionist liberal media took one of the OP's stars.
BTW, I want to be there with you when they take your last one, it's just what friends do.
Cadaver747: Breaking News: Natural compound reduces signs of aging
Wasn't sure based on previous post, but now I see you're just as bad as rt. That's not even what the article you link says, much less what the medicine actually suggests. Sort of par for the course, given your claim in the previous post about "facts" being proven regarding those food toxins. As I. Montoya famously said, "I do no think it means what you think it means."

So, you don't read what you post, either, hm? Good to know.
low rated
It's likely that Hillary will win.

The media is completely ignoring Trump now and he has no backing or support.
tort1234: It's likely that Hillary will win.

Sorry tort but I don't think that post belongs in here.

According to the OP it's NOT a political thread. :P
Infowarts

It's like Hogwarts, but less believable
low rated
Asbeau: Infowarts

It's like Hogwarts, but less believable
Penilewarts.

It's like scrotal tags but less scrotal and more penile.
low rated
tort1234: It's likely that Hillary will win.

tinyE: Sorry tort but I don't think that post belongs in here.

According to the OP it's NOT a political thread. :P
The media is ignoring trump (as much as they can) or demonizing him, and yet the people are ignoring the media... There's a 6% trust rating with the media (maybe lower now?).

As for Hillary winning... only if she can steal it.

And yes this is not purely about politics. It never was. This is about being aware of current events, events playing out in real time, and avoiding a great evil.