It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: @coffeecup too late for me. Aarklash Legacy was on my wishlist and we could have made a deal.
I'm pretty sure they'll be a lot of Aarklash Legacy's running around for trading/ gifting purposes, given that it hasn't been in a sale for ages. Have a look at the Pinata Trading thread, and you'll see lots of people offering them.
And if all else fails, PM me. :P
LoadedImpulse: Just gonna take a shot here and offer Sword Of The Stars: The Pit: Gold Edition.
No thanks, doesn't look like something I want to play. Plus it might infect me with completionism (buying all editions of a game, even though I'm not likely to play it).
I don't understand people complaining about the Pinata sale.
Nobody obliged you to "waste" 3 $ in a lottery !
Just save your money and wait the sale for a game you really want.
Personally, I prefer to save my 3 $ for a game from my wishlist when it goes on sale, rather than to win a game I'am sure I won't play.
MaxFulvus: ..Personally, I prefer to save my 3 $ for a game from my wishlist when it goes on sale, rather than to win a game I'am sure I won't play.
Same with me. In both Pinata batches I'm only missing a few games I'm interested in, so chances would be very high I'd be left with something unwanted. Not my type of sale. Also the discounted games aren't exactly brilliant offers for GOG regulars. Almost no game that hasn't been discounted more or equal before.

DeMignon: Unfortunately, that's my experience as well. GOG support used to be pretty good ... Those times seem to be gone...
blotunga: Well at least they are trying to improve. They are hiring.
You're right, at least they're trying, but I doubt some support rookies will offer anything better than by the book service. It'll only be faster. Let's hope that with less workload, quality will rise again. At least we still have a tech-savvy and helpful community ;-)
Post edited September 14, 2015 by DeMignon
apehater: would poe count as indie?
Well... Its development was financed independently, it got covered on , the expansion got the [url=http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/loadFeature/9814/MMORPGs-Best-of-E3-2015-Awards.html]"Best Indie RPG of E3 2015" award of MMORPG, it has an entry on IndieDB... Yes, I think it is an indie. Paradox is just on board to publish the game and not to fund it and to tell the devs what they have to do.
The trading thread does seem rather quiet. Really wanting to offload my 3rd copy of Spelunky.
Interesting thing I just noticed - accidentally clicked on the pinata button, so went to the drop down cart to remove, and it still showed the "add to wishlist" button.
current pinatas arent much to go by for me (as I own most / most on other platforms save for one or two), but perhaps someone with a minimal wishlist / minimal amount of games on their account from the current offerings could see if it tells you anything about what would have been in the cart.
be surprised if so, but now I'm damned curious if GOG left a loophole (of sorts) open.
riChchestMat: The trading thread does seem rather quiet. Really wanting to offload my 3rd copy of Spelunky.
3rd copy ?
Sachys: Interesting thing I just noticed - accidentally clicked on the pinata button, so went to the drop down cart to remove, and it still showed the "add to wishlist" button.
current pinatas arent much to go by for me (as I own most / most on other platforms save for one or two), but perhaps someone with a minimal wishlist / minimal amount of games on their account from the current offerings could see if it tells you anything about what would have been in the cart.
be surprised if so, but now I'm damned curious if GOG left a loophole (of sorts) open.
Doesnt work i think, my wishlist is 15 strong, after i did above thingy its still 15, none of which are now pinatas.
@riChchestMat are you looking for something particular for spelunky?
roelibex: Doesnt work i think, my wishlist is 15 strong, after i did above thingy its still 15, none of which are now pinatas.
Ah well, worth a thought for the frugalisers!
mrkgnao: Not bad at all, except that I am having trouble finding someone who doesn't have it yet and still wants it. It has been on many sales already (e.g. 80% off on GOG just three months ago) and appears to have been a popular pinata result. Do you want it?
real.geizterfahr: *ahem*
real.geizterfahr: Ask support for a refund. Don't even try to give away Machinarium. It seems to be the game that everyone gets from the piñata xP
real.geizterfahr: ;P
Achievement unlocked: Succeeded in gifting Machinarium against all odds.
mrkgnao: Achievement unlocked: Succeeded in gifting Machinarium against all odds.
I think I know how you did it... up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Cheater!
mrkgnao: Achievement unlocked: Succeeded in gifting Machinarium against all odds.
real.geizterfahr: I think I know how you did it... up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Cheater!
Honestly, I tried without the cheat, but chat kept crashing on me before I finished typing. Only with the cheat did I manage to complete the message and click send.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by mrkgnao
riChchestMat: The trading thread does seem rather quiet. Really wanting to offload my 3rd copy of Spelunky.
Painted_Doll: 3rd copy ?
Well not 3rd GOG copy at least. I already had it on Steam and PS3 before the pinata.

amrit9037: @riChchestMat are you looking for something particular for spelunky?
Here's my post on the trading thread.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/pinata_trading_thread_pinata_exchanges_only/post74
I don't think I'm being too fussy, but rather everyone that wants Spelunky already has Spelunky.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by riChchestMat