It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Chaser?
Bingo! Bravo! How did you guessed it? ;))

Your turn!
Post edited June 21, 2015 by Cadaver747
ZFR: Chaser?
Cadaver747: Bingo! Bravo! How did you guessed it? ;))

Your turn!
I have the game, but keep putting off playing it. Is it good? To be honest from your description it sounded pretty cool, so maybe I'll give it a go soon.

Here is next one. Again it's not much to go on, so I'm counting on your questions.

Just started the game and, contrary to the general opinion, I find it pretty good and am enjoying it. Just a small question, in the very first town, the very first building is an inn. Upstairs are three rooms. One is open and I did find the key to the third thrown out just outside the inn. But I can't find the key to the second room. I'm curious because the woman in the third room mentions something about not liking her neighbours. Should I keep looking for the key, or is it something I'll find later on? Thanks.
ZFR: Is it good?
It's mediocre with more or less nice plot. And if you are a fan of FPS games like me you should consider it. They tried to make it interesting and your hero have a special slow-motion ability like in Max Payne and F.E.A.R. series.
ZFR: Just started the game and, contrary to the general opinion, I find it pretty good and am enjoying it. Just a small question, in the very first town, the very first building is an inn. Upstairs are three rooms. One is open and I did find the key to the third thrown out just outside the inn. But I can't find the key to the second room. I'm curious because the woman in the third room mentions something about not liking her neighbours. Should I keep looking for the key, or is it something I'll find later on? Thanks.
What's genre and player view perspective?
Cadaver747: What's genre and player view perspective?
Action with RPG elements. Third person view.
Do you have the opportunity to choose between a male and a female character?
Mistercosmic: Do you have the opportunity to choose between a male and a female character?
No.
ZFR:
PC or Console exclusive, or multiplatform?
ZFR:
Cadaver747: PC or Console exclusive, or multiplatform?
Playstation + PC.
what kind of enemies do you meet in the game? What's your goal?
Post edited June 22, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: what kind of enemies do you meet in the game? What's your goal?
Your goal is to stop an undead lord.

Your enemies... I haven't gotten very far yet, but you have skeletons, ogres, elementals, some ghost thingies, by the looks of it dwarves (haven't reached one yet though). Just your standard fantasy assortment.
Cadaver747: PC or Console exclusive, or multiplatform?
ZFR: Playstation + PC.
Summoner based on this?
ZFR: Playstation + PC.
Fever_Discordia: Summoner based on this?
No.
ZFR: No.
Is it on GOG?
ElTerprise: Is it on GOG?
Yes
Is it Crusaders of Might and Magic?