It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shadowstalker16: I wasn't blaming you for anything. I was talking about the future of the forum. Many people have left or have taken long breaks and the BS is driving more and more people to quit each day.
BS? What are you talking about?
I quit forum each day and return to forum each day. Noticed nothing unusual.
low rated
And let the whining commence!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: 1) Not MY alts!
2) Downrep? What does this mean, what does this judge or change?
3) Disagreements cannot change facts, especially those backed up scientifically, documented and presented publicly (and i don't mean myself of doing that, certainly, but the authors of the articles i used as sources)!

P.S. I never wrote that above for someone to agree with me in the first place. It's not a matter of (counting) opinion(s), but (counting) facts.
Shadowstalker16: 1. I know
2. No one is gonna post serious replies against what you say. Most people will express disagreement with the downrep button.
3. A lot of what you say is not based on facts. They're often sourced from unreliable places and are sometimes opinions. The ''globalism'' argument for example. Its not a matter of fact that all international cooperation is bad. The only fact there is that no country can provide the basic luxuries we have today without trade and some level of ''globalism''. Believing facts is the way to go but it counts for little when you call everything you agree with facts and everything you disagree with as propaganda.

I wasn't blaming you for anything. I was talking about the future of the forum. Many people have left or have taken long breaks and the BS is driving more and more people to quit each day.
Shadowstalker16: At least he's anti-TPP.
Countries can trade with other countries without importing the entire population and our modern lifestyles are unnecessary anyway.
Post edited November 22, 2016 by Dismember77777
low rated
Dismember77777: And let the whining commence!
Shadowstalker16: 1. I know
2. No one is gonna post serious replies against what you say. Most people will express disagreement with the downrep button.
3. A lot of what you say is not based on facts. They're often sourced from unreliable places and are sometimes opinions. The ''globalism'' argument for example. Its not a matter of fact that all international cooperation is bad. The only fact there is that no country can provide the basic luxuries we have today without trade and some level of ''globalism''. Believing facts is the way to go but it counts for little when you call everything you agree with facts and everything you disagree with as propaganda.

I wasn't blaming you for anything. I was talking about the future of the forum. Many people have left or have taken long breaks and the BS is driving more and more people to quit each day.

At least he's anti-TPP.
Dismember77777: Countries can trade with other countries without importing the entire population and our modern lifestyles are unnecessary anyway.
And yet both are equally bad because both are ''globalism''?
low rated
Dismember77777: And let the whining commence!

Countries can trade with other countries without importing the entire population and our modern lifestyles are unnecessary anyway.
Shadowstalker16: And yet both are equally bad because both are ''globalism''?
Nope.

What are the negative and positive consequences of "globalism"?
Shadowstalker16: And yet both are equally bad because both are ''globalism''?
Dismember77777: Nope.

Bradley was the one using the term, and many right wing outlets throw it around so much that it has become a buzzword. If you really want to know what it actually is and what they mean when they refer to it, ask the people who use it unironically.
low rated

Shadowstalker16: Bradley was the one using the term, and many right wing outlets throw it around so much that it has become a buzzword. If you really want to know what it actually is and what they mean when they refer to it, ask the people who use it unironically.
The left get the gold medal on buzzwords and mental retardation.
low rated

Shadowstalker16: Bradley was the one using the term, and many right wing outlets throw it around so much that it has become a buzzword. If you really want to know what it actually is and what they mean when they refer to it, ask the people who use it unironically.
"Globalism arose from this movement. A form of liberalism taken to its logical conclusion, globalism aims to destroy all national cultures and replace them with commerce and the nanny/police state. Through consumerism, and a mass media that teaches us anything but globalism is racist and evil, this new empire will compel us to enforce it through our own self-interest."
Post edited November 22, 2016 by Years_of_Chaos
low rated
Shadowstalker16: The ''globalism'' argument for example. Its not a matter of fact that all international cooperation is bad. The only fact there is that no country can provide the basic luxuries we have today without trade and some level of ''globalism''.
Trade is not globalism.
You really got to rethink what the word means.

The orginal globalist was hitler when he tried to unite the world under germany.
Kinda like the EU
low rated
Shadowstalker16: The ''globalism'' argument for example. Its not a matter of fact that all international cooperation is bad. The only fact there is that no country can provide the basic luxuries we have today without trade and some level of ''globalism''.
Regals: Trade is not globalism.

The orginal globalist was hitler when he tried to unite the world under germany.
Kinda like the EU
Forgot Napoleon
Ugh stop with all these ''isms'' please. Just talk about the principles behind them. All of the political discussion on this forum is plagued by use of nondescript terms like the aforementioned globalism and all I did was say that the principle of absolute isolation was not a good one (I can't find the thread so lucky you). Don't use such terms first and then complain when others misinterpret it because they tried and failed to decipher the abstract drivel that was posted.
low rated
Shadowstalker16: I wasn't blaming you for anything. I was talking about the future of the forum. Many people have left or have taken long breaks and the BS is driving more and more people to quit each day.
I didn't say or imply you did, we are perfectly fine! Also, not MY fault either that people are leaving. I myself have endless threads ruined, met with hostility, others twisting statements of mine (like the fangames i suggested before) and blackmail, efforts from other people here wanting me to LEAVE. Did i leave? No? That's the answer. Don't be a softy, don't be a looser, don't escape from what you personally dislike, but inspect it, discuss it, meet both or even all three sides of the same coin and stand your ground. Also, i have said numerous time that "i like all people around here" (even if they don't) and i certainly "not mean any harm or hostility to them". Discussing things i do, but without the mentality or the desire to clash with others; not my fault that others take/perceive offense, imagined or accidentally real, but even then, that never had been my intention, in the first place. Also, i never started the calling names and personal attacks thing (only replied to the provocations), everyone knows who started it, as well as who asked for a ceasefire and everyone got to see who keeps their word and after how many tries...

I am a man who honors his word, doesn't pretend and calls things by their name, without hypocrisy, lies, deceit, hidden or ulterior motives and political correct jazz. I would never use violence to others either; but those others accusing me, pretty much, over the past few weeks, burnt their own nation's flag while carrying a rainbow one, broke shops, wrecked cars, beat up random people blindly and stuff like that. See who the hypocrite is...?

And i certainly never stooped so low as to blackmail an honest and hard-working company, providing the best thing around the entire interwebs too, which is perfect freedom of speech, to enforce censorship, oppression and ultimately bans, or else i won't buy their games and i will struggle to convince other irrelevant people outside here do the same thing, too! That is "propaganda". That is part of a leftist dictatorship. That is exactly what we should all avoid at all costs from happening outside the internet; allowing some people instigate (red) FASCISM and tying it erroneously to freedom, even, while at the same time forcibly removing the freedom of someone else, just because they don't like what they have to say in x, y, z matters in an open discussion... Peace!

I like Trump, the man is the best!

*** "Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership"!!! ***

Like, for real??? We ultimately get to escape those horrible CETA and TTIP calamities!?

ALL HAIL THE PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS!
Post edited November 22, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Regals: Trade is not globalism.

Kinda like the EU
Dismember77777: Forgot Napoleon
Trees. The bastards.
low rated
Dismember77777: Forgot Napoleon
Pangaea666: Trees. The bastards.
Never Forget
Regals: The orginal globalist was hitler when he tried to unite the world under germany.
Well, if that's your tangent of choice:

If we actually confused imperialism with globalism for a minute, the Romans would have to be named the original globalists, because they happily adopted culture, customs and religion of basically all the peoples they conquered. Hitler, on the other hand, was after the same strange dark fantasy of absolute monoculturalism that makes Trump and his henchmen so fucking racist.
low rated
Vainamoinen: ... strange dark fantasy of absolute monoculturalism that makes Trump and his henchmen so fucking racist.
And that is the exact type of complete garbage that ordinary folk are fed-up with.

We/they are simply tired of it. And it doesn't work anymore - only Leftists spouting this crap believe each other anymore (that is, when they aren't fooling themselves and are just lying instead - it's always one of the two).

As Ben Garrison put it; "People are onto your garbage. They’re laughing at you.".
Attachments: