It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Isn't there supposed to be some kind of anniversary sale?
alexandros050: Isn't there supposed to be some kind of anniversary sale?
Oh, forgot that one. We will have to see how major it will be, but I would guess that there will be a anniversary sale starting either next week or the week after that.
Last year's 15th anniversary event/sale lasted from 22nd to the 29th of September.
CMiq: Last year's 15th anniversary event/sale lasted from 22nd to the 29th of September.
Correct, and the year before that it was between the 29th of September and the 9th of October. We will soon, one way or another, see what they decide to do this year :)
high rated
The stars predict an Autumn sale end of this month and an Anniversary sale end of next month.
SCPM:
A spooky anniversary sale? Sounds interesting :).
alexandros050: Isn't there supposed to be some kind of anniversary sale?
Kerr_Laeda: Oh, forgot that one. We will have to see how major it will be, but I would guess that there will be a anniversary sale starting either next week or the week after that.
I think their anniversary sale will be around Halloween and they will release Resident Evil 3. Hopefully they release the newer RE games but probably not gonna happen.
Kerr_Laeda: Oh, forgot that one. We will have to see how major it will be, but I would guess that there will be a anniversary sale starting either next week or the week after that.
alexandros050: I think their anniversary sale will be around Halloween and they will release Resident Evil 3. Hopefully they release the newer RE games but probably not gonna happen.
It would feel like a mistake to not release RE3 around Halloween, whether as part of an anniversary sale or as part of a specific Halloween sale.