It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Man, so weird to check back into the land of weeks-long Days and closed setups.

I read the OP, so I get the brig mechanic. Interesting.

Can somebody summarize the role-claims, if any?
Yogs!!!!!! Very glad to see you playing :-D

SirPrimalform has claimed Town Rokebkocker
ZFR has claimed Vanilla Town
cristigale has claimed Town Deputy
Vitek flipped Town Miller

Lots of reading to really catch up on so if you have specific questions feel free to ask. Also, Adalia is only subbing in for bookwyrm for Day 2 only, Bookwyrm will return Day 3 if he is not NK’d.
yogsloth: What up people.

Hard-claim Neutral Bulletproof Berzerker.

Cliffs please.
Yaaaay! Welcome yogs!

Didn't you forget 'lynchproof' in your claim?

Cliff's notes: cristi is scum and so are you. Nothing against you personally, but you're in HSL's slot and he behaved quite scummy. At least I think so. bler disagrees.

Claimed roles:
cristi: town backup cop
SPF: town roleblocker
ZFR: town vanilla

...strange. No one claimed scum yet.
Oh and there was one flip. Vitek: town Miller.
And we didn't have lunch on Day 1 therefore everyone should be quite hungry now.
trentonlf: SirPrimalform has claimed Town Rokebkocker
Town Rokebkocker huh? Sounds vicious.

Lifthrasil: Claimed roles:
cristi: town backup cop
SPF: town roleblocker
ZFR: town vanilla

...strange. No one claimed scum yet.
Oh and there was one flip. Vitek: town Miller.
And we didn't have lunch on Day 1 therefore everyone should be quite hungry now.
Ah, that would be "Town Roleblocker"

lol

I mean, I know I'm waaay out of touch with GOG mafia meta, but, I don't think that flies anyplace, anywhere.

I see the "Town Arsonist" is in the game, whaddya think flub?

Vote SirPrimalForm

Call it a protest vote since Day end is tomorrow and I ain't reading 1000 posts.

Lifthrasil: Cliff's notes: cristi is scum and so are you. Nothing against you personally, but you're in HSL's slot and he behaved quite scummy. At least I think so. bler disagrees.
Uh huh. Thanks Fritz.
cristigale: I am Felix Gaeta (Town Deputy)
I am a backup Cop.

If you believe me, great. My preference would be to focus on one of adalia, lift or flub. If you don't believe me, then I actually agree that my lynch will provide some direction which seems sorely lacking.
This claim is really bad.

It implies there is a "real" cop out there, so mafia never waste a nightkill on a backup cop, as that role is essentially VT until said real cop expires. This serves to explain why she survives every night.

It also says that if the real cop dies, she will become very important, and therefore key not to lynch her.

And finally, mafia know everybody's alignment, so if the "real" cop does die, her night actions are EZPZ to fake.

SPF's claim next.
yogsloth: Town Rokebkocker huh? Sounds vicious.
I'll Bkock you in the roke!
Unvote cristigale

Ok, I didn’t pay much attention to the actual Roleblocker role but after yog’s post I went and researched it and saw this:
“Roleblocker is one of the most common Mafia power roles.”

Gives me some food for thought about SirPrimalform...
JoeSapphire: would it be the appropriate thing to demand a claim from SirP before anybody hammers? or places the final vote?
SirPrimalform: I guess so. I'm Kara "Starbuck" Thrace (town roleblocker).
OK, so here's the claim, and not much content around it, but it appears this came at L-1, and everybody piled off the wagon?

Yeah, this is also bullshit.

Who jumped off the wagon as a result of this claim?

PoppyAppletree: SirPrimalform - 6 (Bookwyrm, ZFR, Damnation, trentonlf, flubbucket, elebutterfly)
That's at time of his claim.

Unvoters from his wagon and their progression to EOD1:

trent -> cristi
ZFR -> flub -> cristi
Damnation -> cristi

If SPM is mafia, I 100% expect that at least one buddy would hop off that wagon. 13 player game, so assuming 3 mafia total, makes it likely only one would hop off. Quite amusing that all three unvoters landed on cristi!

Just simple wagonomics makes it unlikely to be the first one off, but this actually isn't clean here... I'd like to say ZFR's progression looks scummy in a vacuum, but with cristi's really bad claim... I just don't know if you had a team of SPF/cristi/? that the ? would jump from one bus to another. I guess ZFR comes off looking the worst here, as it's also unlikely that the ? in that group would place a dangerous vote at the end of the wagon that could push it for lynch, although I don't know Damnation as a player at all. (I like his avatar though!)

This wasn't as useful as I hoped it would be, since all three unvoters landed on the exact same player, and I don't feel like ZFR (or any of them) really look bad here in a vacuum.
Man, that last post is pretty unreadable. Sorry everyone, it looks like I forgot how to English.

Bottom line is both role claims are independently scummy, but I couldn't find any hard evidence of partnership.

One thing is clear, though - and man, it's hard to remember the land of "maj required to lynch", but we MUST lynch today.

I'm good with either as both claims are just really, really horrible.
yogsloth: Man, that last post is pretty unreadable. Sorry everyone, it looks like I forgot how to English.

Bottom line is both role claims are independently scummy, but I couldn't find any hard evidence of partnership.

One thing is clear, though - and man, it's hard to remember the land of "maj required to lynch", but we MUST lynch today.

I'm good with either as both claims are just really, really horrible.
What are your thoughts on the brig mechanic in the game?
PoppyAppletree: adaliaBookwyrms - 4 (cristigale, ZFR, SirPimalform, bler144)
Furthermore, this counter-wagon is shit and should be burned to the ground.

I haven't read a single word from the Book twins, I'm just telling you that a counter-wagon to cristi that features cristi, ZFR, and SPF is utterly ridiculous. Get off.

trentonlf: What are your thoughts on the brig mechanic in the game?
I haven't really thought about it. Day phase jailkeeper. I'd probably be inclined to not even bother with it tbh

Anyway... I mean, I realize it's probably not polite to parachute in three weeks into the game and just try to single-handedly hero this mf'er over the finish line... But those of you who kinda know my mafia career... it's hard not to.
PoppyAppletree: adaliaBookwyrms - 4 (cristigale, ZFR, SirPimalform, bler144)
yogsloth: Furthermore, this counter-wagon is shit and should be burned to the ground.

I haven't read a single word from the Book twins, I'm just telling you that a counter-wagon to cristi that features cristi, ZFR, and SPF is utterly ridiculous. Get off.

trentonlf: What are your thoughts on the brig mechanic in the game?
yogsloth: I haven't really thought about it. Day phase jailkeeper. I'd probably be inclined to not even bother with it tbh

Anyway... I mean, I realize it's probably not polite to parachute in three weeks into the game and just try to single-handedly hero this mf'er over the finish line... But those of you who kinda know my mafia career... it's hard not to.
I’m of the same opinion about the brig, just wondering what you thought. Lift and SirP are all kinds of gung ho to brig ZFR though which I find interesting.
PoppyAppletree: Additionally, brigged players cannot use any role abilities (including faction kills) they may have, and Cylon players in the Brig may not talk to other Cylon players. However, players in the Brig are not immune to the effects of abilities or to lynches.
So literally zero benefit to brigging a Townie. A Town player in the brig gets the roleblock of the Jailkeeper, without the protection. Can still be NK'd.

Yeah, I mean, it's a neat idea... and could come into play later on I guess... but just seems like a low-percentage play and more likely to do harm than good.
PoppyAppletree: Additionally, brigged players cannot use any role abilities (including faction kills) they may have, and Cylon players in the Brig may not talk to other Cylon players. However, players in the Brig are not immune to the effects of abilities or to lynches.
yogsloth: So literally zero benefit to brigging a Townie. A Town player in the brig gets the roleblock of the Jailkeeper, without the protection. Can still be NK'd.

Yeah, I mean, it's a neat idea... and could come into play later on I guess... but just seems like a low-percentage play and more likely to do harm than good.
Finally someone else that sees the light :-)
Wait, are Lift and SPF wanting to brig ZFR because they Town-read him? As claimed Vanilla? I assumed so since nobody's voting for ZFR...

But how does this make any sense?

I guess under the theory Vanilla Town is an easy claim to fake, so he has to....

...wait I'm talking myself out of my own position as I'm typing lol...

Yeah, VT can't be harmed by brigging, so ZFR is either a) VT and telling the truth, or b) Mafia

Either case better to brig him than anyone else

brig ZFR

lmao
yogsloth: Wait, are Lift and SPF wanting to brig ZFR because they Town-read him? As claimed Vanilla? I assumed so since nobody's voting for ZFR...

But how does this make any sense?

I guess under the theory Vanilla Town is an easy claim to fake, so he has to....

...wait I'm talking myself out of my own position as I'm typing lol...

Yeah, VT can't be harmed by brigging, so ZFR is either a) VT and telling the truth, or b) Mafia

Either case better to brig him than anyone else

brig ZFR

lmao
I now hate you :-P