It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unvote Flubbucket
Brig Flubbucket

Vote ZFR

I'll move to SPF if needed, I don't like his wagon.
HypersomniacLive: [

The Lifthrasil slot has quite a few issues (wasn't exactly impressed by his posts, but since we're giving him some slack Today, I'll refrain from going into specifics). SirPrimalform isn't exactly pure himself either in my eyes.
What throws me off with the two of them being on a scum team is what I noticed (and nobody commented on) about them hopping on the ZFR wagon in consecutive spots (which is again the case, just in reverse order) at the time it happened (leading wagon being the JoeSapphire one). Any thoughts on this?
I definitely thing they are pushing the ZFR wagon as it has the most momentum and it's an easy lynch to say "Well newbie mistakes and all, my bad on thinking he was scum" or some form there of. It doesn't feel right.
@BookWyrm - If possible, would you answer #482 before the lynch/EOD
HypersomniacLive: Noticed how his questions are framed. Then reread your answers.
Ok then:

1: It is reasonable, but
2: No more or less reasonable.
3: You could only assume that if you weren't town.
4: I still don't know, I don't remember anything about the setup other than that it is closed.
Looks like we will be repeating day one all over again tomorrow with not much useful information to go on :(
Where's ele? Not heard much from her today considering it's crunch time.
On mobile now, so more limited in posting.
----------

Bookwyrm627: [...] the initial interest in Flub's avatar (was she trying to lynch or out a PR on D1?) [...] I didn't like the PR hunt aspect, [...]
HypersomniacLive: cristigale's claim/argument since the beginning has been that she thinks flubbucket's current avatar (and previous ones, as per post #206) were AI. You felt/thought that she was PR hunting. Do you think she's lying about her motive of looking into the flubbucket avatar business? How certain are you that you're not projecting your own take on the matter?
I will completely believe she has been sincere in her arguments once she is either proven town or confirms it post-game. Until one of those situations occur, whether she is lying about her motive is unconfirmed. Maybe there is an edge case, but I'm not interested in such nitpicking right now.

I have already given my take on her avatar focus and my personal interpretation of flub's avatar. Believe me or not as you like; I fully acknowledge that what I've said about when her sincerity will be proven applies to me as well for people that aren't me.

HypersomniacLive: If you think that scum!cristigale is PR hunting here, that would mean that you think flubbucket's town. Would that be because your starting thought is "scum!cristigale is PR hunting", or is there something about his play that supports it? If the latter, could you point out what it is you see as such? This very post suggests that you don't, so that brings me back to why you're so convinced that she's PR hunting.
A scum!cristi PR-hunting flub only says flub is likely not on her team. I've already explained why my first reaction was that Cristi was PR hunting, and I've already allowed that she may be legit and simply have a different interpretation of flub's avatar use than I do.

Bookwyrm627: Of the existing wagons:
-I'm quite content to ride this Primal wagon all the way to lynch. If/when he flips scum, I think we'll have some good leads on other scum.
cristigale: What are the leads? What do we lean if he flips town?
If he flips scum, my opinion is that people trying to distract from his potential lynch, like Ele, are more likely scum. Yes, she's already on my scum list; I currently think they are on the same team. Yes, maybe I'm tunneling; other townies (suck on that assumption, Damnation! :P ) don't have to vote with me if they think I'm wrong.

If Primal flips town, then obviously my scum read was wrong. I'll re-evaluate at that time.
Unvote: Lifthrasil

Vote: SirPrimalform
@mod - vote count please
trentonlf: I definitely thing they are pushing the ZFR wagon as it has the most momentum and it's an easy lynch to say "Well newbie mistakes and all, my bad on thinking he was scum" or some form there of. It doesn't feel right.
I see what you say, but wouldn't that mean that the whole scum team (assuming it's indeed a 3-man one) is not only on ZFR's wagon right now, but they've also voted one after the other. Do you think that scum needs to play it this way D1? I just find it quite hard to accept without at least some doubt.

There are a few things about ZFR that keep me uneasy Today to declare him a "frustrated, inexperienced town that still needs some heavy hand-holding" as some of you have, and get him out of my PoE. That's why I'm willing to lynch him.

trentonlf: Looks like we will be repeating day one all over again tomorrow with not much useful information to go on :(
I'm not going to let it go to No-Lynch.

cristigale: Unvote Flubbucket
Brig Flubbucket

Vote ZFR

What specific about SirPrimalform's wagon don't you like?
JoeSapphire: [...] I could lynch SirP although everything I've seen of his behaviour is pretty much consistent with his character, albeit not particularly useful for hunting scum. [...]
HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

Does the part I highlighted mean in any way that it's NAI, or that you don't see him as (particularly?) scummy? If the latter, is the only reason you're willing to lynch him to avoid No-Lynch?
I confess I've only been pretending to understand what NAI stands for. But you're right, I don't see him as (particularly!) scummy. He is hard to read though. So yeah, to avoid no-lynch and because he could easily be mafia.

HypersomniacLive: [...] Lifthrasil[...]. SirPrimalform [...]. Any thoughts on this?
trentonlf: I definitely thing they are pushing the ZFR wagon as it has the most momentum and it's an easy lynch to say "Well newbie mistakes and all, my bad on thinking he was scum" or some form there of. It doesn't feel right.
Why is it easier to blame on ZFR's newbiehaviour than on the scumtells of other players (compelling or weak) that people have been mentioning all game?

Considering many have had ZFR in their scumreads for various reasons, some of them non-newbie, I think his wagon has been somewhat faltering.

trentonlf: Looks like we will be repeating day one all over again tomorrow with not much useful information to go on :(
Because you think the lynch will give us no information? or because you're not going to support a lynch? The fist is a bad thing to assume and the second is a terrible tactic. Better to have knowledge of a player than many have found suspicious, and the knowledge to be able to analyse how their wagon built, than to start tomorrow with nothing!
The "do they have sunsets in space?" vote count.

Lynch:

ZFR - 5 (JoeSapphire, bler114, SirPrimalform, Lifthrabbit, cristigale)
SirPrimalform - 5 (Bookwyrm, ZFR, Damnation, trentonlf, flubbucket)
cristigale - 1 (Vitek)
Bookwyrm - 1 (elebutterfly)

Brig:

cristigale - 2 (Vitek, trentonlf)
flubbucket - 2 (SirPrimalform, cristigale)
elebutterfly - 1 (Bookwyrm)
Damnation - 1 (Lifthrabbit)

(With 13 active players, it takes 7 votes for a consensus to be reached.)

Day 1 will end in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
HypersomniacLive: I see what you say, but wouldn't that mean that the whole scum team (assuming it's indeed a 3-man one) is not only on ZFR's wagon right now, but they've also voted one after the other. Do you think that scum needs to play it this way D1? I just find it quite hard to accept without at least some doubt.

There are a few things about ZFR that keep me uneasy Today to declare him a "frustrated, inexperienced town that still needs some heavy hand-holding" as some of you have, and get him out of my PoE. That's why I'm willing to lynch him.

HypersomniacLive: I'm not going to let it go to No-Lynch.

cristigale: Unvote Flubbucket
Brig Flubbucket

Vote ZFR

HypersomniacLive: What specific about SirPrimalform's wagon don't you like?
Well, now that flub voted....I think there is at least two wolves there....possibly three....but am I with you that not sure they all pile onto one wagon. I think one of Book or Damnation is wolf. ZFR possible.
HypersomniacLive: I think we can agree that you did pull a bler144-dodge here after all.

Could you go back to my post #347 and reread the relevant part, then give answering another try?
Ah, I answered the first part only, assumed the rest would be inferred. To be more explicit, I don't think scum don't do it, but I associate posting a reads list on D1 as townie 'cos it sets a precedent of recording observations and cases. Any future flip-flopping becomes much more obvious. (All together now: wiiiiiiiine. I don't pretend this is a "good" answer, but it's what I am thinking. I think scum on D1 would be much more likely to coast to the inevitable messy conclusion rather than meticulously type out reads. I can only read suspiciontransparency as town, at this point.)

SirPrimalform: Where's ele? Not heard much from her today considering it's crunch time.
Well, I saw 24 seals today all flopped on a rock, so there. :P

(Seriously though, I'm away from home on holiday this week on an island, and the lady who owns the AirBnB didn't provide this place with a separate router, we piggyback off the big house, and it's been dodgy as heck... And we've been out all day and most evening. Sorry!)

unvote Bookwyrm

Well that's not going anywhere today. Alas I can't be online for the deadline... so I'll shift my vote now to a wagon I could push with little guilt*, and I'll have to leave it at that I'm afraid. :<

vote SirPrimalForm

*only in game, of course..! If you flip town I will be appropriately remorseful.
flubbucket: Unvote: Lifthrasil

Vote: SirPrimalform
Well that wasn't unexpected.

Guys, do me a favour and don't let Flub off the hook for the nonsense he was spouting.