It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: BTW something funny. If you ask Google if GOG is a *shady* or *scam* site it pulls up my threads claiming GOG is removing games from my library without mention. =)
Randalator: Which in other words means that you're pretty much the only one with that problem. Gee, I wonder why...?
He's probably not the only one with that problem, he's just the only one who complains about it, because all the others are well aware that it's their own damn fault.
carnival73: I've got over 2500 games on Steam and only 3 and half pages on GOG
There's a reason I don't have 2500 games on GOG and only 3.5 pages on Steam.
Like the fact that there are far less than 2500 games being sold on GOG at the moment?
Why don't you keep all your complains in one thread and bump it every few weeks? That'd be even more funny.
Isn't much easier to buy games from GOG.com rather than those unknown (re)-sellers?
Azhdar: Isn't much easier to buy games from GOG.com rather than those unknown (re)-sellers?
Not if you wear your underpants on your head.
Azhdar: Isn't much easier to buy games from GOG.com rather than those unknown (re)-sellers?
Randalator: Not if you wear your underpants on your head.
Attachments:
Randalator: snip...
Wishbone: snip...
LMAO...
Even if OP wants to save money, the best solution is only GOG. Because there are always sales and big sales on GOG. Very good discounts, bundles and offers. No excuses, except if OP really wears such hats... xD
carnival73: BTW something funny. If you ask Google if GOG is a *shady* or *scam* site it pulls up my threads claiming GOG is removing games from my library without mention. =)
So you know full well you're the only one who is claiming GOG is a shady scam site, and rather than try to bury this fact which runs contrary to everything you're saying, you openly publicise it. You really are an idiot.
carnival73: I've got two people sitting behind me right now laughing because I purchased an emulator game in the first place.
They're not the only ones laughing at you, carnival.
Post edited January 03, 2016 by Navagon
wilheimm: can someone explain to me why amrit9037 never got a single game in his library deleted ?
even thought he scams like hell here ????
Who ? Never heard about him . Any proofs ?
Post edited January 03, 2016 by Painted_Doll
wilheimm: can someone explain to me why amrit9037 never got a single game in his library deleted ?
even thought he scams like hell here ????
Painted_Doll: Who ? Never heard about him . Any proofs ?
I'd stay away from wiheimm if I were you.

Sometimes the voices in his head get so loud the neighbors start to complain.
^ DON'T REPORT THAT AS SPAM!!!!

Leave it there for a Blue to see.
tinyE: I'd stay away from wiheimm if I were you.

Sometimes the voices in his head get so loud the neighbors start to complain.
wilheimm: i fuck your mother so hard neighbors wife complain : i want that :)))))))
http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m59fcmQfqp1ru6fzuo1_500.gif
Just a reply so this can't be removed.
Post edited January 03, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
tinyE: ^ DON'T REPORT THAT AS SPAM!!!!

Leave it there for a Blue to see.
No one will listen. Made a screenshot to keep the post.
Attachments:
mkay.jpg (212 Kb)
I reported it but I doubt they will do anything.

Of course, Tauto has been very quiet this week.
wilheimm: i fuck your mother so hard neighbors wife complain : i want that :)))))))
http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m59fcmQfqp1ru6fzuo1_500.gif
The Blues will need this as proof someday.