It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: I've got over 2500 games on Steam and only 3 and half pages on GOG
There's a reason I don't have 2500 games on GOG and only 3.5 pages on Steam.
Randalator: Like the fact that there are far less than 2500 games being sold on GOG at the moment?
hey now how dare you bring logic to his righteous complaining of justice ?
wilheimm: i fuck your mother so hard neighbors wife complain : i want that :)))))))
http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m59fcmQfqp1ru6fzuo1_500.gif
l0rdtr3k: The Blues will need this as proof someday.
Proof of their unwillingness to do anything at all with their 'classy community' beyond using it as a name drop to try to get more sales?
wilheimm: i hope they dont fap to it
funny that your bitch mom's shirt is blue :)))))))
xD
Tiny E is a scholar and a dirgesinger and he is not to be spoken to like that. He has more fame than you or I so that is something for the record.
wilheimm: i hope they dont fap to it
funny that your bitch mom's shirt is blue :)))))))
xD
valdaintheking: Tiny E is a scholar and a dirgesinger and he is not to be spoken to like that. He has more fame than you or I so that is something for the record.
Actually I'm a big dork but thanks for the vote of confidence. :P
as the late and great jonathan bon jovi once said "keep your pantaloons in a knot lest your cantankerous cidgies dry out and become useless to the girls."
Habanerose: Along with all these annoying politically-correct retards and useless scammers.

Like this everyone gets what they want : the PC crowd their sheeple-spaces, the scammers someone to scam who doesn't seem to mind, and those too dumb to learn what they deserve.

And everyone else no longer has to be bothered by them ;)
It's like old school Ultima Online but on a forum. It was always the drama that captured my heart in UO. This game isn't as fun but does provide a few laughs.
low rated
As a final note - for anyone else with Kinguin / G2A games on here.

Perhaps they should start backing up and burning.

GOG won't be around for ever to hold those game in online storage anyway.

;)
carnival73: As a final note - for anyone else with Kinguin / G2A games on here.

;)
Seriously, it will be around longer than the scam sites you bought your stolen games from and the games in your account...

But hey, you got what you deserved! And good luck without updates for your ill-gotten gains....
carnival73: GOG won't be around for ever to hold those game in online storage anyway.
Well hey, from what I hear, they have nifty installers you can easily download and back-up! :-P Something about being "DRM-free" or whatnot... ;-)
Post edited January 06, 2016 by tfishell

;)
The real question is why this stupid idiot isn't complaining to G2A or Kinguin and trying to get a refund from those scam sites. Clearly not GoG's fault people use stolen credit cards, use them to buy games and resell them to greedy fools...
low rated

;)
RWarehall: The real question is why this stupid idiot isn't complaining to G2A or Kinguin and trying to get a refund from those scam sites. Clearly not GoG's fault people use stolen credit cards, use them to buy games and resell them to greedy fools...
During the 1950's America was looking for more of an excuse to chase out Mexican Immigrants (Key Sales)

They took notice that most Mex Immigrants had marijuana in common (potential purchases with stolen cards)

Instead of starting a smear campaign against Mexicans to discourage their entry or stay (many Liberals would've retaliated) They began a smear campaign against marijuana as a back-door excuse. (Read: Animal Farm)

So it leaves one to wonder how there are still hundreds of GOG keys pouring through Kinguin weekly and all happen to be stolen.

Bottom line is the games are being pulled. There is no mention as to why. There should also be a sticky FAQ at the top of community board stating they will pull G2A and Kinguin keys.

GOG isn't compromising even a little.
No they shouldn't encourage stolen CC sales by honoring keys but there should be more forewarning, explanation
and some form of compromise with those who got ripped off.

It's the same old story...follow the net forums all the way backwards to Electronic Arts: "So n so buiness gets to big for it's britches and no longer has to give a crap."

This is my first time back since my last post.

I don't check back at this site very often and people who know me can attest that I buy a lot of shit from other sites.
carnival73: GOG won't be around for ever to hold those game in online storage anyway.
tfishell: Well hey, from what I hear, they have nifty installers you can easily download and back-up! :-P Something about being "DRM-free" or whatnot... ;-)
I had faith GOG would work with me or at least let me know first so didn't bother to scramble and back up my whole collection.

I also, personally really can't spend the time each week checking in here to see if they've pulled something (like I have just now)

I mean if someone hacks your own CC you used to buy your collection and reports it a stolen CC - you're going to have a long wait time going back and forth with GOG support to restore your library.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by carnival73
RWarehall: The real question is why this stupid idiot isn't complaining to G2A or Kinguin and trying to get a refund from those scam sites. Clearly not GoG's fault people use stolen credit cards, use them to buy games and resell them to greedy fools...
carnival73: .
During the 1950's America was looking for more of an excuse to chase out Mexican Immigrants (Key Sales)

They took notice that most Mex Immigrants had marijuana in common (potential purchases with stolen cards)

Instead of starting a smear campaign against Mexicans to discourage their entry or stay (many Liberals would've retaliated) They began a smear campaign against marijuana as a back-door excuse. (Read: Animal Farm)

So it leaves one to wonder how there are still hundreds of GOG keys pouring through Kinguin weekly and all happen to be stolen.

Bottom line is the games are being pulled. There is no mention as to why. There should also be a sticky FAQ at the top of community board stating they will pull G2A and Kinguin keys.

GOG isn't compromising even a little.
No they shouldn't encourage stolen CC sales by honoring keys but there should be more forewarning, explanation
and some form of compromise with those who got ripped off.

It's the same old story...follow the net forums all the way backwards to Electronic Arts: "So n so buiness gets to big for it's britches and no longer has to give a crap."

This is my first time back since my last post.

I don't check back at this site very often and people who know me can attest that I buy a lot of shit from other sites.
tfishell: Well hey, from what I hear, they have nifty installers you can easily download and back-up! :-P Something about being "DRM-free" or whatnot... ;-)
carnival73: .
I had faith GOG would work with me or at least let me know first so didn't bother to scramble and back up my whole collection.

I also, personally really can't spend the time each week checking in here to see if they've pulled something (like I have just now)

I mean if someone hacks your own CC you used to buy your collection and reports it a stolen CC - you're going to have a long wait time going back and forth with GOG support to restore your library.
Not gog's responsibility to make it right with you when you didn't buy from them in the first place.
high rated
carnival73: There should also be a sticky FAQ at the top of community board stating they will pull G2A and Kinguin keys.
GOG will not pull G2A and/or Kinguin keys. GOG will pull any fraudulent keys, no matter where they were obtained. G2A and Kinguin are just 2 places where that can easily happen, but it could also happen on ebay, amazon, the GOG forums or even with a real life acquaintance.
It just happens that G2A and Kinguin make it much easier to sell such keys.
@Carnival:
Well, the marijuana thing started in the 1930s, ever heard of Mr. Anslinger, and Randolph Hearst? And it wasn`t about mexican immigrants but about black people, especially jazz musicians. As you might know, black people weren`t illegal immigrants, but legit US people. Oh, and the real reason for the ban of marijuana was the industry, it was about making money!!
Please stop using foul comparisons. Simply buy your games on GOG and you`ll keep them, buy on shady websites and you`ll lose them. It`s really very easy to keep in mind, it`s not like trying to remember some complicated mathemathic formula you heard 20 years ago, eh?

;)
no the real question is why he came back after 2 weeks and fucking necro'd this thing