It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

金黒: Sorry, I thought my wording might have been a bit confusing; let me try to clarify:

- Amazon Prime's Spells & Secrets page "Available through": "Oct 23, 2024"
- Amazon Prime's Spells & Secrets page "Does my code expire": "must be redeemed by July 24, 2034"
- GOG "FAQ: Amazon Prime" support page: "Spells & Secrets valid until November 22nd, 2024"
And the answer when entering the donated codes into the GOG Code Redemption page says......

"Spells & Secrets expires on Jul 24, 2034"

So there you have it! Amazon is the correct one this time.
金黒: The date mentioned by GOG should match at least one of those mentioned by Amazon, but it doesn't, indicating that one (or both) of them is wrong; my guess would be that it's GOG.
Maybe GOG plans to cut the option to redeem the code on that earlier date?
GOG always has the last word on any code.
金黒: Sorry, I thought my wording might have been a bit confusing; let me try to clarify:

- Amazon Prime's Spells & Secrets page "Available through": "Oct 23, 2024"
- Amazon Prime's Spells & Secrets page "Does my code expire": "must be redeemed by July 24, 2034"
- GOG "FAQ: Amazon Prime" support page: "Spells & Secrets valid until November 22nd, 2024"
BenKii: And the answer when entering the donated codes into the GOG Code Redemption page says......

"Spells & Secrets expires on Jul 24, 2034"

So there you have it! Amazon is the correct one this time.
Nice.
Unusual, but nice.