It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Amazon Countdown to Black Friday Deals Week

159 digital download games on Amazon for Up to 75% Off

Go nuts!

Worth mention:

Sega Arcade Collection - $14.99
- Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
- Jet Set Radio (Steam)
- Renegade Ops (Steam)
- Renegade Ops Cold Strike Campaign DLC (Steam)
- Virtua Tennis 4

Sega Action Only Pack for 19.99USD
- Binary Domain (Steam)
- Aliens Vs Predator (Steam)
- Viking Battle For Asgard (Steam)
- Hell yeah! Wrath of The Dead Rabbit (Steam)
- Condemned

Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack for 4.99USD
- SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1
- SEGA Genesis Classics Series 2
- SEGA Genesis Classics Series 3
- SEGA Genesis Classics Series 4
- SEGA Genesis Classics Series 5

The Tantaling THQ Medley - $9.99 (All Steam keys)

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
- Warhammer: Space Marine
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Red Faction: Guerrilla
- Homefront
- Metro 2033

Saints Row: The Third - $10.00 (Steam key)

Saints Row: The Third - Season Pass DLC - $5.00 (Steam key)

Serious Sam 3: BFE - $10.00 (Steam key)

Serious Sam 3 Jewel of the Nile - $2.49 (Steam key)

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - $3.75 (Steam key)

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - $5 (Steam key)

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack - $1.25 (Steam key)

Serious Sam Double D - $2 (Steam key)

View the rest of the deals here: Countdown to Black Friday

New deals would be added daily and some deals would only last for a day, so if you saw anything you like get it.

NOTE

Any digital game purchases you made here would give you a $5 credit each to use towards the Amazon Editor's Choice games. The credit will become valid starting January next year.
Torchlight 2 will be on sale during Steam's Thanksgiving sale in a few days.
http://www.torchlight2game.com/news
Weird... so, gog doesn't have Outforce, while Amazon does?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005AK2X7I
3D-ish RTS in spaaaace. All "buildings" have mass and inertia, so you can use tugs to launch heavy turrets into enemy defenses. That's really the only big feature.
For U.S. the new AtGames Sega Genesis system will be $25 on Friday @ Toys R Us.

Here's the instructions manual which comes with a list of the 80 games included. 40 are Sega Genesis games, 40 are games that were never on the system (Chess is of note)

http://red022.redmedia.com.tw/ezcatfiles/red022/img/img/154/ClassicGameConsoleUserManual.pdf

It also supports the original cartridges and controllers.
grviper: Weird... so, gog doesn't have Outforce, while Amazon does?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005AK2X7I
3D-ish RTS in spaaaace. All "buildings" have mass and inertia, so you can use tugs to launch heavy turrets into enemy defenses. That's really the only big feature.
and O.R.B.
Adventure Shop :

Art of Murder Collection ( 3 games ) $12.49
A New Beginning $14.99 ( i want to see it on GOG )
Ceville $4.99
Dreamfall - The Longest Journey $9.99
Jack Keane $9.99

I don't know what DRM they are using .
Post edited November 18, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Art of Murder Collection ( 3 games ) $12.49
I don't know what DRM they are using .
I think Adventure Shop has some form of DRM on most games, at least someone said that last time I was considering buying something from them.

I bought the three "Art of Murder" games a while ago from GamersGate when they were 75% off, 7.50 € for the entire collection (called "Ultimate Crime Thriller Collection" there). DRM-free. So 12.50 $ doesn't sound like that good a deal to me.
Post edited November 18, 2012 by Psyringe
Anyone have thoughts on the game Chrome?

Thinking of getting that and the recent Sonic games on amazon.
StingingVelvet: Anyone have thoughts on the game Chrome?

A lot of people liked it. Interesting shooter who has a lot of gameplay elements similar to DX and Far Cry. But sadly not as good.

I never finished it.
The SciFi shooter? I got it several years ago and actually played through completely, which (since I'm not that much of a shooter fan) usually means that it had good graphics and wasn't too hard. I don't know how well the graphics have aged - back then it was considered a visual treat to have actual bushes or small grass patches on the ground, they may even have benn slightly animated. The story is nothing to write home about. Other than that, I remember very little about it.
More from Amazon

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings - $7.49 (It says Mac, but since it redeems on Steam and Civ 5 is Steamplay it would work on your Windows version)

Dungeon Defenders - $2.99 (Steam)

FIFA Soccer 13 - $19.99 (Origin)
Post edited November 18, 2012 by racerboi101
There's a couple other budget FPS games there too, like "Ubersoldier 2." Sometimes these are quite fun for the price, though I can't afford to get all of them.

It's rough. It's good enough, but rough. If you are too accustomed to modern FPS you might find yourself underwhelmed, or overwhelmed, whichever means quitting the game and not playing it again.

It's worth playing, but you might not like it if you want your games all fluffy and nice and that.
StingingVelvet: There's a couple other budget FPS games there too, like "Ubersoldier 2." Sometimes these are quite fun for the price, though I can't afford to get all of them.
Ah yes, Ubersolider 2. That game is as stupid as the name implies. Imagine really really bad 80's action movie stupid. Though it is not actually bad (though hardly great either).
Every one can now catch up on all those episodes of sIn on sale at Steam for $2.50 each.

Episodic goodness at it's most abundant!