It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: It's pretty detailed but then again I'm not sure how good games can be for an I-Pod. I would say it's on par with Dark Star One sophistication-wise. Steam should have a promo video for it.
dyscode: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is the exact port of the iOS /iPad/iPhone version. And it's not a PC tripple A game. Among iOS games this is a triple A game for sure. On the PC it's 'just' an excellent indie game, for the game mechanics are superb. But content wise there isn't much. A few different Space stations design, some 20 ship types and asteroid fields is all you gonna see.
The rest is trading and combat. The short story keeps it from falling completely only into these two components. So you are grinding for better ships and equipment and achievements basically.
But as I said, the gameplay mechanics are so good that I already put over 50hrs into the iOS version already and mostly it was total fun for only thin 3 hours story. After your first few million credits trading essentially becomes an auto money-generator (on normal or hard mode).
I did not check if the PC version already includes the two DLC packs Valkyrie & Supernova from the iOS version which give you more ships, weapons, job variety and two new story lines, €9 both.
The most frustrating thing is when you arrive at a new star system and are instantly thrown into combat against 10 pirates (who feature massively upgraded weapons compared to what you can buy or build). That's flee or 10 seconds death.
Having purchased and played the PC port I have to suggest that everyone stick with the iOS version simply for the fact that this is an ideal game pad game and the PC version screwed up game pad compatibility.

They hard wired 360 support into the executable so that you can't edit it, however they did not program the game to recognize the analogue triggers on pads that support them like Logitech which can use both D-input and X-input. If you use D-Input and map, the hard wired 360 controls get in the way because you can't shut them off.
Post edited November 05, 2012 by carnival73
high rated
Origin - Battlefield 1942 - free
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/11/download-bf1942-for-free/
Where is it? Where is it? I don't see in anywhere in Polish ORIGIN. :/

EDIT: LOL. IT'S IN THE DEMO SECTION. :))) BUT IT'S THERE I'TS UNBELIVEABLE, A FREE GAME IN POLISH ORIGIN!!!! (the world really must be going down if there are free commercial games in Polish ORIGIN) ;)

Huge +1 to you kjx.
Post edited November 05, 2012 by retro_gamer
retro_gamer: Where is it? Where is it? I don't see in anywhere in Polish ORIGIN. :/
PL - http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/pl_PL/html/pbPage.demos-pl_PL (easy, it's full, not a demo)

edit: LoL :)
Post edited November 05, 2012 by kjx
Another FREE Origin game here from Zucaritas!

To get your free FIFA 10 Origin key follow this instructions:

1) First click here

2) Choose Ecuador as your country

3) Click on the button that says "quiero el juego".

4) Once you click it a tab pops up in front where you're supposed put the code that comes with the cereal, but just insert 4 random letters.

5) Then insert your Origin related E-mail

6) PROFIT

- If you get "El codigo no existe" on step #4, just try another 4 random letters.

- If you get "Try slowing down a little." just try again after a while.
racerboi101: * snip *
:(
racerboi101: Another FREE Origin game here from Zucaritas!

To get your free FIFA 10 Origin key follow this instructions:

1) First click here

2) Choose Ecuador as your country

3) Click on the button that says "quiero el juego".

4) Once you click it a tab pops up in front where you're supposed put the code that comes with the cereal, but just insert 4 random letters.

5) Then insert your Origin related E-mail

6) PROFIT

- If you get "El codigo no existe" on step #4, just try another 4 random letters.

- If you get "Try slowing down a little." just try again after a while.
Ha. Unfortunately we may end up using a code someone else gets. :(

Also, once I try this, I don't get any error codes or stuff. The screen just goes dark.
Post edited November 05, 2012 by Foxhack
FIFA 10 doesn't even have a master server running lol, don't ever try downloading that one if you plan to play online.
Post edited November 05, 2012 by grynn
dyscode: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is the exact port of the iOS /iPad/iPhone version. And it's not a PC tripple A game. Among iOS games this is a triple A game for sure. On the PC it's 'just' an excellent indie game, for the game mechanics are superb. But content wise there isn't much. A few different Space stations design, some 20 ship types and asteroid fields is all you gonna see.
The rest is trading and combat. The short story keeps it from falling completely only into these two components. So you are grinding for better ships and equipment and achievements basically.
But as I said, the gameplay mechanics are so good that I already put over 50hrs into the iOS version already and mostly it was total fun for only thin 3 hours story. After your first few million credits trading essentially becomes an auto money-generator (on normal or hard mode).
I did not check if the PC version already includes the two DLC packs Valkyrie & Supernova from the iOS version which give you more ships, weapons, job variety and two new story lines, €9 both.
The most frustrating thing is when you arrive at a new star system and are instantly thrown into combat against 10 pirates (who feature massively upgraded weapons compared to what you can buy or build). That's flee or 10 seconds death.
carnival73: Having purchased and played the PC port I have to suggest that everyone stick with the iOS version simply for the fact that this is an ideal game pad game and the PC version screwed up game pad compatibility.

They hard wired 360 support into the executable so that you can't edit it, however they did not program the game to recognize the analogue triggers on pads that support them like Logitech which can use both D-input and X-input. If you use D-Input and map, the hard wired 360 controls get in the way because you can't shut them off.
sorry to hear the PC controls sucked.
PS:I hope I was clear enough that I was talking exclusively about the iOS version, where the controls have been perfected, they were already great in the old Galaxy on Fire. Never trust a port, I guess :[ ;)
Post edited November 05, 2012 by dyscode
dyscode: sorry to hear the PC controls sucked.
PS:I hope I was clear enough that I was talking exclusively about the iOS version, where the controls have been perfected, they were already great in the old Galaxy on Fire. Never trust a port, I guess :[ ;)
All they need to do is go back and implement a way to turn the game pad off.

I imagine if you had an actual 360 controller (I'm using the Logitech that can double as a 360 controller) there shouldn't be a problem but so many decent game pads on the market for PC to have to resort to a pad for a system I don't own - Especially since the one game has been my only problem so far.
Some deals on GG,

Numen: Contest of Heroes 75% off

Elven Legacy Collection 75% off

Deadly 30 50% off

Grotesque Tactics 2 70% off

Super Meat Boy 75% off

Unstoppable Gorg 70% off

Trapped Dead 70% off
Post edited November 06, 2012 by grynn
Elven Legacy Collection is a quite good deal lots of bang for you bucks (£2.50 here), but how is Numen? I played a demo some years ago and it was a pretty bland experience of walking aimlessly in a desert environment with nothing much happening really, can it be recommended?
amok: Elven Legacy Collection is a quite good deal lots of bang for you bucks (£2.50 here), but how is Numen? I played a demo some years ago and it was a pretty bland experience of walking aimlessly in a desert environment with nothing much happening really, can it be recommended?
The other reviews say just about the same: not a bad game - nice graphics, short story, grindy, not nearly as immersive as it could have been, feels like MMORG without the online part and is not a action RPG but a casual, easy 'family' RPG.
Also the devs said this game will not be updated anymore.

Considering that you get the massivness of Titan Quest Gold for about the same when on sale, I'd suggest only buy this if you are an 'action RPG collector'. Otherwise get Titan Quest.
Still, I am inclined to buy just for the looks though and since it's from the same devs that made Inquisitor but then again, I don't need to buy every Sh*t just because it's cheap ;)
I think this review pretty much tells it all:http://www.gamingnexus.com/Article/Numen-Contest-of-Heroes/Item2773.aspx
Post edited November 06, 2012 by dyscode
10000 Hawken CB codes, https://www.futurecompetitions.com/hawkenbeta2/Default.asp?
Attention brazillians, Steam now uses brazillian real. Also, as the conversion rate used was lower than the dollar-real transfer value, prices have been cut all across the board.

Prepare to discover drawbacks in the next hours, though, such as trading problems. I hope it is all worth it.