It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Thanks picked up the Prototype pack and Lego batman :)
orcishgamer: Crap, Prototype 2 with DLC would have been nice... that pack is 89 bucks now, lmao.
They are going to redo it as next weeks deal, but at $9.99 instead of $7.50. Will start Sunday.
Post edited November 10, 2012 by bobo797
teshra: Bioshock for free on Gamefly...
http://www.gamefly.com/download-games/

Got an email about this today and just went to their website to verify. Lots of threads about it already on other websites.
dyscode: Nice got another Bioshcok for Free :)
BTW: they also have the Bioshock 2 Minerva and other DLC for PC on 30% sale.
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Bioshock-2-Minerva%27s-Den-Add-On/5000829/#.UJ3l34X7ky4
(US and Canada only)
Wait a sec, is this a GFWL DLC code?

I REALLY want this but I'm afraid it'll be region locked. :(
dyscode: Nice got another Bioshcok for Free :)
BTW: they also have the Bioshock 2 Minerva and other DLC for PC on 30% sale.
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Bioshock-2-Minerva%27s-Den-Add-On/5000829/#.UJ3l34X7ky4
(US and Canada only)
Foxhack: Wait a sec, is this a GFWL DLC code?

I REALLY want this but I'm afraid it'll be region locked. :(
The GameFly version of BioShock 2 uses GFWL, Fox : /
BioShock 2 uses GFWL, even on Steam.
Titan Quest Gold Edition is 75% at GG today.
Garugo: Does anyone know if the Prototype bundle will go on sale again in the near future? My friend missed it by about an hour.
Tony (the Amazon guy) said it might be back on Sunday, this time it will be $10 though.
grynn: Tony (the Amazon guy) said it might be back on Sunday, this time it will be $10 though.
Did he say anything about the long promised 1C and Strategy First bundles? Im waiting for those for the 3rd month now, and still no sign or even mention of them. :(
Garugo: Does anyone know if the Prototype bundle will go on sale again in the near future? My friend missed it by about an hour.
grynn: Tony (the Amazon guy) said it might be back on Sunday, this time it will be $10 though.
Did anybody ever ask this guy about their stance on Europeans buying those games?
Ask them here, he mostly replies.
SimonG: Did anybody ever ask this guy about their stance on Europeans buying those games?
I think, this is where he phases through walls and acts like he doesn't know what the people are talking about.
I bet 50% of their digital download sales come from out of US, I mean blocking all the non-US credit cards is so easy, yet they don't do anything about it.
SimonG: Did anybody ever ask this guy about their stance on Europeans buying those games?
I asked back when he made a visit to this forum once. He answered it but basically jumped around the question.

Basically it's being condoned I imagine, long as the publishers don't make a hard line about it. If that ever happens and Amazon agrees though, I doubt there's much a European would have to say about it.

Found it:

Question:
On a sidenote, from a European perspective. Any official/semiofficial stance on 'fake addresses'? I guess it may not be possible to comment on without saying it's not allowed though but doesn't hurt to ask
answer:
The sales and promotions our team develops/supports require a US billing address to process. This is a function of international tax law and the way it applies to Amazon specifically. I'm not a lawyer though so I don't have a ton of visibility into why other sites can or can't operate internationally in one portal. I believe it has a lot to do with the fact that we sell physical product as well.

Sorry, wish I had a better answer, that's the best I've got though :(.

Cheers,
Tony
Post edited November 10, 2012 by Pheace
That's what I guessed. ;-).

Oh, and for not being a lawyer, he gave a pretty good answer ... ;-).
Post edited November 10, 2012 by SimonG
**GONE**
Post edited November 10, 2012 by darknath
CymTyr: The GameFly version of BioShock 2 uses GFWL, Fox : /
I know and I don't care.

I ask because Steam (where I own the game) -never- got the DLC because 2K are jerks, but I heard that you could buy the DLC from somewhere like GameFly, and use it since it was a GFWL key. (Much like Arkham City's DLC, you had to enter a key in the GFWL client to use it.)