It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pheace: Scarygirl is 66% off.
cannot recomment Scary Girl enough. Quite short but hileriously funny J'n'R game.

Over at dotemu is a nice sale $4 each. All are DRM Free.
http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/discounted
esp.
- Silverfall and Earth Awakening Expansio, a MUST COMBO!
- Runaway 2 - Dream of the Turtle
- Loki (not so much a good game but at lest no Starforce DRM)
Post edited November 16, 2012 by dyscode
dyscode: - Silverfall and Earth Awakening Expansio, a MUST COMBO!
Note: DotEmu is AFAIK the only place where you can get Silverfall DRM-free and client-free. However, their version has two problem (or at least had them when I checked last time, it may be fixed now):

1. The window of the configuration utility is too small when your desktop scheme has a 125% zoom. You can either change the desktop zoom level, or enlarge the window size in Data\config.ini

2. The installers install the games in two separate folders. This works (Earth Awakening is a standalone expansion), but doesn't allow you to play the base game in the much improved engine of the expansion. To play the base game in the better engine, you need to:

- Install Silverfall, launch the game and create your character
- Delete everything in the folder you installed the game to, except the "save" folder, and the "Data\Design\Mission" folder
- Now, you should only have the "save" and the "Mission" folder with the .sct files inside. You must keep the same architecture, so don't delete the "design" or "data" folder.
- Install Silverfall Earth Awakening in the same place you installed Silverfall (C:\Program Files\Dotemu\Silverfall if you didn't change the original path). The default path in the Earth Awakening installer is C:\Program Files\Dotemu\Silverfall - Earth Awakening", so you'll need to change it.
- Launch Earth Awakening. You should now be able to play with 1st level characters in the improved engine.

Note: The above was the result of a conversation between DotEmu support and me, and they max have fixed the installers in the meantime. I'm just posting this info to save people some hair-pulling in case they haven't.
Psyringe: 1. The window of the configuration utility is too small when your desktop scheme has a 125% zoom. You can either change the desktop zoom level, or enlarge the window size in Data\config.ini
Quick question, why would you have and how, your desktop resolution to whatever 125% zoom means?
Please DON'T buy Scarygirl,is a nice game but is also a horrible porting.
To make it run I must use a fix from user,and during the game it has low frame drop.Avoid it or buy it for consolle.
You can get about $27 worth of blue coins buying Ass Creed 3 from GG with IGN discount.

Buy $50 worth of blue coins with code G2PO (pay $47.50)

Add AC3 to your cart, apply G2PO discount, you'll end up with about $25 back in blue coins. Plus the discount code makes the game cheaper by $2.50.

So... for $47.5 you get AC3 pre-order and about $27 in blue coins, making the game itself about $20.
Post edited November 16, 2012 by GoJays2025
Some interesting bundles at Greenman:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/
GoJays2025: You can get about $27 worth of blue coins buying Ass Creed 3 from GG with IGN discount.

Add AC3 to your cart, apply G2PO discount, you'll end up with about $25 back in blue coins. Plus the discount code makes the game cheaper by $2.50.

So... for $47.5 you get AC3 pre-order and about $27 in blue coins, making the game itself about $20.
Wow I didn't know AC3 giving back 15000 Blue Coins! Is there any other game like that?
Psyringe: 1. The window of the configuration utility is too small when your desktop scheme has a 125% zoom. You can either change the desktop zoom level, or enlarge the window size in Data\config.ini
trusteft: Quick question, why would you have and how, your desktop resolution to whatever 125% zoom means?
In order to be able to read the text. Not everyone has eagle eyes. ;) At regular size, I _can_ read the filenames under the icons on the desktop, but I have to concentrate, squint my eyes sometimes, and it's generally tiring. At 125% I'm comfortable. It's similar to the "Large fonts" feature of previous Windows versions, but better implemented. Occasionally you'll run into a game that can't handle it though.

Regarding the "how", it's a simple setting in "Control Panel -> Display".
Post edited November 16, 2012 by Psyringe
trusteft: Quick question, why would you have and how, your desktop resolution to whatever 125% zoom means?
Psyringe: In order to be able to read the text. Not everyone has eagle eyes. ;) At regular size, I _can_ read the filenames under the icons on the desktop, but I have to concentrate, squint my eyes sometimes, and it's generally tiring. At 125% I'm comfortable. It's similar to the "Large fonts" feature of previous Windows versions, but better implemented. Occasionally you'll run into a game that can't handle it though.

I don't know what OS you are using, but thank you for your reply. I didn't think of that.
GoJays2025: You can get about $27 worth of blue coins buying Ass Creed 3 from GG with IGN discount.

grynn: Wow I didn't know AC3 giving back 15000 Blue Coins! Is there any other game like that?
Not that I know of.
Psyringe: In order to be able to read the text. Not everyone has eagle eyes. ;) At regular size, I _can_ read the filenames under the icons on the desktop, but I have to concentrate, squint my eyes sometimes, and it's generally tiring. At 125% I'm comfortable. It's similar to the "Large fonts" feature of previous Windows versions, but better implemented. Occasionally you'll run into a game that can't handle it though.

trusteft: I don't know what OS you are using, but thank you for your reply. I didn't think of that.
Windows 7 - should've mentioned that, sorry.

See attachment. :)
Attachments:
zoom.png (177 Kb)
GetGames have broadened their selection of discounted titles. Aside from earlier discounted THQ games, they now have discounts on selected shooters and sport games.
http://getgamesgo.com/specialoffers
Binary Domain at 10$ is quite good. I actually enjoyed this game a lot.
AzureKite: GetGames have broadened their selection of discounted titles. Aside from earlier discounted THQ games, they now have discounts on selected shooters and sport games.
http://getgamesgo.com/specialoffers
Binary Domain at 10$ is quite good. I actually enjoyed this game a lot.
Overlord II for $2.50? done and done.
New Quick deals from Amazon:

The Tantaling THQ Medley - $9.99 (All Steam keys)

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
- Warhammer: Space Marine
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Red Faction: Guerrilla
- Homefront
- Metro 2033

Hotline Miami - $7.49 (Steam key)

Saints Row: The Third - $10.00 (Steam key)

Saints Row: The Third - Season Pass DLC - $5.00 (Steam key)

Forge 4 pack - $24.99 (You'll get Steam keys once released in Steam)

FIFA Manager 13 - $15.99 (Origin)

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty - $20 (Physical Copy)

THIS ARE QUICK DEALS: Would only be open for a couple of hours or until keys last.

Don't forget that Amazon is also running this Prototype Pack deal right now.

Prototype Pack - $9.99 (You'll get separate Steam keys)

The pack contains

1. Prototype
2. Prototype 2
3. Prototype 2: RADNET DLC Pack

NOTE:

Any digital game purchases you made here would give you a $5 credit each to use towards the Amazon Editor's Choice games. The credit will become valid starting January next year. This is the same type of promo where I got Civilization 5 for $2.5, and some free games like Assassin Creed, GTA 4, etc. earlier this year.
ABH20: New discount coupon for 20% off at Green Man Gaming - GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R

Next round of sales for games that use Steam:

Warlock: Master Of The Arcane series is 75% off.
Quantum Conundrum is 66% off.
Scarygirl is 66% off.
Pheace: whoa, so many dlc for warlock all of a sudden ^^
Return of Elves DLC out of stock :/