It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trebor8273: thanks a million dipsal glad i waited and did not pick this up from steam or origin sale

really do think this must be a error there list price, is the price of steam sale. there mistake is my good fortune
dipsal: No problemo. Found it on reddit's /r/gamedeals.
You posted about 2 minutes late ;) (check my post before yours..)

Anyway, it will be fixed.. but sometimes GamersGate is slow at fixing price mistakes. I doubt the game will be cheaper than this for a while.
spoderman ive bought it this price so if they change it can they do anything about it or is it too late?
dipsal: No problemo. Found it on reddit's /r/gamedeals.
spoderman: You posted about 2 minutes late ;) (check my post before yours..)

Anyway, it will be fixed.. but sometimes GamersGate is slow at fixing price mistakes. I doubt the game will be cheaper than this for a while.
Oh bugger! I swear I checked before hand and I must have missed it. Sorry Spoderman. Nice find :-)
trebor8273: spoderman ive bought it this price so if they change it can they do anything about it or is it too late?
I highly doubt they'll cancel your order or revoke the key. GamersGate is very good about these things, they tend to have price mistakes pretty often. They won't do anything, you'll be fine.

dipsal: Oh bugger! I swear I checked before hand and I must have missed it. Sorry Spoderman. Nice find :-)
It's fine, the more people that know about the deal, the better! Doubt we'll see this price again for a while.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by spoderman
I was late :p

GG fixed the price of Walking Dead btw.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by grynn
You may be interested to know that Microsoft is offering a $40 upgrade to Windows 8 Pro from any operating system, along with a free Media Center Pack if purchased by the end of the year.

I think I'll pass, but some folks may want to jump on this.

Win8:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/buy?ocid=GA8_O_WOL_Hero_Home_FPP_Null

Pack:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/feature-packs

(of course, if you bought your laptop after June 2012, you get a $15 upgrade to Win 8)
Actually you can get it for $15. Apparently Microsoft doesn't check if you actually bought a new computer... whoops!
Tallima: You may be interested to know that Microsoft is offering a $40 upgrade to Windows 8 Pro from any operating system, along with a free Media Center Pack if purchased by the end of the year.

I think I'll pass, but some folks may want to jump on this.

Win8:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/buy?ocid=GA8_O_WOL_Hero_Home_FPP_Null

Pack:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/feature-packs

(of course, if you bought your laptop after June 2012, you get a $15 upgrade to Win 8)
Not quite from any OS, Vista, 7 and XPSP3. I installed the upgrade disc on my iMac yesterday and it didn't even ask me for another version (which I did have handy). It was a blank BootCamp partition, so there was no previous Windows on there. Interesting.
Big Fish Games

Spooky Games Sale ( $2.99 / each )

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/155/spooky-games.html

Use coupon code : SPOOKY at the checkout .

All games on the list giftable .
Post edited October 30, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Tallima: You may be interested to know that Microsoft is offering a $40 upgrade to Windows 8 Pro from any operating system, along with a free Media Center Pack if purchased by the end of the year.
Especially if you only got a home version of Win 7 (like I had), upgrading to pro is a nice bonus. It's 30€ in Europe.
Honestly though, I am now on Win 7 - is it really worth it to upgrade to Win 8? do I really gain anything (except a new look)?
amok: Honestly though, I am now on Win 7 - is it really worth it to upgrade to Win 8? do I really gain anything (except a new look)?
Well, my PC died the day after I upgraded.So I really hadn't got the time to put it through its paces, but I did like it. The opinions are somewhat controversial. The way I configured the Metro surface it increased the efficiency greatly. Apart from that, the task manager made a giant leap and it simply runs faster and slicker.

It is probably the "least necessary upgrade" in any windows. (Except of course XP -> Vista, which as crap). No big leaps, but many small improvements. I expect it to become really good once the appstore takes off, as there is a lot of potential.
amok: Honestly though, I am now on Win 7 - is it really worth it to upgrade to Win 8? do I really gain anything (except a new look)?
SimonG: Well, my PC died the day after I upgraded.
Microsoft destroyed your computer! Sue them! ;)
SimonG: It is probably the "least necessary upgrade" in any windows. (Except of course XP -> Vista, which as crap). No big leaps, but many small improvements. I expect it to become really good once the appstore takes off, as there is a lot of potential.
Windows ME? Oh right, you said upgrade.

Vista was a necessary upgrade though, it was just that it was, on launch, as much an upgrade as it was a downgrade (they did fix most of the major issues though, so Vista is by no means a bad OS these days, it is just that 7 is better).
AFnord: Vista was a necessary upgrade though, it was just that it was, on launch, as much an upgrade as it was a downgrade (they did fix most of the major issues though, so Vista is by no means a bad OS these days, it is just that 7 is better).
I personally never used Vista. And every machine that had it ran worse than my XP machine.

(No however, being on XP again, I miss Win 7/8 so much ... )
Psyringe: Microsoft destroyed your computer! Sue them! ;)
It was an eery coincidence XD.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by SimonG