It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

p_mamusz: Men of War: Vietnam is FREE on GameFly
Standard Edition, but at least its registerable in Steam(with the multiplayer code, activation code is for Securom DRM on the GameFly downloadable version, Steam version is Securom free), and even Special Edition registers as Standard there.

btw: Gamefly had the nerve to ask for CC info _again_(for a free game lol), yet im a long time Direct2Drive/GF customer. o.O
they charged me 1 dollar. Grrr
Luisfius: they charged me 1 dollar. Grrr
Probably processing fees.

I didn't grab it yet because it requires a credit card. Might later today though.
I read that some companies do a "test charge" to make sure the card is legit. It should not show up in the final bill, or be paid back, or something like that.
etna87: I read that some companies do a "test charge" to make sure the card is legit. It should not show up in the final bill, or be paid back, or something like that.
Yes, that a common thing for credit/debit cards on new accounts. IF THAT'S WHAT IT IS, the charge will probably go away in a day or two.
Kaptain Brawe : A Brawe New World(1 PC +1 Mac) is 70% off, costs 5.99 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-KBABNW/kaptain-brawe-a-brawe-new-world?caff=5969452

Ceville is 75% off, costs 2.49 euros, DRM-free:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CEVILLE/ceville?caff=5969452

The Lost Angelic Chronicles of Frane: Dragons' Odyssey is 75% off, costs 3.99 euros:

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-LACFDO/the-lost-angelic-chronicles-of-frane-dragons-odyssey?caff=5969452

STORM Frontline Nation is 73% off, costs 6.95 euros, steamworks:

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-SFN/storm-frontline-nation?caff=5969452
Post edited August 28, 2012 by Licurg
It's funny, because they didn't charge me anything, because I don't even have any money on my account :D
keeveek: It's funny, because they didn't charge me anything, because I don't even have any money on my account :D
they didn't charge me either.
Cursed Mountain for $5 on Gamersgate; played the Wii version and enjoyed it well enough until my Wii got broken; have had the PC version sitting on my computer since last Halloween sale without touching it. Which ... is a pretty luke-warm recommendation, I guess. But it's there if you're interested.
BadDecissions: Cursed Mountain for $5 on Gamersgate; played the Wii version and enjoyed it well enough until my Wii got broken; have had the PC version sitting on my computer since last Halloween sale without touching it. Which ... is a pretty luke-warm recommendation, I guess. But it's there if you're interested.
You can play it free on VOID too.
BadDecissions:
Tallima: You can play it free on VOID too.
only if VOID is available in your country :(
I'd been looking into Void. How annoying is it? Any special client or anything? I know you have to watch ads to play the games.
Ian: only if VOID is available in your country :(
VOID's not available in the UK? Is it North America only? That kind of sucks.
Gazoinks: VOID's not available in the UK? Is it North America only? That kind of sucks.
Only US and several scandinavian countries. Although, with the problems and bugs the system apparently has, I don't think I'd be too eager to join in even if I could.
Gazoinks: VOID's not available in the UK? Is it North America only? That kind of sucks.
Licurg: Only US and several scandinavian countries. Although, with the problems and bugs the system apparently has, I don't think I'd be too eager to join in even if I could.
Hm, didn't know that. I haven't actually gotten around to trying out the service itself, but region restrictions always annoy me, even if they don't often affect the US.
sadly no, not at the minute - I don't understand this regional thing ie. competitions that you can only enter if you live in the US etc (and before any1 thinks I am against the US, I am not - go there for my hols (because they have awesome rollercoasters))