It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gyokzoli: That's an ingame item (refined metal) which you can make from different ingame items which you find by just playing the game. But to be able to make 8 refined you might have to play dozens or even hundreds of hours just to find enough items.
deadfolk: I see. So how does this enable one to get games? You trade them with people somehow?
Yes, you can trade them via Steam trade.
deadfolk: What is this '8 refined' of which you speak? I don't play TF2.
gyokzoli: That's an ingame item (refined metal) which you can make from different ingame items which you find by just playing the game. But to be able to make 8 refined you might have to play dozens or even hundreds of hours just to find enough items.
It's not that bad. You can always do a bit of trading here and there and get loads of it. Also random drops.
DodoGeo: Condemned: Criminal Origins for 2.99$, more then a decent price for it.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/condemned-criminal-origins
Sweet, thanks for the tip.
DodoGeo: Condemned: Criminal Origins for 2.99$, more then a decent price for it.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/condemned-criminal-origins
habit79: Sweet, thanks for the tip.
Totally Recommended! it´s not really Horror but scary and bleak to no end.
BTW: What is the DRM on this Version, I have the GG version, which uses SecuROM.

PS: they also have Cryostasis for €2.49
http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/cryostasis
Post edited June 26, 2012 by dyscode
Damn, any Americans interested in trading something for LA Noire? Costs freaking 7.5 euros here, but only $5 (i.e. half) for you guys. Got Beyond Good & Evil (GOG), Dawn of War 2 (Steam), and The Ship (Steam) up for grabs.
Post edited June 26, 2012 by sheepdragon
sheepdragon: Damn, any Americans interested in trading something for LA Noire? Costs freaking 7.5 euros here, but only $5 (i.e. half) for you guys. Got Beyond Good & Evil (GOG), Dawn of War 2 (Steam), and The Ship (Steam) up for grabs.
Just thought I'd ask, but you sure you're not looking at the complete edition? Only the base game is $5, the complete edition is $7.50 and since they normally do 1 euro = $1 seems that might be what happened.
Immoli: Just thought I'd ask, but you sure you're not looking at the complete edition? Only the base game is $5, the complete edition is $7.50 and since they normally do 1 euro = $1 seems that might be what happened.
7,49 euros for normal, 9,99 euros for complete... L.A. Noire is abour 40% cheaper in US than Europe...
Hmmm, do I want a digital version of Condemned enough to sign up at a new store that wants my CC info right away? Hmmmm...
Immoli: Just thought I'd ask, but you sure you're not looking at the complete edition? Only the base game is $5, the complete edition is $7.50 and since they normally do 1 euro = $1 seems that might be what happened.
JMich: 7,49 euros for normal, 9,99 euros for complete... L.A. Noire is abour 40% cheaper in US than Europe...
Oh, that's lame.
Man, I really love GOG for their same-price politic! I would be interested in trying out LA Noire, the complete edition, but it's really a total rip-off to european customers!

I heard something about some problems with the DRM involved, but I've yet to research more about it, so that, coupled with the 1$=1€ Steam politics and my backlog, means I will resist to impulse buy this... 75% discount will come again in the future (I hope!), who knows, maybe with some luck the game will end up on GOG somehow, sometime!
WireHead: Man, I really love GOG for their same-price politic! I would be interested in trying out LA Noire, the complete edition, but it's really a total rip-off to european customers!

I heard something about some problems with the DRM involved, but I've yet to research more about it, so that, coupled with the 1$=1€ Steam politics and my backlog, means I will resist to impulse buy this... 75% discount will come again in the future (I hope!), who knows, maybe with some luck the game will end up on GOG somehow, sometime!
It keeps hitting steep discounts on Amazon, Steam, and elsewhere, this won't be your last chance to pick it up for cheap.

XBLA (gold members): Shoot Many Robots 50% (400 points), Trine 2 50% (600 points) Gotham City Imposters 50% (600 points) and some other games that no one probably wants (Nexuiz, a Worms game, X-Men).

Open to everyone: MS Sale on full games, these are downloadable titles of older games that were out for full disc retail but can be had digitally, they are all 5 USD:
Alone in the Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Bomberman
Blazing Angels
Tom Clancy's GRAW
Open Season
Disney Bolt
Tornado Outbreak
Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
Viva Pinata Party Animals (the worst VP game, btw)
Surf's Up
Virtua Tennis
SEGA Tennis
Rockstar Table Tennis
FaceBreaker
Dark Void
PoP: The Forgotten Sands
Conan (way more fun than it should have been)
Kameo

A lot of these have downloadable demos available on Live, so you can try them out before buying. The 5 USD sale has been up for nearly a week, dunno how long it'll last.
Post edited June 26, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: It keeps hitting steep discounts on Amazon, Steam, and elsewhere, this won't be your last chance to pick it up for cheap.

XBLA (gold members): Shoot Many Robots 50% (400 points), Trine 2 50% (600 points) Gotham City Imposters 50% (600 points) and some other games that no one probably wants (Nexuiz, a Worms game, X-Men).

Open to everyone: MS Sale on full games, these are downloadable titles of older games that were out for full disc retail but can be had digitally, they are all 5 USD:
Alone in the Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Bomberman
Blazing Angels
Tom Clancy's GRAW
Open Season
Disney Bolt
Tornado Outbreak
Surf's Up
Virtua Tennis
SEGA Tennis
Rockstar Table Tennis
FaceBreaker
Dark Void
Kameo

A lot of these have downloadable demos available on Live, so you can try them out before buying. The 5 USD sale has been up for nearly a week, dunno how long it'll last.
Actually, X-Men is the Arcade game. A very GOOD arcade game.

Also, fuck, Alone In The Dark 2008 is on Games on Demand now? If I owned an Xbox 360 I'd totally buy it.
orcishgamer: It keeps hitting steep discounts on Amazon, Steam, and elsewhere, this won't be your last chance to pick it up for cheap.

Alone in the Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Bomberman
Blazing Angels
Tom Clancy's GRAW
Open Season
Disney Bolt
Tornado Outbreak
Surf's Up
Virtua Tennis
SEGA Tennis
Rockstar Table Tennis
FaceBreaker
Dark Void
Kameo

Foxhack: Actually, X-Men is the Arcade game. A very GOOD arcade game.

Also, fuck, Alone In The Dark 2008 is on Games on Demand now? If I owned an Xbox 360 I'd totally buy it.
I know X-Men was a good arcade game, but having played the demo I'm going to have to leave that bit of fun in my memory because I didn't enjoy it much, certainly not as much as I recalled enjoying it.
orcishgamer: I know X-Men was a good arcade game, but having played the demo I'm going to have to leave that bit of fun in my memory because I didn't enjoy it much, certainly not as much as I recalled enjoying it.
But... how will you GO AND SAVE THE CITY
orcishgamer: I know X-Men was a good arcade game, but having played the demo I'm going to have to leave that bit of fun in my memory because I didn't enjoy it much, certainly not as much as I recalled enjoying it.
Foxhack: But... how will you GO AND SAVE THE CITY
I know, I know! I'm gonna just have to let the city save itself this once. It'll hurt, and I might shed a tear later tonight, but it must be done.

Plus Shoot More Robots is awesome and I'm busy;)