It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Steam's Weekend Deal is Deus Ex Franchise -75%
DX:HR is worth it, especially for the 6 euros it currently costs, and I guess most of you already have the original Deus Ex, either here or on Steam.
Daily Deal is Post Apocalyptic Mayhem -75%
Does the HR include the DLCs? Or only that artbook, comic and making the game stuff?
Profanity: Does the HR include the DLCs? Or only that artbook, comic and making the game stuff?
The Augmented Edition doesn't have any of the DLCs, only those you asked about. If the question is about the discount, the DLCs are also discounted.
More info about the DX:HR on the steam page
Profanity: Does the HR include the DLCs? Or only that artbook, comic and making the game stuff?
JMich: The Augmented Edition doesn't have any of the DLCs, only those you asked about. If the question is about the discount, the DLCs are also discounted.
More info about the DX:HR on the steam page
Oh darn, thanks for that info.
Devs of Sol Survivor giving away steam keys to their game on Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/ve7dj/my_indie_studio_is_giving_away_4000_free_copies/

Usualy reddit deals apply, limited keys, need an account already to qualify yadda yadda.
I really want Deus Ex:HR that is on sale on steam for 5.99€, but i got no money right now.
If someone is willing to get it, I may have something to trade. Just PM me and we will try to see if we can do a deal.

Cheers
Zangtesu: I really want Deus Ex:HR that is on sale on steam for 5.99€, but i got no money right now.
If someone is willing to get it, I may have something to trade. Just PM me and we will try to see if we can do a deal.

Cheers
If you're expecting money soon, I think it will probably get another 75% off at the summer sales, which should probably start next week.
Post edited June 21, 2012 by Drakhyrr
Apparently next week, starting on Sunday, Amazon should have the Dragon Age pack (DAO:UE + DA2) for 9.99 USD.
The games should also be on sale individually, I don't know at what price though.
Post edited June 22, 2012 by uchos
Dotemu Weekend Sale
Focus Home Interactive 50% off / 5% raise

GMG daily deal: Quantum Conundrum 25% off STEAM title....
Quantum Conundrum Season Pass 25% off too
Also Iceberg interactive titles upto 50% off
Post edited June 22, 2012 by mshashankr
Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (my affil link) is $9.99 (75% off) at Amazon (digital download) Friday and Saturday.
Post edited June 22, 2012 by Nedrix
mshashankr: Dotemu Weekend Sale

Well crap. The season pass is like eight bucks after discount and credit for me. So tempting. :\
mshashankr: Dotemu Weekend Sale

Foxhack: Well crap. The season pass is like eight bucks after discount and credit for me. So tempting. :\
Buy it... and tell me how it is ;-)
Nedrix: Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (my affil link) is $9.99 (75% off) at Amazon (digital download) Friday and Saturday.
Is the DRM still crap?
grviper: Is the DRM still crap?
"Requires Games for Windows Live account for installation and online play"
New Bemine bundle
http://groupees.com/bemine3

Avernum 4-6, Abes's Oddyssee and Exoddus, Hamilton's Great Adventure and Red Orchestra. Garshasp if you pay over 6 bucks.

Steam keys and DRM free. Worth it.
Luisfius: New Bemine bundle
http://groupees.com/bemine3

Avernum 4-6, Abes's Oddyssee and Exoddus, Hamilton's Great Adventure and Red Orchestra. Garshasp if you pay over 6 bucks.

Steam keys and DRM free. Worth it.
Just a heads up: Garshasp is crap.
It would have been better if they had gotten another game to fill the "pay above $6" spot instead.