It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: I wonder if Sid Meier's Civilization 5 Gods & Kings worth the $12.77 .
?? Where is it sold at $12.77?
JMich: ?? Where is it sold at $12.77?
As Valve says " not a legit seller " . ( I bought the Steam key of RAGE AE from them months ago , and the game is still in my library ) They have Gods & Kings for $14.49 without the discount code .
ne_zavarj: As Valve says " not a legit seller " . ( I bought the Steam key of RAGE AE from them months ago , and the game is still in my library ) They have Gods & Kings for $14.49 without the discount code .
In that case thank you, I am interested in it, though I guess I can wait some more (probably xmas sale), since I am trying to cut down on Civ V time spent.
The battle system in Last Remnant looks crazy. That's unique enough to almost sell me on the game.
ne_zavarj: off topic
I wonder if Sid Meier's Civilization 5 Gods & Kings worth the $12.77 .
Yes, I think it's quite good.
Hawk52: The battle system in Last Remnant looks crazy. That's unique enough to almost sell me on the game.
A common complaint about the game is that there is too much grinding*. But grinding means more battles and the battles are the high light of the game!

*Many JRPGs are grind-fests.
gyokzoli: Vessel is on sale at the dev's site.

4.99 USD which gives you the DRM free version and an additional Steam code.
It says 9.99 for me, are you sure about the price?
gyokzoli: Vessel is on sale at the dev's site.

4.99 USD which gives you the DRM free version and an additional Steam code.
orcishgamer: It says 9.99 for me, are you sure about the price?
I can confirm a few hour ago it was at 5$ and the sale-counter was running 2 hours. I was thinking to get it, but skipped it for now (waiting to see how good the Android Nexus Tablet will get). It seems it's now on sale again fo10$.
orcishgamer: It says 9.99 for me, are you sure about the price?
DukeNukemForever: I can confirm a few hour ago it was at 5$ and the sale-counter was running 2 hours. I was thinking to get it, but skipped it for now (waiting to see how good the Android Nexus Tablet will get). It seems it's now on sale again fo10$.
His Twitter post about it was dated the 23rd, damn, I would have totally bought it for 5 off his website. I couldn't get excited about the same offer from Steam. Getting it DRM free for 5 is worth it though.
Anyone played Front Mission Evolved?. $6.50USD on GG is the cheapest ive seen it anywhere (still mulling over Last Remnant on that sale Hmmmmm)
...and may I remind you all of Scary Girl for only €$5?
such a great funny jump & run!
Steamworks.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SCARY/scary-girl?caff=1869351

also "A Journey Down" #1 Point & Click Adv. was reduced €5.66, was €12 before I think to remember.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-JDC1/the-journey-down-chapter-one?caff=1869351
Post edited June 26, 2012 by dyscode
dyscode: ...and may I remind you all of Scary Girl for only €$5?
Steamworks.
www.gamersgate.com/DD-SCARY/scary-girl?caff=1869351

also "A Journey Down" #1 Point & Click Adv. was reduced €5.66, was €12 before I think to remember.
www.gamersgate.com/DD-JDC1/the-journey-down-chapter-one?caff=1869351
You know, i don't think people are gonna copy the url with your ref link and paste it in the address bar :P Maybe you should link it ??
dyscode: ...and may I remind you all of Scary Girl for only €$5?
Steamworks.
www.gamersgate.com/DD-SCARY/scary-girl?caff=1869351

www.gamersgate.com/DD-JDC1/the-journey-down-chapter-one?caff=1869351
mshashankr: You know, i don't think people are gonna copy the url with your ref link and paste it in the address bar :P Maybe you should link it ??
I think it is a good and honest way of doing it, then those who supports can do and those who do not like the ref system can do easily also. He is upfront with his ref, not hiding it.
mshashankr: You know, i don't think people are gonna copy the url with your ref link and paste it in the address bar :P Maybe you should link it ??
amok: I think it is a good and honest way of doing it, then those who supports can do and those who do not like the ref system can do easily also. He is upfront with his ref, not hiding it.
I'm not asking him to disguise it.... I meant what he provided were not even links, just addresses... Thats all...
EDIT: I get what you mean, although it took me a while. Just woke up.... :P

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition 30% off at GMG with SLEEP-INGDO-GS30P voucher.
Post edited June 26, 2012 by mshashankr
amok: I think it is a good and honest way of doing it, then those who supports can do and those who do not like the ref system can do easily also. He is upfront with his ref, not hiding it.
To be honest I just forgot, again that GOG forum does not automatically link from "www." without the "http://" as do other forums.
And, to comment on the old topic: I have absolutely no problems with other referrals as long as they are shown in the link. And I ONLY refer to games I personally like :)
Post edited June 26, 2012 by dyscode